Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Foreman: manage your miners remotely!  (Read 20542 times)
obm_dan (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

You should be good to go!

Feel free to stop by our Discord if you have any trouble at all.  We're looking for as much feedback as possible.  Smiley
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

We've added support for:

• dragonmint ASICs

We also addressed an issue with Claymore API integration when an API password is set.  Cheesy

Wondering what we're working on?  Stop by our Discord and see!  Our migration to a web configurable pickaxe will get you up and running on Foreman in minutes!

https://discord.gg/hD7txYN
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

We've officially started testing our next big release!  Coming soon, the ability to configure pickaxe, our miner metrics extractor, directly from your dashboard!

Take a peek

Happy mining!
The Foreman Team

igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Trying to set foreman for Baikal miners.
I have installed Java and verified it works.

i put my api key in conf.

api-port   4028
api-allow  W:127.0.0.1,W:192.168.1.0/16

baikal:
# Example:
   name:    "Baikal X10"
   apiIp:   "192.168.1.33"
   apiPort: 4028

log:
Code:
[main] 10:56:36.487 [ERROR] mn.foreman.pickaxe.Main - Invalid configuration!
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException: Cannot deserialize instance of `java.util.ArrayList` out of START_OBJECT token
 at [Source: (File); line: 26, column: 4] (through reference chain: mn.foreman.pickaxe.configuration.yml.YmlConfiguration["baikal"])
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException.from(MismatchedInputException.java:63)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.reportInputMismatch(DeserializationContext.java:1342)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.handleUnexpectedToken(DeserializationContext.java:1138)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.handleUnexpectedToken(DeserializationContext.java:1092)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.handleNonArray(CollectionDeserializer.java:336)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.deserialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:264)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.deserialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:244)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.std.CollectionDeserializer.deserialize(CollectionDeserializer.java:27)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.SettableBeanProperty.deserialize(SettableBeanProperty.java:519)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer._deserializeWithErrorWrapping(BeanDeserializer.java:527)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer._deserializeUsingPropertyBased(BeanDeserializer.java:416)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializerBase.deserializeFromObjectUsingNonDefault(BeanDeserializerBase.java:1265)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserializeFromObject(BeanDeserializer.java:325)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(BeanDeserializer.java:159)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:4001)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:2890)
at mn.foreman.pickaxe.configuration.yml.YmlConfigurationFactory.load(YmlConfigurationFactory.java:21)
at mn.foreman.pickaxe.Main.main(Main.java:55)

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 11:47:43 AM by obm_dan

Hi Igotek.  Grin

YML can be tricky to write. I believe that the issue you’re having is that you’re missing a “-“. Can you give this a shot?

Code:
baikal:
  - name:    "Baikal X10"
    apiIp:   "192.168.1.33"
    apiPort: 4028

The example in pickaxe.yml has the "-". It can be very easy to remove, though. In the next update that we are looking to roll out soon, pickaxe can be configured from the dashboard. This will eliminate the property file configuration process. Smiley

Here's how it would look for an X10:  preview

Please let me know if you have any more trouble.  More than happy to help!
igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

My all Baikal miners are up in Foreman.
Foreman is really good.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:33:30 AM

We are officially live with our next big release!!

We’ve drastically simplified the setup process for Foreman. Now, you can be up and running in minutes! And even better - once you’re up and running, you have full control from the dashboard. Never edit a configuration file ever again!

Over the next two days, we will be validating the release based on feedback from our current users. From there, we will begin approving account applications again. Feel free to sign up for our beta now, though, so you can be first on the list!

Stay tuned!!  Grin
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

We are accepting new beta testers once again!

Here are some updates regarding what we've been working on:

• Migrated to a web-based configuration of our miner metrics extractor utility (add miners to your private dashboard with the click of a button).
  • Added a 'Getting Started' interactive checklist to guide new users through getting their first miner online.
  • Fully documented all required miner API arguments to ease the setup process (see exactly what you need to provide to your miner so 'pickaxe' can communicate with it).
  • We now integrate with rigs running HiveOS.
  • We now integrate with rigs running ethOS.
  • Added support for sgminer-gm.
  • Added support for sgminer-avermore.
  • Added support for t-rex API 1.1 parsing (t-rex version > 0.6.1, but we are backwards compatible with older versions).

Have any questions?  Stop by our Discord!  We can help!

Grin
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

We've started work on our next big update:  miner profitability!  Soon, you'll be able to see exactly what you're earning every day directly from your own private Foreman dashboard!

Grin
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

See exactly how much you're earning with Foreman.  All off of your hash rate alone - we never want to know your wallet addresses!

obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

We've officially added support for Claymore dual mining.  You can now see your profitability across both coins that you're mining in our new Earnings page.

Happy mining!  Grin
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

We've added the ability to graph your earnings by coins so that you can see your profitability distribution.  Stay in the green - Foreman helps you with that.  Grin

Check it out!
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

We’ve significantly upgraded our infrastructure to better handle large mining operations. Nice and speedy now.  Cheesy

Check it out!
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

We've added support for progpowminer-amd and progpowminer-cuda.

Using something that we don't support?  Let me know and we'll integrate it right away!  Grin
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Wondering what we've been up to?  Smiley

* Added support for zjazz_cuda.
* Added temperature indicators to the miner overview to help diagnose issues quickly.
* Added 24 hour average mining profitability in BTC and the fiat currency of your choice.
* Added support for Antminer S9 Hydro.
* Added support for Antminer DR3.
* Added support for WildRig Multi.

We've also overhauled our new user flow.  You can now participate in the Foreman beta test without waiting for an access code.

We're officially in Open Beta!

Happy Mining,
The Foreman Team
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

We've added support for Innosilicon ASICs.  This includes the following models:

• Innosilicon A4+
  • Innosilicon A5
  • Innosilicon A5+
  • Innosilicon A6
  • Innosilicon A8
  • Innosilicon A8+
  • Innosilicon A9
  • Innosilicon D9+
  • Innosilicon S11
  • Innosilicon T2
  • Innosilicon T2T
  • Innosilicon T2T+

Use our alerting system to let you know when yours are down (A9s running out of memory).
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

Did you know that it only takes minutes to get up and running on Foreman?

Did you know that one of our highest priority tasks is to cut that down to seconds?!

With Foreman, you can monitor your ASICs and rigs remotely, using the operating system you feel comfortable with. We are an add-on monitoring solution that puts you in control. And you don’t have to change a thing! Grin
AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Can this program run this on Mac OS?

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
obm_dan (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

Yes. Our pickaxe utility will run on mac.  Grin

The rest is a web site that you can view from any device.
AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

I just installed Foreman on one of my Farms and am adding miners to the program.  Getting it installed was a little bit of a difficult task, but now that I am past the installation and I have the finished product:

I LOVE IT!

The Dashboard is Very Nice.

I can see all of the critical / detailed information for each of the miners in a group or individually on the "Miners" page.

I will add more miners onto the Foreman and see how it goes.  Right now, I am very excited and enjoy the product! Great Job obm_dan!!!!!!

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: