Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

The sensor will analyze several signals from your body (movement, sweating, etc.), Developing a specific identifier in which the personal seed of the hardware wallet will be encrypted. If someone steals your device, he will not be able to access any of the tools, because the sensor will reject his body. This innovation can change people's view of cryptorics.

That's a really great feature, as safety always matters! And despite this, there are a lot of features they are implementing, I mean new and modern ones. For example, Ghost Mode. It is about that you can completely hide the blockchain features keeping everything away from peeking eyes. As for me, project really worth realization!  Smiley And team is incredible

Talking about features, we should definitely mention security. And Sidera is really advanced in here. If somebody stoles your device he won't manage to access any funds because the sensor will reject his body!  Cool

I've also heard that the security of the device, and its integrated hardware wallet, is assured by a body sensor placed under the smartwatch. This sensor will analyze from your body a few signals (movement, perspiration, etc.) elaborating a specific ID in which will be encrypted the private seed of the hardware wallet. Sounds like the latest technology! And they really implemented it! That's what I call good job

Exactly! So, If somebody stoles your device he won't manage to access any funds because the sensor will reject his body. This is a huge advancement that will allow us to go beyond the crypto market entering sectors like a banking one, military or health, for example! And this demand will always increase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

There are dozens of features on the platform! Mobile notifications, auto-detect transaction address, ghost mode, customize watchfaces, QR generator, price alerts, trading and much more!  Smiley
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

I saw on this project's website that they had almost reached the softcap and had plenty of time to reach their softcap. They still have 22 more days. https://sidera.io/

Still needing ideas and creative team for this sale, in a duration of 22 days certainly will be able to reach softcap.
Having an interesting event and questioning about Sidera will increase investor confidence to join. A more observant and genius thing is certainly awaited by many supporters.

They should be like that, they must think about the latest ideas about the continuation of this project and attract investors to invest in this project. Everyone needs a very big thing to make success.
I think there's no doubt about it. all teams will certainly do the best job for the success of this project, they will surely can convince many investors to join the project.

It's time we see and investigate the developments that will be made by developers to make this project better in the future.

evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

I saw on this project's website that they had almost reached the softcap and had plenty of time to reach their softcap. They still have 22 more days. https://sidera.io/

Still needing ideas and creative team for this sale, in a duration of 22 days certainly will be able to reach softcap.
Having an interesting event and questioning about Sidera will increase investor confidence to join. A more observant and genius thing is certainly awaited by many supporters.

They should be like that, they must think about the latest ideas about the continuation of this project and attract investors to invest in this project. Everyone needs a very big thing to make success.
I think there's no doubt about it. all teams will certainly do the best job for the success of this project, they will surely can convince many investors to join the project.

It's time we see and investigate the developments that will be made by developers to make this project better in the future.
the team in this project will prove that in the future this project will achieve success and will provide more development for this project, success is always this project.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

there is still time to further promote this project, must remain enthusiastic and believe that this project will succeed in achieving what has been planned and more and more supporters will flow for this project.

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

SIDERA CREDITS ICO PARTNERSHIP - BLOCKCHAIN SPEED INNOVATION
Speed, innovation, and usability: these are the three fundamental reasons that allowed Credits and Sidera to meet in the universe of possibilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSD-gpjlIME&feature=youtu.be
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Why is the collection of funds so slow? Sidera is a great project, with a wonderful idea and I do not understand why the collection counter literally stands still...
Cakupa

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

there is still time to further promote this project, must remain enthusiastic and believe that this project will succeed in achieving what has been planned and more and more supporters will flow for this project.
you are right. The number of fans in the telegram and social networks confirms your words. Although the market is currently in recession, a good project will always find its investor.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

you are right. The number of fans in the telegram and social networks confirms your words. Although the market is currently in recession, a good project will always find its investor.
because all teams will definitely do a lot of the way so that this project can still make a lot of investors are interested to join. Although with a lot of new projects are popping up, this is also a competition is becoming increasingly tight. but I'm sure all the teams will be more excited again in promoting his project.
LoveStory

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

because all teams will definitely do a lot of the way so that this project can still make a lot of investors are interested to join. Although with a lot of new projects are popping up, this is also a competition is becoming increasingly tight. but I'm sure all the teams will be more excited again in promoting his project.
must remain optimistic what the team has done for this project will provide satisfactory results for all this project will run smoothly and will achieve success satisfactorily as well.

evitasari

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

there is still a lot of time to go to success, I am sure that with solid hard work it will certainly provide satisfying results, and the team will definitely provide more strategies for this project so that it attracts a lot of interest in joining to join.
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Sidera believes in the power of artificial intelligence and uses it in his project. The developers of SIDERA are confident that they will be able to achieve some success in this segment. AI will improve a lot in the future, as well as the cost of the Sidera and its tokens.
Cakupa

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

So, they will remain the most stable and I hope that Sidera will be in the front ranks. A good product will find its buyer!
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

This is one of the very good points, support and positive comments about the project growing. but that does not mean to simply have a lot of support this project could easily achieve success, it all goes back to how all the teams can manage the project properly and how all the teams can convince more investors to join in developing this project.
jayakati

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

Let's continue to support this project until the project was able to achieve his success. because the support is certainly very much influential both to the progress of the project. and as one of the participants of this project, I will always be eager in promoting the project. Hopefully this hard work will give the best results later.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

This project has the idea of inofatif and fabulous, with the technology being used it will make the digital world more developed, with the enthusiasm of the team and the community may be the project successfully.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

I think the SIDERA team does work very well, they have 3 kinds of partners who are all good partners.
partners: Credits etc.
Charity Partners: WWF etc.
Financial Partners: Multiven etc.
hopefully your softcap will be reached soon
LoveStory

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

I think the SIDERA team does work very well, they have 3 kinds of partners who are all good partners.
the most important thing is now we are trying with enthusiasm so that the future of this project can also be bright what is expected to be achieved with satisfactory results. softwarecap will definitely be achieved because the team will always be hard on this project.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

Team Sidera will continue to strive to gain investor confidence for its future. Participants should continue to help promote Sidera to be able to achieve the target and then towards the door of success, good cooperation, and bright ideas to attract investors.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

That's how they work hard looking for more partnership under the radar.
I hope they can team up with Pundi X and other POS devices that can boost crypto payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: