Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed?  (Read 2996 times)
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

If you don't want to get scammed, then get into AML BitCoin. This is the only coin that cannot be hacked, thanks to its compliant features with AML and KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

Just remember to check the website and review it.
Don't invest in a HYIP so that you wouldn't get scammed.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

I think that if you choose the popular exchange, you can protect yourself from scams. Therefore, always use only them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Very simple, stay away from sites that pose a threat on your security. And always go with the genuine sites, exchanges and platforms. Though no one can be hundred percent accurate but at least, try and make sure that your necessary and basic loopholes are protected. I think their are anti phishing software that can protect your account and its credentials, so you will definitely spend some money on them. Did I mention, if you're go through a third party or a broker, then be very careful because some  of them are not what they seem to look like.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

The best thing to do in investing bitcoin without being scammed is to do some research and authentication. Make sure every address you will enter is legit. Know also the process and its use in order not to feel doubt.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

Buy bitcoin only on trusted exchange. And when bitcoin is now on your wallet. You have now the responsibilty to make is safe and not be scam. The internet has allot of scammers and hackers. So think before you click.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

All of us can be a victim of this scammers. They are everywhere waiting for us to commit mistake so they can take advantage. If we invest in bitcoin we should tighten our security. Scammer will send some bait. Make sure that you will not bite it. And invest only what you can afford to lose. So it would not hurt you so much if you become a victim of scammers.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?
I choose local exchange to invest some of crypto because it is much safer for me than other exchange though some of them have security like google authenticator. I choose the more trusted site than to invest with other people who says going to invest for you. You are the one who should handle your investment and keep private key on you and never share to others about it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

You can have bitcoin even though you’re not investing your money. Join different bounty campaigns and invest your time. Do some research about the campaign.

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

if I always try my best. looking for cryiptocurrency that is not a scam.
1 like looking for managers who have been proven to always keep their promises.
2. Manager and their team are always active either on telegrams or so and are friendly to bitcoiners.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
beardpappi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Have you lost your hard earned money to;
1.Binary option scam?
2. Forex trading?
3.Romance scam
and any other kind of online investment?
I have a good news for you.
Contact; SPYHACKLORD007ATGMAIL.COM
I had doubts it was possible to recover the funds I lost to binary options. However,big thanks to wealth recovery now for helping me recover a huge sum back and still working on full recovery for me.
Note that; I didn’t have to make any upfront payment for service and payment after recovery is voluntarily. They are nothing but the best. You should contact them!
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

That's why you need to know which is a scam website and which is not. Crypto members are not safe enough. You will be getting many emails with suspicious links. If you don't know about them and you click those links then you will be a scam! If you want to invest in Bitcoin without being a scam then go for Binance, go for Bittrex and buy bitcoin how much you want. They are safe to place and keep your bitcoin on coinbase wallet or hardware wallet. You will be safe.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?

I use www wallets (local wallets in our country) and Nexybit Hybrid Exchange. However, over the past four months we prefer to use Nexybit Hybrid Exchange, the reason's that this one exchange really has developers with high credibility in appreciating its users and we can also trade on this site. During the four months we used it, we never saw there's an indication of SCAM on this one exchange.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:43:02 AM

If you don’t want to be scammed in bitcoin, you need to research more on what company will you like to invest your money in, you should be careful nowadays because there are so many SCAMS.
If you are using bitcoin it is likely that sooner or later you are going to be scammed, the real question is how much money you're going to lose when that happens to you, and unfortunately too many people when they get scammed that becomes the end of the road, because they lose all the bitcoin that they had, but if you only lose a couple of dollars then that is not a big deal.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

I suggest to invest in tested and reliable exchanger o your wallet provider and if you want to invest to not too familiar exchanger just to try for a little capital if you want notify what is the legit or not, not legit is absolute 100 scam. that's my principle and I hope it will help a lot to new and old investor to be sure your big capital become safe. try to start a small capital to invest,
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

to be able to avoid such scams, it becomes a personal responsibility. we must be able to understand what bitcoin is first, don't be in a hurry to take part in this industry. learn more so that we are able to distinguish the types and functions of each coin, read a lot in trusted articles or this forum related to websites that can be a reference for buying bitcoin. don't easily believe things that don't make sense, like sellers who sell bitcoin prices below market prices. entrust trading to large exchangers, do not do it personally, unless the person has high credibility (but cannot be a benchmark). keep learning is the most important thing.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

As you can see, there are a lot of fake or fake things to fool new people and it's a lot bigger than that. From this I just want to imply that you should find someone who is proficient or should have played through it, showing you how to do it, that is the safe opinion that I see until now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

If you want to avoid bitcoin scam, better buy bitcoin in exchanger by your self. After buying bitcoin on exchanger, keep it on on our own wallet for safety because many exchanger dont have a good security
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

Điều quan trọng nhất là bạn phải luôn tìm hiểu kỹ về các dự án trước khi quyết định tham gia đầu tư. Tiền kỹ thuật số biến động và rủi ro khá cao, bạn nên cân nhắc kỹ trước khi quyết định đầu tư, Chúc bạn thành công!
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

Only buy bitcoins at official exchanges. Never buy from other people for bitcoins because there are better prices of bitcoins in official exchanges. Never ever buy from other people because they'll tax the hell out of the price to make a profit from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: