Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 23872 times)
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:40:07 AM

Just in case anyone with a brain doesn't know, BCE is lying, pretty much everytime he mentions SolidCoin.

If he understood how the 51% protection worked he would realize how stupid him saying "generated 2 blocks really fast" is. It's quite hilarious to those that know the new SC2.0 algorithm.

But if you want to believe SC2 is hacked and bitcoinexpress is all powerful. Go ahead, it gives us some laughs Smiley

BTW SC2.0 in 2 hours has already tripled the size of TBX network. And is gaining on Bitcoin. Welcome to the future.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobnova

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:41:52 AM

If he understood how the 51% protection worked he would realize how stupid him saying "generated 2 blocks really fast" is. It's quite hilarious to those that know the new SC2.0 algorithm.

Do us a favor and stfu till you cough up some source code.  We've heard an awful lot of "if you saw the code you'd piss yourself" out of you, but you seem to be afraid to actually show us the code.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:42:37 AM

Just in case anyone with a brain doesn't know, BCE is lying, pretty much everytime he mentions SolidCoin.

But if you want to believe SC2 is hacked and bitcoinexpress is all powerful. Go ahead, it gives us some laughs Smiley

BTW SC2.0 in 2 hours has already tripled the size of TBX network. And is gaining on Bitcoin. Welcome to the future.

Pleeease... No one believes you.
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:44:21 AM

Do us a favor and stfu till you cough up some source code.  We've heard an awful lot of "if you saw the code you'd piss yourself" out of you, but you seem to be afraid to actually show us the code.

Do some block analysis if you think BCE is telling the truth. It's public record. If you want to champion a retards cause then you'll just make me not consider your opinion going forward.

Source code isn't the only way to prove it's 51% protected. More details are coming soon, obviously I am rather busy at the moment coordinating the release.

johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:44:49 AM

Screenshots from *someone* or I don't believe anything.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:45:16 AM

It depends on how long he needs to keep it up.

A micro instance is $0.08 per hour.  400 instances would be $32 per hour.  If he is using spot instances it would be half that.  

That even assumes he is paying.  I have 8,000 free hours of EC2 small instance time given to me as a gift by Amazon.  I doubt I am the only developer that Amazon gives free time to.
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:45:40 AM

@Coinhunter

Are you seriously trying to say you designed 2 blocks per second?

Then behold 4 blocks per second on the way!

In case you're unaware difficulty is low at the moment, so blocks are found fast. As difficulty increases block speed will decrease. Any other newbie cryptochain info you need?

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:45:44 AM

Don't even bother with these low lives CH. I tried but it just makes me angry. Leave them be. Your time is not worth their stupidity.
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 04:46:04 AM

Couldn't this be because BCX is throwing 400 ec2 instances at it?

Source or gtfo.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
grod

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:46:39 AM

Well, one thing's for sure.  This bad boy has more CPUs on it than the Tenebrix network, no denying it.  So, the question is -- did all the people who didn't accept tenebrix or litebrix stay up to jump on this minute 1, or is BCE telling the truth about 400 EC instances + other cluster?

Keep in mind he's pulled off 51% attacks in the past, and people are getting a bit burned out on the various scamcoin releases...

Spacy

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:48:37 AM

This is what probably will happen: Diff will raise further, blocks will come in slower and will settle with 1 block per some minutes as planned with the appropriate diff. BTX will drop off soon, then he will say, he has HACKED the chain and that the chain failed. If he mined lot of coins, that's ok, everyone with lots of CPUs should get some coins... But no hack and no chain rewrite as he mentioned... The antis will continue "LOL the chain got hacked, SC2 failed"... and the supporters will continue to mine and do their thing...
bulanula

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:49:26 AM

Well, one thing's for sure.  This bad boy has more CPUs on it than the Tenebrix network, no denying it.  So, the question is -- did all the people who didn't accept tenebrix or litebrix stay up to jump on this minute 1, or is BCE telling the truth about 400 EC instances + other cluster?

Keep in mind he's pulled off 51% attacks in the past, and people are getting a bit burned out on the various scamcoin releases...

I stayed up all night BUT IT WAS WORTH IT Smiley

Tenebrix is shit. 7.7 million pregenerated scam => GTFO.
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:50:46 AM

Would you rather listen to a known liar or the developer? SC2.0 is 51% protected, wouldn't matter if he had 99.99% of the mining power, he cannot rewrite the chain. Considering he is a known liar I wouldn't even believe he has 400 EC instances. But even if he did, there is nothing he can do except generate blocks like any other valid user.

Once the algorithm behind SC2.0 is released people will realize how stupid this troll is if they don't already.

BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:52:05 AM

SC2.0 is 51% protected

You have provided no evidence to back this assertion.
johnj

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:52:44 AM

Would you rather listen to a known liar or the developer?

I can't see a difference in the options you provided.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Bobnova

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

A known liar or a known liar?  Tough choice.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
bulanula

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:53:02 AM

Would you rather listen to a known liar or the developer? SC2.0 is 51% protected, wouldn't matter if he had 99.99% of the mining power, he cannot rewrite the chain. Considering he is a known liar I wouldn't even believe he has 400 EC instances. But even if he did, there is nothing he can do except generate blocks like any other valid user.

Once the algorithm behind SC2.0 is released people will realize how stupid this troll is if they don't already.

Well done man. Block generation is actually much smoother now with more difficulty. Nice !
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:53:08 AM

I work with EC2 myself, and know how much it can cost. They charge based upon CPU cycles. Just a quick question, how much will the 400 EC2 server instances cost, and who is going to be footing the bill?

His employer...

No cost, no loss besides I'm leaving soon anyway.
Bullshit. I've had enough of you. It's quite clear that not only do you not have those servers, you also don't know what you're talking about. The only reason that I believed you in the Namecoin incident was because you said you optimized Artforz attack code. I knew of an optimization, so I assumed that it was the same one you thought of. It's quite clear that you were just saying that, though, and aren't a real developer.

Don't try coming back here again.

Snapman

Activity: 291

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 04:54:17 AM

Don't even bother with these low lives CH. I tried but it just makes me angry. Leave them be. Your time is not worth their stupidity.

You done choking on that dick?

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:54:26 AM

SC2.0 is 51% protected

You have provided no evidence to back this assertion.

Not publicly no, all will be revealed soon in regards to the new algorithm and network. However this clown hasn't proved anything and people want to jump to conclusions, so people should be asking him for proof right?

How this troll can just create lie after lie with no evidence and people eat it up like its christmas pudding I have no idea.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: