Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice.com | 0.99% Edge - Instant Cashout - Invest - Referral - Mobile - Fair  (Read 72010 times)
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

I don't think that is the case here, he does seem to be trying his best to put things right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

It's over.. I'm sorry.

I didn't even read the new message on the website

If the money is paid back I would be very (happily) surprised

blizeH

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

For you and anyone else that missed it, here it is: http://everydice.com/

zahra4571

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:26:57 PM

I don't understand this. How 1DiCe1 winning 3 days in the row, its very impressive

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:27:37 PM

I don't understand this. How 1DiCe1 winning 3 days in the row, its very impressive

Could be luck , could be some exploit but if that is the case they first need to prove it and then refuse to payout .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:05:55 PM

Hmm Interesting read looks like his investor the holder of the cold wallet is accusing the site operator of an inside job  Shocked either way Everydice is dead in the water.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:10:56 PM

Hmm Interesting read looks like his investor the holder of the cold wallet is accusing the site operator of an inside job  Shocked either way Everydice is dead in the water.

This whole investor/only him has access to the cold wallet story is very fishy amha

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:14:59 PM

I don't think that is the case here, he does seem to be trying his best to put things right.

No way.  ED went away for like weeks and the is coming back and putting up a new message?  I saw the old message but I didn't see anything new in the "new" message.  He might as well just run away now, if he's gotten away for this long no one is going to do anything.
blizeH

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:21:25 PM

This whole investor/only him has access to the cold wallet story is very fishy amha
As far as I can tell, the site creator had the developer skills to run the site, but a very small bankroll etc, hence he got help from an external investor.

MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:39:11 PM

As far as I can tell, the site creator had the developer skills to run the site, but a very small bankroll etc, hence he got help from an external investor.

Maybe but also maybe that he is just bs and creating better clean slate to reopen.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:02:48 PM

Maybe but also maybe that he is just bs and creating better clean slate to reopen.

He would know the early investor personally to give him the cold wallet so they would be very close

No way.  ED went away for like weeks and the is coming back and putting up a new message?  I saw the old message but I didn't see anything new in the "new" message.  He might as well just run away now, if he's gotten away for this long no one is going to do anything.

Who knows

blizeH

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:04:31 PM

And that's exactly why you have to have faith in him - if he was going to do a runner, he wouldn't have made the effort to write such a post.

kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:24:19 PM

And that's exactly why you have to have faith in him - if he was going to do a runner, he wouldn't have made the effort to write such a post.

Are you kidding? What effort?
Guy disappears for days and days with no news, leaving 140 btc away from its owner and cuts communication due to "health issues"? Ah, no, wait, it's because of something else after all.
Why isn't he responding to this thread? He's even logging in frequently.. Why is that? To read PM's? He sure does check his email quite often as well.
Everydice owes $90,000 to one of its users. More explanations have to be delivered and on a daily basis.
What the hell is this? Feeling compassion, having faith??? Even if the real bad guy here is that said investor, if you're running the show and accepted such deals from the beginning, you can't run now waiting for such investor to come back on good faith.
Come to this thread, put out the facts, state names, prove whatever the hell is going on here.

This is so terrible to the community yet you see people still sympathetic. You should be mad, and not only if you had money on it.
It hurts bitcoin, the gambling community and whatever trust is left. At this rate, you won't be able to find many legitimate btc businesses given all the lessons that are being taught.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Ashbite

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:28:18 PM

You never know this things on the internet, its always that piece of trust that you have to have in one another.
this trust unfortunately get's lower and lower.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:34:59 PM

Are you kidding? What effort?
Guy disappears for days and days with no news, leaving 140 btc away from its owner and cuts communication due to "health issues"? Ah, no, wait, it's because of something else after all.
Why isn't he responding to this thread? He's even logging in frequently.. Why is that? To read PM's? He sure does check his email quite often as well.
Everydice owes $90,000 to one of its users. More explanations have to be delivered and on a daily basis.
What the hell is this? Feeling compassion, having faith??? Even if the real bad guy here is that said investor, if you're running the show and accepted such deals from the beginning, you can't run now waiting for such investor to come back on good faith.
Come to this thread, put out the facts, state names, prove whatever the hell is going on here.

This is so terrible to the community yet you see people still sympathetic. You should be mad, and not only if you had money on it.
It hurts bitcoin, the gambling community and whatever trust is left. At this rate, you won't be able to find many legitimate btc businesses given all the lessons that are being taught.

You have a point; being AOK for 10days in huge and not solving the situation or going forward in weeks is giving a clear idea of where it is heading

blizeH

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:32:58 PM

@kleineaap as far as I know, I'm probably in the top 3 'losers' in the site, so if I can show patience and a certain degree of faith (that Ed is at least trying to sort out this mess) then I don't see why others can't either. Mistakes were made, no doubt about it, and I'd include the lack of communication with that too... but I genuinely believe Ed is doing all he can to put things right again, which ultimately is the most important thing.

I still think that, assuming 1DiCe1 wasn't cheating, the best thing to do would have been to simply let him carry on betting until he lost it all. Again, I find it quite funny that the majority of sympathy is aimed at him and yet he's one of only two people to come out of this mess (much) better off than when he started. He's still 52 BTC in profit, and no one knows for sure that he didn't use an exploit!

1DiCe1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:51:46 PM

@kleineaap as far as I know, I'm probably in the top 3 'losers' in the site, so if I can show patience and a certain degree of faith (that Ed is at least trying to sort out this mess) then I don't see why others can't either. Mistakes were made, no doubt about it, and I'd include the lack of communication with that too... but I genuinely believe Ed is doing all he can to put things right again, which ultimately is the most important thing.

I still think that, assuming 1DiCe1 wasn't cheating, the best thing to do would have been to simply let him carry on betting until he lost it all. Again, I find it quite funny that the majority of sympathy is aimed at him and yet he's one of only two people to come out of this mess (much) better off than when he started. He's still 52 BTC in profit, and no one knows for sure that he didn't use an exploit!

As i said, i'm not in profit. My faith is gone, Do you get email response from ED? I don't.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=476334.msg7132939#msg7132939
kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:51:55 PM

Not in 52 profit, but only around 5.
Investors lost their stake either way, by 1DiCe1 winning or ED running with funds.
1DiCe1 is the only end user to be burned here by fould play from the site. Investors lost their investment because that's what it is, a risk.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
blizeH

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:09:57 AM

So did you not get the 50 BTC from the hot wallet 1DiCe1? As far as I can tell, your withdrawals greatly outweigh your deposits.

And fair points kleineaap, though you mention foul play, it still hasn't been confirmed whether or not there was any from 1DiCe.

Beymond

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:11:29 AM

Investors lost their stake either way, by 1DiCe1 winning or ED running with funds.
1DiCe1 is the only end user to be burned here by fould play from the site. Investors lost their investment because that's what it is, a risk.

So is everydice run away with the BTC already ? This have been long but still no actualy answer with that .
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:13:05 AM

So is everydice run away with the BTC already ? This have been long but still no actualy answer with that .

Probably yes. But there is still a bit of hope . So we cant say for sure just yet.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: