Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
Yeah. They need to create and think of more innovative and flexible strategies to market the project. The team should fucos on who are there target market of the project. So they will know what to do on that specific market. Knowing there prospect clients will be more advantage. Know your market for positive results.
Yes, indeed. If they can do such an innovative and a great strategies into the market then they can receive a lot of supporters from the people around the world and I'm sure they will do an announcement regarding the strategies.
I think the strategy is going to be kept secret in the team so that the strategy can be safe and not in another new project by blackouts

That is true never in the history that the project will ensured to be discuss in front of many because that will be the weapon of the tema to continue or not. In my own opiniom they have set and formulated id3as which is very creative than the other way around.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
lilysbee

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

One  unique thing I love  about SIDERA among others, is the Point of sales machine, designed in form of a  wrist watch,.  This is such an innovative  idea  that will  impact on the global economy.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

The fact that the point of sales machines will be given free of charge to store owners and malls to use in their businesses  and daily trading is one idea that will attract alot of new investors onto the crypto  world. 
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:54:06 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 11:53:25 PM by Bosunbossman

Sidera wearable device to me is an amazing device which everyone needs to get. Reason being that the SmartBit device can be used to send and receive ERC20 or EQS token through wrist-to-wrist offline transactions.

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

liondell

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

This such a perspective spectacular, awesome and great project with huge potential that I haven't enough world to describe it. The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
Yeah. They need to create and think of more innovative and flexible strategies to market the project. The team should fucos on who are there target market of the project. So they will know what to do on that specific market. Knowing there prospect clients will be more advantage. Know your market for positive results.
Yes, indeed. If they can do such an innovative and a great strategies into the market then they can receive a lot of supporters from the people around the world and I'm sure they will do an announcement regarding the strategies.
I think the strategy is going to be kept secret in the team so that the strategy can be safe and not in another new project by blackouts
What kind of absurdity is it for developers to talk about their strategies? I think they have the right to complete confidentiality in almost every area of ​​their project and if they want they will tell some of them to the public.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

Imaging wear the Sidera watch and make payment in a shop, you just need to put your hand near the cash register and it will do the rest for you. It will be a wonderful experience.
A wonderful experience, but I wonder if you forgot or you accidentally lose it. How can I do a transaction without my watch? I hope they will make a  recovery device if the main device is gone.
Nice question mate. I also wondering on how to addressthe following issues later  on. If we forgot or lost the item what will be the things need to do. So Iam think in this scenario the project should have plans on how will the system can deactivate the device if the owner reported it as lost. Maybe highest  security features idea will help as well.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

What kind of absurdity is it for developers to talk about their strategies? I think they have the right to complete confidentiality in almost every area of ​​their project and if they want they will tell some of them to the public.
If it refers for the marketing strategies of the project I think that is not necessary to let the public know about how to market the project. The advices of the supporters will be a advices  if the developers won't implement it. Opinions are helpful to make them decide if the suggestion are good or not. So i think project strategies needs to be confidential as always.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

That is true never in the history that the project will ensured to be discuss in front of many because that will be the weapon of the tema to continue or not. In my own opiniom they have set and formulated id3as which is very creative than the other way around.

Yes the strategy will be keep secretly because we know the fact that there are lots of project which is common. In crypto market is full of competitors that is why the team should move having a good plan. As a supporters it is better to give our trust to the team because they know what they are doing.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

Sidera is most innovative project right now in the crypto world. This wearable product will help us to store cryptocurrency. As well we will able to make the payment with the use of Sidera.
I'm not sure how they can establishing the wearable product but I do believe they will do their best in developing the platform into a wearable devices that can be stored by cryptocurrencies and you can pay everything on the go.

Well they are capable of doing such action that would help to make this project great in the crypto world. They have the opportunity to uplift their own standards because this project was being organised with the purpose of providing the needs of the society.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

Sidera is a project that is included in the Blockchain-based technology category. the project is from Lithuania, a country in northeastern Europe. Sidera project was born since September 2016 when almost 2 years ago I indicated that this project was well thought out.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

Sidera is a project that is included in the Blockchain-based technology category. the project is from Lithuania, a country in northeastern Europe. Sidera project was born since September 2016 when almost 2 years ago I indicated that this project was well thought out.
So, no worry about the scam thing because it has been 2 years old since the project was built in the September 2016, it's a great thumbs up for them to keep developing the project without no problem until now.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

Sidera is most innovative project right now in the crypto world. This wearable product will help us to store cryptocurrency. As well we will able to make the payment with the use of Sidera.
I'm not sure how they can establishing the wearable product but I do believe they will do their best in developing the platform into a wearable devices that can be stored by cryptocurrencies and you can pay everything on the go.

Well they are capable of doing such action that would help to make this project great in the crypto world. They have the opportunity to uplift their own standards because this project was being organised with the purpose of providing the needs of the society.
Well, it might be useful also if they can show us an update regarding an announcement whether it's a small news or a big news for the project because it can interest the people who loves wearable devices and use it daily.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:21:48 AM

Does Bounty play out? ever crowdsale so people?
Please, tell me exactly what you want here. I cannot understand what your words mean so I cannot help you what you want to ask and I cannot answer your question because I misunderstood your question.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

Yes, I also think so, and in time, maybe they will get it out to get the attention of investors with a concept that is very good and a team that is diving. then it is not in doubt, this project (SIDERA) will be truly great in the future
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

Imaging wear the Sidera watch and make payment in a shop, you just need to put your hand near the cash register and it will do the rest for you. It will be a wonderful experience.
A wonderful experience, but I wonder if you forgot or you accidentally lose it. How can I do a transaction without my watch? I hope they will make a  recovery device if the main device is gone.
Nice question mate. I also wondering on how to addressthe following issues later  on. If we forgot or lost the item what will be the things need to do. So Iam think in this scenario the project should have plans on how will the system can deactivate the device if the owner reported it as lost. Maybe highest  security features idea will help as well.
It might be so because there are so many robbers in here especially in the Asia. Asia have a lot of people who don't have a job and tried to rob any people who have their own watch or jewellery.
SHG

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

Your ICO has been listed on our site

https://icoaxiom.com/listing/sidera/
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

SIDERA is based on a great idea which will make the wearable device more innovative or useful. The best thing about the project is blockchain technology, which can make the project far better than other wearable devices.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
liondell

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

The idea and concept of the company attracts many investors. The company undoubtedly has a future and the potential of rapid development.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

You don't have to rely on a central authority: trade cryptocurrencies with peers simply on your wrist. Gamified, day to use, cool, for the new generation coming to crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: