Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: white paper. !!  (Read 30120 times)
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

Let's just say this document contains data that tells us what the project is.
If you read it carefully and study, it will be possible to draw conclusions about the whole project as a whole.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.

Whitepaper is important in one project because the whitepaper is the plan of some specific project on what they want to be in the future, so its important to reach their goal, because if there is no plan you are planing to fail.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

thanks.
White paper contains every detail about the project in question. You get to know what you can do and how to make more profit on a project when you read the white paper. The white paper also widens your imaginations and sometimes they are interesting

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Noah14

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

In white paper you can find more information about the project, but we cant say that is whitepaper is good project will also be good or if whitepaper is bad project will be bad , it depends on the team how it will progress
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

The importance of the white papers to the campaign who launching their project to me is like presenting yourself in how useful you are in the economy and community. And I think it is the big part of the ICO's to also promote their project to the investors how will the project will conquer the future to grow worldwide.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

You may not read it, but then it will be no different from gambling with the same chances of success. It is best to have a project in which you would like to have an already working product.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

as I said before, as for me the white paper is a mandatory technical document when choosing a project. One minus is that this is mainly a foreign language document.
Yes, white paper is a mandatory document or paper of a project because it explain more about the project creation, purpose and it give investors the hidden gem about the project, the future plan of the team and provide the tips of project utility but youre somehow wrong when you said whitepaper are mainly written in foreign language because the language which will be use for writing white paper depend on the team nationality.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

thanks.

In fact, white paper is a technical component of the project. Many show the documents and say that this is white paper, but in fact it is not. Many projects that turned out to be fraud later had a very beautiful white paper. And many investors have lost money on this ...
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Reading white paper will not spare you the opportunity to stumble upon scammers. It is necessary to understand the team and its leaders.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

Personally, my opinion is white paper for the project itself. Since it contains all the documentation of the entire project. And the project to share with us their information so that we know and be aware of what this project is doing. And in order to know about the project, we need to read all the information about this project. And we may also need to buy tokens of this project. Since the project is very interesting and promising. And on the stock exchange these tokens are very expensive. So all the information we simply need.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

A white paper essentially is a report (informational) document that is produced by a company to promote or highlight the features of a solution, product or service. before invest to any project need to read whitepaper of project. so can understand idea of project and if it scam or no
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

White paper is the same document that today still has to be read, because in most cases no one reads white paper and this is very bad, because in the case of investors, you still need to be more careful.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

At least with the help of white paper, you can understand what the project is going to do and whether it is possible to implement it at all. And of course, whether it needs blockchain.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

Whitepaper is important document because it's the introduction between investors and the project. From whitepaper investors can easily collect important information about project such as concept, target market, token economy and timeline of the project easily.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

A white paper essentially is a report (informational) document that is produced by a company to promote or highlight the features of a solution, product or service. before invest to any project need to read whitepaper of project. so can understand idea of project and if it scam or no

There are a lot of projects picking up ideas from other projects, then they also steal portions of the whitepaper from other projects for their projects. Even TRON was seen as getting ideas from the ETH whitepaper
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

In white paper you can find out all the information about the project but sometimes there is too much water and not all investors have time to read it. It is better to read one page.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

thanks.

whitepaper is one from many important things in a project
and a project of cryptocurrency should have it my friend
people should read whitepaper if they want to know more about the project

xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

I recently reviewed Icechain project. I was amazed that it has a very short and not detailed white paper and this despite the fact that it is a scalable blockchain. For me sauch a white paper is a disturbing factor.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

How can you possibly understand whether a project is a scam by the whitepaper? You must be a magician! As for me, it is impossible, cuz devs can promise you a star from the sky and then vanish with your money.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

thanks.
White paper doesn't really help in distinguishing a scam project from a legit one. People are smart enough to create an excellent white paper. But reading a whitepaper is essential because if you trust a project and have thoroughly gone through it, then whitepaper helps in understanding the project better and its future potential. It helps in explaining the technology and through that we can make out whether doing the investment is worthwhile or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: