Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 23873 times)
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:18:28 AM

Well, trading in pennies... Solidcoin 2.0 RIP?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grod

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:19:22 AM

Can't download the client from solidcoin.info or I'd fire it up in a VM to witness the miracle of decreasing block generation times as difficulty increases.  That's a pleasant anti-pyramid twist...
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:20:11 AM

Who's got jurisdiction over this?  Australian courts?  United Nations?  Al Gore?  Court of public opinion? 

The courts of the country where bitcoinexpress lives, in the USA, maybe?
They sure like to use guys like him and make them examples out of them.

It's not like he's hiding all the persecution he's been making to all the alt currencies, even to the ones with no arrogant lead developers. The fact is that he's enjoying on disrupting computer systems that are not his to disrupt and he openly admits it.

Oh, and the fact that he's using Amazon EC2 for his criminal enterprise and saying it here: LOL to that.
And probably the person from whom he's stealing all those instances resources will not be happy also. ...the crimes start to add up... not gonna be pretty when it all comes down on him. Ofcourse all of you who are here defending him couldn't care less. It's not your ass after all... lol
Maged
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:20:41 AM

2 blocks per second.....

The awesomeness of "CPU friendly" algorithms.  No reason this same thing can't/won't happen to every "CPU friendly" FailCoin.

Diff will solve this... Have you ever watched a new blockchain starting with low diff?

Genius,

If you haven't noticed, as the diff is rising and so is the block generation LOL...

Wait... WHAT!?!? Please tell me that you used an exploit to do that and that it's not built into the protocol...

Bobnova

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:23:01 AM

Can't download the client from solidcoin.info or I'd fire it up in a VM to witness the miracle of decreasing block generation times as difficulty increases.  That's a pleasant anti-pyramid twist...

Because CH has pulled the clients.

Clients are still posted chief.  http://solidcointalk.org/topic/261-solidcoin-v20-released/

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:23:30 AM

i can't stop laughing

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:24:32 AM

The courts of the country where bitcoinexpress lives, in the USA, maybe?
They sure like to use guys like him and make them examples out of them.

It's not like he's hiding all the persecution he's been making to all the alt currencies, even to the ones with no arrogant lead developers. The fact is that he's enjoying on disrupting computer systems that are not his to disrupt and he openly admits it.

Oh, and the fact that he's using Amazon EC2 for his criminal enterprise and saying it here: LOL to that.
And probably the person from whom he's stealing all those instances resources will not be happy also. ...the crimes start to add up... not gonna be pretty when it all comes down on him. Ofcourse all of you who are here defending him couldn't care less. It's not your ass after all... lol

Oh Whatever.

I doubt the DOJ really cares about how PoopCoin 2.0 couldn't survive 10 minutes without failing.

Did typing out that fantasy make your penis hard?  Just wondering.

My prediction:  Absolutely nothing happens.  Nobody comes down on nobody.  Coinhunter makes up some excuse and in 2 week launches  PoopCoin 3.0 with some equally ill planned security measure.
grod

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:24:53 AM

Seriously?  You expect the US government to step in and defend a scheme tailor made to avoid taxation and regulation?  One a congressman has already spoken against as promoting illegal drug use?  In the interest of someone who is not a taxpayer or citizen?

That'd be like expecting the RIAA to ride to the defense of the original Napster.

I don't know the details of the EC2 use, do you?  I certainly wouldn't risk using work assets to play with internet funbux, but hey.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:25:49 AM

WOW so much BS on here about SC2 it really is unbelievable. Go to solidcointalk.org if you want to get the real answers.
Bobnova

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:28:02 AM

WOW so much BS on here about SC2 it really is unbelievable. Go to solidcointalk.org if you want to get the real answers.

Possibly the funniest thing I've read all day.
And that is really saying something.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:29:42 AM

Possibly the funniest thing I've read all day.
And that is really saying something.

AGREE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!
These SC guys are UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:30:03 AM

2 blocks per second.....

The awesomeness of "CPU friendly" algorithms.  No reason this same thing can't/won't happen to every "CPU friendly" FailCoin.

Diff will solve this... Have you ever watched a new blockchain starting with low diff?

Genius,

If you haven't noticed, as the diff is rising and so is the block generation LOL...

Wait... WHAT!?!? Please tell me that you used an exploit to do that and that it's not built into the protocol...

Maged... he's lying through his teeth ... no exploit, no attack, nothing ... he's full of crap the network is operating as it should with the rather large opening hash rate it had.
Oh, in that case, he better think of something quick if he wants to keep his account.

xzion

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:31:12 AM

So as long as I keep cloning EC2 instances and pouring it on, cha-ching!  Grin Grin Grin

how many coins you got?

lol'in =]

Tips: 1xzionJBueq1AkPSmexA7suWkztAkNwSs
bulanula

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:32:57 AM

2 blocks per second.....

Genius,

Maged... he's lying through his teeth ... no exploit, no attack, nothing ... he's full of crap the network is operating as it should with the rather large opening hash rate it had.
Oh, in that case, he better think of something quick if he wants to keep his account.

I'm not even joking the amount of hate and BS you people have towards SC2 and CH/RS is just phenomenal. If you delete his account he will come back as another one so pretty much pointless IMHO. Too bad he has also too many anti-SC drones following him around all the time like SAC etc.
BitterTea

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:34:51 AM

So as long as I keep cloning EC2 instances and pouring it on, cha-ching!  Grin Grin Grin

how many coins you got?

lol'in =]

I'm estimating 1900 blocks so for.

Do you have any screenshots or anything you could share? I really don't feel like installing SolidCoin.
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:35:22 AM

@Maged

Solidcoin 2.0 uses a variable block generation time (really stupid) I just found a way to crank it up at will. Having the resouces I do I was able to take the beta client and put in a test environment.

I discovered if you hit Sc 2.0 at the onset hard it cannot readjust block rate regardless of difficulty LOL

Dumbass coding supreme.
See, that makes no logical sense. Thus, either the code was made by a dumbass (which, I admit, isn't out of the question), or you're lying through your teeth.

worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:35:28 AM

No wonder, I am getting zero despite mining since the very start of the launch Sad
bitleaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:35:51 AM

I work with EC2 myself, and know how much it can cost. They charge based upon CPU cycles. Just a quick question, how much will the 400 EC2 server instances cost, and who is going to be footing the bill?
bulanula

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:37:28 AM

@Maged

Solidcoin 2.0 uses a variable block generation time (really stupid) I just found a way to crank it up at will. Having the resouces I do I was able to take the beta client and put in a test environment.

I discovered if you hit Sc 2.0 at the onset hard it cannot readjust block rate regardless of difficulty LOL

Dumbass coding supreme.
See, that makes no logical sense. Thus, either the code was made by a dumbass (which, I admit, isn't out of the question), or you're lying through your teeth.

Trust me he is talking total BS. My client is just perfectly fine. Generated 12 blocks like a pro. It's all good. He is talking BS as usual. Don't even bother to ban him because I am 100% sure he will come back. He is "too big to fail" in the hacker sense eg if you ban him he will just come back as someone else.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:39:04 AM

I work with EC2 myself, and know how much it can cost. They charge based upon CPU cycles. Just a quick question, how much will the 400 EC2 server instances cost, and who is going to be footing the bill?

His employer...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: