Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
Bambam187

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
Yes, only it is necessary to work well on investments for starting a work process, which takes at least six months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Indeed, it is even possible to draw conclusions on the partners of the project, many large companies believe in the success of Cuprum.

I am already convinced 100% of the success of the project and I will buy tokens, the project is promising and confidently moves in front of
A promising project couldn't have 100% success, in any where. In fact, the developer has a great job done in the implementation.
quycuvolo

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

How much is Cuprum's tokens worth? What new projects are out there that outperform other projects so I can invest in Cuprum.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
Of course social networks are very good, but I think the team should pay more attention to the company signatures.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Interesting project, I joined your telegram channel and  visited your new website and its attracting, But seem the airdrop is only available to buyers and investors?
Yeah, their telegram channel and the redesigned website it looks convincing and so relaxing to watch or read.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
Yes, only it is necessary to work well on investments for starting a work process, which takes at least six months.
The team has thought out all the details and does not need to worry, all the moments are just a matter of time.

If they have thought out the details then they should probably share them with the people too so that the people giving them money know before sending it
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Often I see that very many developers in the projects hide this information on the bought tokens. At them on this vision, and this their absolute right, not everyone will want that any stranger has found such confidential and specific information.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

I see the team is working and actively communicating with the community, I hope the connection will be permanent.

Well, that's a good start that the team is active and hardworking in this project, this attitude will help the Cuprum to grow and to have vast of audience who will support the project.

It's a responsibility that needs to be done so that they can boost their ICO sale. They need to show some serious works for them to at least enlighten their future. It's also an advantage because people will appreciate their hard work and dedication.

You are right, I think to be able to attract more investors the developers must improve their marketing and advertising strategies, also they need to polish this ann thread and add more detailed information about this project.

I agree with you, the developers should focus on improving their advertising and marketing strategies in order to be more popular and unique from others. It can help attract newly investors same as the supporters and participants.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment  
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
Of course social networks are very good, but I think the team should pay more attention to the company signatures.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

With all the licenses already put into place I think their next move is just ico and then they begin their work on the platform since basically they have their app already in place

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Often I see that very many developers in the projects hide this information on the bought tokens. At them on this vision, and this their absolute right, not everyone will want that any stranger has found such confidential and specific information.
I agree with you . We as supporters or investors have right to know what is the real status of the project that we invested but there are things that we are unauthorised to now like confidential information and other details that exclusively for the team members and developers only. We should also respect that.
Kosovari

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

Where can I found your roadmap?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

All the information should be made available for all the participants who choose their choice as Cuprum and the supporters do prioritize to read all the infprmation in whitepapers and share in various social channels that will bring more investors do join and successfully continue their journey.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

this is looking quite promising project. big project. are you guys thinking about bounty programme?

I am not very sure if they will launch a bounty for this month, As I know for now they a focus on early adapter and investor to give them big bonuses and discounts, Like the daily random airdrop of tokens.
wow. airdrop is good as promotional way.  but bounty programe can be use for getting more investors. actully waiting for bounty program as a bounty hunters.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

I agree with you . We as supporters or investors have right to know what is the real status of the project that we invested but there are things that we are unauthorised to now like confidential information and other details that exclusively for the team members and developers only. We should also respect that.
That should have high priority where such confidential data should not be disclosed and ignoring to such will become a threat for all the participants and the project so the safety checklist should be highly prioritized and maintained by the scrum masters.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

It is really satisfying that you put the advantages of curprum. Is there possibility that the price cost will increase? I followed your facebook page to notify me for update. Smiley
Managers who are appointed are actively working with the teams and as holding responsibility they are highly prioritizing in sharing all the information through a channel of special announcement. All the developmental activities leads to better price growth metrics.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

The team has thought out all the details and does not need to worry, all the moments are just a matter of time.
Time at times may not matter if we have the professionals actively involving in handling all the issues by analysing the rootcauses and proceeding to identifying analysis and figuring out the right solutions with a proper fix that adds value for the entire management to easily reach every level as per the whitepapers.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

As far as I know this project will be long term and stable  if they can find or attract legit sponsors and partnerships from other companies working together.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:19:19 AM

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: