Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: white paper. !!  (Read 30120 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

The whitepaper has a major role to check any ICO as it gives you detailed information about everything like the project, the team working on the project, their roadmap to implement it and all other necessary information.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

Without reading the technical documentation it is difficult to understand the essence of the project. And if you are going to invest in the project, white paper is one of the important points that requires careful study. From white paper you can get almost all the information about the project. Learn about the team, tokens, ico, view the roadmap, etc. In fact, if you haven't studied white paper, you haven't studied the project.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

the whitepaper is not the main one but you can see the irregularities of a project from there but if you often read other whitepapers it will be easier to see expert reviews about the project if there is one that says this scam project leaves immediately if the dev is unable to give a reasonable answer.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

The whitepaper of a project is the most important document of it. Through the whitepaper, you get to know the exact things that they want to work, information about the team and partnerships they have built. Any serious investors will surely read the whitepaper thoroughly.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.
In my very own opinion, whitepaper is the most important thing other than the website itself, in the project or in the ICO because when reading some white paper you will noticed when the project or the ico is a scam or not. In the white paper it contains the important information on the said icos or projects.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

as I said before, as for me the white paper is a mandatory technical document when choosing a project. One minus is that this is mainly a foreign language document.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

I see the importance of a technical document for choosing the right project for investment as number 3. First in importance I consider the study of product quality, the second in importance is the study of the development team. In the end, the first and second and third is very important. Of course, the risks of fraud will remain.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

The whitepaper has to contain technical information that you can use to know if the ICO is possible or not, if a whitepaper does not know how to explain correctly what are the intentions of its developers and how they are going to achieve it, then it could be that you are facing a scam, because the whitepaper is the thoughts of the devs captured for the understanding of future investors.

neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

The whitepaper of a project is the most important document of it. Through the whitepaper, you get to know the exact things that they want to work, information about the team and partnerships they have built. Any serious investors will surely read the whitepaper thoroughly.
In fact it was the first evaluation of the team's seriousness on the project. We must see their success and intellectual investment in it
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

I always check all the data from the WP, so I have an opportunity to detect fake ICO long before the start of the sales. I always alert people via Twitter.

Share the secret of how do you manage with a 100% chance of identifying cheaters? I am not talking about projects where it is very easy to do this. I'm talking about projects that look pretty decent.
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

reading a whitepaper is important because the whitepaper is useful for introducing a project. The whitepaper usually guides investors to decide whether to invest or not.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

All the information about the project is in the Whitepaper, it is very important that a project has a Whitepaper, if it is long and nice to look it doesn't mean it is legit already. You can find a project if it is a scam, if there's a info that is not true it is a scam so before you participate in a project, you must read their Whitepaper first to find out what's the project for. Smiley
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

White paper is important in a project. This is where  you read about their project, their proposals and also where you can find if it is scam. Thats why it is very important that you know the project by their whitepaper, some of us  ignore it thats why it cause loose of their hardwork by not paying them back.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

Read the white paper of the project is a must. You will have an idea of ​​what project this is and what team is involved in. Many do not study it and this is wrong.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

reading a whitepaper is important because the whitepaper is useful for introducing a project. The whitepaper usually guides investors to decide whether to invest or not.

The technical document is important primarily for independent coins with its Blockchain technology. There you can read the highlights of the process.
For tokens, white paper has become a kind of brochure with the promise of developers and, as a rule, does not carry much value.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

It is very important to read white paper because there you can find detailed info about most important parts of ICO and token nature.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
debby070
Copper Member

Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:19:08 AM

why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.

Before I answer your question, I think white paper should be unedittable when it is published on the internet. It shouldn't be modified. Projects should stick to the plan because I find it cheating.

Okay, white paper provides you the project itself. It lets you be aware how their project will run through the years. It is also the one who determine how reliable an ICO is.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:54:25 AM

White paper is a very common thing in our field, but few people use it in the future after collecting certain amounts of money.
Better you focus not on it, but on the road map. She talks a lot more than that.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Mabinat

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:59:58 AM

The whole essence of the project and further stages of its development are written in white paper. in fact you can find out there almost everything

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:14:12 AM

The whitepaper reflects the project aim and vision, the problems in existence prior to the project and solutions proffered by the project, token economics , the roadmap which shows various milestones through which the project will accomplish its vision, team, partners, disclaimers and much more. The white paper is always a must to read when doing due diligence before buying into any ICO. When someone tells me to buy a coin or token, the first reply I always give is, I have to read the whitepaper before anything. Whitepaper is very essential, once I spot copy and paste from another project sharing similar project aim, I flag the startup immediately as scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: