Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 19999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?
I got answered by their support that's what they sent:"Hi! You can preorder it on Sidera.io. Tap on “discover all the features” under the SmartBit image and you will be able to find a pre-order button"

is there are some review of that things? it would be interesting to watch how they work and compare them to apple watch or some other smart watches, cause apple costs a lot now, especially if you live outside the usa. and also for few days i see collected more than a half mil, thats good already about 2.5millions raised  Smiley
I think the presentation what OS they would use on that smartwatch should be soon, other things that this is more a cryptocurrency watch as for me personally, but if they already doing preorders on that product should be shown to public maybe in next couple weeks
already getting 2.5M $ already very good for the sidera where they extended ico for 15 days, and less than 4 days they will complete token sale, the bounty has also been calculated by the team and waiting for the distribution to be done, hopefully they get list into a good exchanger
I will be waiting sidera avaliable on market cause I believe this token will be dump so hard.
This token is not cheap and than token sell just $2,5 M , so thats easy to make dump on market after list.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bober22lucky

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?
I got answered by their support that's what they sent:"Hi! You can preorder it on Sidera.io. Tap on “discover all the features” under the SmartBit image and you will be able to find a pre-order button"

is there are some review of that things? it would be interesting to watch how they work and compare them to apple watch or some other smart watches, cause apple costs a lot now, especially if you live outside the usa. and also for few days i see collected more than a half mil, thats good already about 2.5millions raised  Smiley
I think the presentation what OS they would use on that smartwatch should be soon, other things that this is more a cryptocurrency watch as for me personally, but if they already doing preorders on that product should be shown to public maybe in next couple weeks
already getting 2.5M $ already very good for the sidera where they extended ico for 15 days, and less than 4 days they will complete token sale, the bounty has also been calculated by the team and waiting for the distribution to be done, hopefully they get list into a good exchanger
I will be waiting sidera avaliable on market cause I believe this token will be dump so hard.
This token is not cheap and than token sell just $2,5 M , so thats easy to make dump on market after list.

Now it is difficult to find such a project, the tokens of which would not lose value after the listing. Therefore, many do not invest now in ICO.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Now it is difficult to find such a project, the tokens of which would not lose value after the listing. Therefore, many do not invest now in ICO.

better wait for token release and after that talking about its price, i understand that we saw that situation all the time for the last half year, but lets not be pessimistic before exchange, hope that all could be ok or not so bad at least  Smiley
bober22lucky

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

better wait for token release and after that talking about its price, i understand that we saw that situation all the time for the last half year, but lets not be pessimistic before exchange, hope that all could be ok or not so bad at least  Smiley

I agree, let's wait for the listing and see the exchange for exchanges. Perhaps the market will then already be in the best condition, and our opinion will not be pessimistic.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

I agree, let's wait for the listing and see the exchange for exchanges. Perhaps the market will then already be in the best condition, and our opinion will not be pessimistic.

Good hope for this project because almost all types of projects have failed with Bitcoin prices being unstable and experiencing a very bad decline.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Safety first: Anubi joins our team to drive Sidera toward the reality of decentralization
Cyber ​​Security Engineer and Ethical Hacker for the UN, Anubi’s profile speaks for itself.
One of the greatest characters in IT joins our team as an added value.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/safety-first-anubi-joins-our-team-to-drive-sidera-toward-the-reality-of-decentralization-c77c19eccdb9
pro100j

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

i see that sidera already got listed on bitrue and now team wanna get delisted from there cause they suspect some manipulations from exchange.
anyway, that exchange was small and unknown for most of us, hope next will be larger and more legit  Grin
bober22lucky

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

Partnerships in the project grow like mushrooms after rain. After the announcement of the Sidera partnership with @IBM, everyone wants to help the project develop. And this is understandable, everyone wants to be friends with success.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

Partnerships in the project grow like mushrooms after rain. After the announcement of the Sidera partnership with @IBM, everyone wants to help the project develop. And this is understandable, everyone wants to be friends with success.
Yes having such a partner is the real deal and it attracts more people to the project.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:05:04 AM

Yes having such a partner is the real deal and it attracts more people to the project.

Where approaching a successful project will contribute to following the development successfully. The partnership with Sidera will be a breath of fresh air for the next development.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Besides Sidera have really interesting product. I think their smart watches will be indispensable in near future. And partnership with IBM is confirm this.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bober22lucky

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

Besides Sidera have really interesting product. I think their smart watches will be indispensable in near future. And partnership with IBM is confirm this.

In the future, yes. When about 1/3 of the population of the Earth will use cryptocurrencies. But, at the initial stage they will be a convenient and fashionable accessory.
pro100j

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

by the way, is their smart watches already released and can be purchased? or its just for pre order?
wanna check some review of them from someone on youtube  Grin maybe sidera should sent them to some tech blogger to promote the product?
pro100j

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

i dont really understand what your site shows? is it ico timer or what? cause ico already ended few weeks ago.
or its some other infromation , please explain Smiley cause we dont need misunderstanding here
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

by the way, is their smart watches already released and can be purchased? or its just for pre order?
wanna check some review of them from someone on youtube  Grin maybe sidera should sent them to some tech blogger to promote the product?

As I understood, their smart-watches are available only for pre-order. I would like to see some video review of this devices too. It could be very interesting.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

As I understood, their smart-watches are available only for pre-order. I would like to see some video review of this devices too. It could be very interesting.
softcap has been reached and sales have been closed, but trade volume is very disappointing, plus prices are not like ico prices, very disappointing
pro100j

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

softcap has been reached and sales have been closed, but trade volume is very disappointing, plus prices are not like ico prices, very disappointing

yeap, but its a common situation nowadays, almost every coin when it hits the exchange lose minimum 50% of ico price and even more.
fot better result we need some good exchange with big volumes, cause now there is only decentralized ones and for price its not goo  Angry
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

yeap, but its a common situation nowadays, almost every coin when it hits the exchange lose minimum 50% of ico price and even more.
fot better result we need some good exchange with big volumes, cause now there is only decentralized ones and for price its not goo  Angry

Everyone experienced the disappointment of having invested the coin with a lot and resulting in a loss of almost 50%. The thing that traumatized people this year is because all kinds of coins feel it.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

Sidera’s tokens already tradable? A few days ago was tokens distribution and now equos tradable on exchange - it’s very good results. Who can tell when I can buy this tokens?
pro100j

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Sidera’s tokens already tradable? A few days ago was tokens distribution and now equos tradable on exchange - it’s very good results. Who can tell when I can buy this tokens?

there are few decentralized exchanges, like forkdelta or etherdelta and 2 more, but price from 2 usd now dropped to 1 cent or less, so i guess ico failed  Angry
anyway you can find those exchanges by contract address from etherscan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: