Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

I see the team is working and actively communicating with the community, I hope the connection will be permanent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Well, i have a question, if copper increasing their value at the market, what methods for distribute profit for Cuprum token owners?
What do you speak about in general? The only purpose and an obligation of developers is creation of a product and its start for work with wide audience. No market relations deal to the command and from them token price can't depend in any way.
maybe this guy did not understand the purpose of this project correctly. I think he needs to carefully read all the information about the project that the developers give to understand the work of the project.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Now this is the most effective way to raise funds to launch development.

Well, from such a course of events, if the project is really worthwhile, everyone wins, both investors and developers.
In the Cuprum project it is worthwhile to understand that in fact everything is done, as evidenced by real documents, few projects will show such results.
Yes, I already noticed that the project is promising, at such an early stage of development such great results.
Judging by the scale of development, here you can earn good money, and most importantly, the risk is very small to lose.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

I see the team is working and actively communicating with the community, I hope the connection will be permanent.

It should be, and the way I see it they are serious about this project. Compared to other ICOs that don't even have any presentations. All of their social media news are about their activities.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Yeah, I also noticed that on their telegram. The admins there were very active in giving important informations about this project. Probably that's the reason why they have managed to gather 4k members. I hope they will keep doing this so that more and more people will keep in joining because it can give plus factors to attract more investors.
TalinES

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Now this is the most effective way to raise funds to launch development.

Well, from such a course of events, if the project is really worthwhile, everyone wins, both investors and developers.
In the Cuprum project it is worthwhile to understand that in fact everything is done, as evidenced by real documents, few projects will show such results.
Yes, I already noticed that the project is promising, at such an early stage of development such great results.
Judging by the scale of development, here you can earn good money, and most importantly, the risk is very small to lose.
What risk? it's not here, look at the development team, there are only professionals who are not interested in losing in this battle.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Does the team of Cuprum have attended or have plans in attending some crypto related events in various places around the world? I guess, it would be better if the team will conduct on this in order to gained more good reputations and positive reviews from the people. Just my own thoughts for the betterment of this project.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Well, that's a good start that the team is active and hardworking in this project, this attitude will help the Cuprum to grow and to have vast of audience who will support the project.
Hardagea20

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
I support, because it is hard to create a quality project from scratch. And this project is connected with copper, which is also not so easy to attract the right users.
Antalia

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Well, that's a good start that the team is active and hardworking in this project, this attitude will help the Cuprum to grow and to have vast of audience who will support the project.

It's a responsibility that needs to be done so that they can boost their ICO sale. They need to show some serious works for them to at least enlighten their future. It's also an advantage because people will appreciate their hard work and dedication.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

It's a responsibility that needs to be done so that they can boost their ICO sale. They need to show some serious works for them to at least enlighten their future. It's also an advantage because people will appreciate their hard work and dedication.

You are right, I think to be able to attract more investors the developers must improve their marketing and advertising strategies, also they need to polish this ann thread and add more detailed information about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.

Guys, you take your time, the team has enough time for development, everything is just beginning.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
I support, because it is hard to create a quality project from scratch. And this project is connected with copper, which is also not so easy to attract the right users.

The project is still new and let's wait and see how far cuprum can go, most specially in this kind of situation of the market. I hope soon they can be able to improve cuprum features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

Yeah, I also noticed that on their telegram. The admins there were very active in giving important informations about this project. Probably that's the reason why they have managed to gather 4k members. I hope they will keep doing this so that more and more people will keep in joining because it can give plus factors to attract more investors.

It's really a big volume and I am hoping at least 75% are investors. In that assumption, probably project have a greater chance to succeed. Well, at least they have bigger community of members.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Very good when the token is tied to a physical product! I think this project will be popular with large investors.
Existence of already ready-made product can influence really very well growth of community and investors, but no more than that. Specifically concerning advantage of this aspect we learn later when the platform is officially started.
Yes, but linking to a physical product gives guarantees on the value of a token in the future, can you give an example more convincing?
Now there are very few projects of this nature and the pace of development on the market, I think it's worth reaping the ICO
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

Somehow bitcoin is starting to slowly recover I guess this would do a little help for the project to attract more investors to support this project.
Maybe you know some way to attract new users, what would they pay attention to it? If there is, then you could help the team, write them in private messages.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

Agree, sort of bonuses will attract the people and made them interested to scan and eventually participate the project. Well there are many ways to increase the community population but inorder to gather people it's very effective to do some promotional offers.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: