Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice.com | 0.99% Edge - Instant Cashout - Invest - Referral - Mobile - Fair  (Read 72018 times)
leewhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:27:01 AM

Is OP interested in selling the site? I saw from the screenshots that this site looks good, it's a pity if it discontinues.

If what the site owner said is true, could he offer some compensation for the player 1Dice1? If he has no btcs left, he can sell the site to compensate the 1Dice1.

If this plan works, I can buy the site to compensate the player.

Its not only 1Dice1 its all investors to that lost money. Wont be that easy .
And also i dont think buyng that site will be good deal for u. Its hard to survive in this competition even without bad past.

Every amount he gives to the investors he doesn't have to give to the investors; if everyone got 50cents or even 30cents on the Dollar it would be a good deal considering the most probable outcome

The investors already lost to 1dice1 suppose he didn't cheat, now he is the biggest debtor of the site. I see a hope of rescuing this site, but it depends on if 1dice1 would accept the offer.

gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:49:03 AM

Can some one check if this site is fair?
just as I sometimes look for the truth Smiley
because many sites are similar but much cheating
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:07:45 PM

So OP is saying "I don't have your coins because I gave the cold wallet to one of the site's investors".

If it's true, what the fuck?  Why would you give the site's cold wallet to anyone?  The whole point of a cold wallet is that it keeps the coins safe.  Don't give it to anyone, especially not an anonymous stranger you met on a forum!

And if it's false, what?  OP still has the coins, is lying about it, and wants to keep them for himself?

So which is it?  You gave the invested coins to a stranger, or you stole them?  Neither one is acceptable.  Did I miss a third possibility?

The big investor could be someone he knew, you don't really know who owned ED

PangPang

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:25:40 PM

Cool design and responsive to my phone

Cool design? I guess you really love the white background and the font lol. Cheesy

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:33:30 PM

Cool design and responsive to my phone

Cool design? I guess you really love the white background and the font lol. Cheesy

I have heard many people say they don't like JD design but they love ED design, I disagree, I even disagree that more people liked ED's design than JD's actually Grin

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:47:22 PM

So OP is saying "I don't have your coins because I gave the cold wallet to one of the site's investors".

If it's true, what the fuck?  Why would you give the site's cold wallet to anyone?  The whole point of a cold wallet is that it keeps the coins safe.  Don't give it to anyone, especially not an anonymous stranger you met on a forum!

And if it's false, what?  OP still has the coins, is lying about it, and wants to keep them for himself?

So which is it?  You gave the invested coins to a stranger, or you stole them?  Neither one is acceptable.  Did I miss a third possibility?

Umm... Hello Huh He posted he doesnt know investor and he is not able to reach him, he dont even know his phone number or home address Smiley .

If that "investor" even exist. 

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

If it's true, what the fuck?  Why would you give the site's cold wallet to anyone?  The whole point of a cold wallet is that it keeps the coins safe.  Don't give it to anyone, especially not an anonymous stranger you met on a forum!

And if it's false, what?  OP still has the coins, is lying about it, and wants to keep them for himself?

So which is it?  You gave the invested coins to a stranger, or you stole them?  Neither one is acceptable.  Did I miss a third possibility?

Umm... Hello Huh He posted he doesnt know investor and he is not able to reach him, he dont even know his phone number or home address Smiley .

If that "investor" even exist. 

I wouldn't believe he gave the cold wallet to a random investor

ED posted that :

"The site was bought in the early days by an investor. As an operator, I got my share from 0.1% wagered amount for maintaining the site and development updates. I have no other option in the beginning since I don't have enough coin to be put as bankroll to the site. I believe it is fair for other people as well because I wasn't an active forum member.

I hold the code and hot wallet, and the investor hold the cold wallet. It is also fair since he already bought the site and I was paid for development and maintenance. This is why we got high investment jumps in the beginning, and you can also see some fractional amount of transfer from hot wallet and cold wallet, and sometime the hot wallet also became so big, because it was said that it is very difficult for him to transfer from the cold wallet to hot wallet, so to keep the withdrawal instant we tried to keep relatively big amount in hot wallet."

I read it again and it says that he sold the website to an early investor and he only got a share of the 0.1%, in that regard it makes sense that the early investor was holding the cold wallet as the owner or partial owner of the website; it is possible that ED didn't know who he was and it is possible that the investor just kept the money although it is very convenient to say "we got hacked" or "someone left with the money but not me"

"Until today, I'm still trying to contact the major investor personally but with no luck. I feel devastated and start to feel betrayed. However, this is not the first time I have difficulty in contacting him and I still have faith that he is actually a good person."

HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 1208

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

uptweets hasn't logged in since May 27, it would be interesting to have a comment from him but it would probably be along the lines of "i am not the early investor ED is talking about"
His name is Brian Santos
https://twitter.com/FlipPRO

Anyway, it's just strange that he isn't logging back to his account here.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
blizeH

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:54:34 AM

uptweets hasn't logged in since May 27, it would be interesting to have a comment from him but it would probably be along the lines of "i am not the early investor ED is talking about"
His name is Brian Santos

How did you find this out? Has anyone contacted him about EveryDice?

OsNaP

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:33:34 AM

http://imgur.com/gallery/BNCgvtL
blizeH

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:51:17 AM

The image won't load, but having just checked the source image I'm struggling to get the relevance here OsNaP?

blizeH

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:35:02 PM

His name is Brian Santos

This looks to be Brian Santos' bitcointalk user account, he was online today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19375

But the chances of the owner of the uptweets website posting on this forum, and another user with that name being completely unaffiliated are highly, highly unlikely...

kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

His name is Brian Santos

Uptweets and Brian Santos from Uptweet are not the same person...

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
blizeH

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:43:56 AM

Got to be a bit more than a coincidence though eh? Why would you have the username 'uptweets' if you were not affiliated in any way with the site. He may not be Brian, but I'd almost guarantee than Brian knows him well

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:08:52 AM

Got to be a bit more than a coincidence though eh? Why would you have the username 'uptweets' if you were not affiliated in any way with the site. He may not be Brian, but I'd almost guarantee than Brian knows him well

The problem is apparently nobody lost enough to launch a real investigation and offer a bounty

onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:29:59 AM

Didn't Uptweets get banned?
That would explain why he won't log in anymore...

The problem is apparently nobody lost enough to launch a real investigation and offer a bounty

Nobody lost enough?
What about 1DiCe1? He lost what, 50btc?
I think it is a lot.

zahra4571

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:00:11 PM

Didn't Uptweets get banned?
That would explain why he won't log in anymore...

Nobody lost enough?
I think it is a lot.
Maybe he was cheat and don't want investigation, who knows, this situation is so much complicated and we don't know who is the real victim

blizeH

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:53:39 PM

I could be wrong, but I think in terms of pure deposits/withdrawals he's actually up by over 50BTC, though he is obviously owed a lot more. Maybe he's just happy with the profit he has and is choosing not to pursue it, or maybe he actually cheated and doesn't want to be found out, I don't know.

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:23:44 PM

I could be wrong, but I think in terms of pure deposits/withdrawals he's actually up by over 50BTC, though he is obviously owed a lot more. Maybe he's just happy with the profit he has and is choosing not to pursue it, or maybe he actually cheated and doesn't want to be found out, I don't know.

You would think he'd give a nice fat bounty to find the site operators or that someone else would

blizeH

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:27:35 PM

I'm almost certian that the guy mentioned above is either involved, or knows who is involved... the problem is, I have no idea how to go about proving it, and since I'm not in the US I don't think I could get the police involved etc anyway.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: