Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
brolekset

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

I have nothing to lose in bitkoyne, because for me bitkoyn - my savior. Thanks to this bitkoyne my life remains a change. Especially when it comes to financial needs, now I feel better because of bitcoins.
I believe that bitkoyn and other altokkuny (not all) deserve my time, which I spend on extraction or earnings. Investing in a very promising idea, which I invested before and today
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.
No way there is no fast and easy money in bitcoin it could even lose you some of your money depending  on the amount and the market price of bitcoin you have brought. As we all know that many wants to get rich immediately but no one claims that they are getting richer with bitcoin so as to get the new comers and idea let us not give them false hope.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

It's been 10 years since Bitcoin came into inception bringing a revolutionary technology along with it. I think this much is enough to provoke an interest in someone. We are still in early stage where cryptos are still figuring out their place in financial landscape. You are an early investor, try to take advantage of this market as much as you can. Specially the trading part which has a lot to offer. If done right, you could earn more profit than anyone have earned in 10 years in particular investment asset in just a year.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Because only BTC can bring high profit to us, in my opinion, now is the best time to buy BTC, maybe the BTC price will increase to over $ 10000 within 2 weeks.
I think you are wrong in thinking. Not more than $ 10,000 in 2 weeks. You see that coming down now. Maybe tomorrow will go up. But if you make a purchase this time it will be better. My estimate for October-December could reach $ 20,000.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

People spending their time in bitcoin because bitcoin for me is the easiest way to earn money and also there are a lots of opportunity here to have a knowledge and to become success in the near future
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
It give me profit and sustain my family needs. Why we should think that we waste time in bitcoin if we can have a profit on it I think bounty hunters think that because they have low profit because of too many participants they work hard on it but in return they will paid for a very low value even if they join in the very beginning. You must do trading sometime so you will gain profit you wanted to have.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Because only BTC can bring high profit to us, in my opinion, now is the best time to buy BTC, maybe the BTC price will increase to over $ 10000 within 2 weeks.
I think you are wrong in thinking. Not more than $ 10,000 in 2 weeks. You see that coming down now. Maybe tomorrow will go up. But if you make a purchase this time it will be better. My estimate for October-December could reach $ 20,000.

If that happen then good but don't expect that your prediction will happen because it can hurt you if it's not happen, I spend my time in bitcoin because I know it takes so long before bitcoin reach again a high price.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

I spend time in Bitcoin because i get paid doing it. Its my job and its my assets now. So i enjoy doing it, how can you not spend time with what gives you earnings.

because I am an investor who pays attention to its value every day to find out that the price goes up and waits until it gets a big profit.
I spend my time on bitcoin because I don't know its value every day and it doesn't waste me because it gives me profit every day
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

I don't think what we're doing here is just a waste of time. I bet it's worth to do because bitcoin is the easiest and the quickest way to earn money. Besides, bitcoin is a new way of investment and has a good future so i bet no one would want to miss it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Spending time on bitcoin is not a waste of time or energy. It has a reward its reward. But we have to work for it as there is always a price to pay for any good thing.
There is none of bitcoin task that does not take time. The fact that we may go beyond the agreed time by adding more week for projects is my complain.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Spending our time to Bitcoin is a thing we called determination and hard work. We need to give time to Bitcoin in order to be successful someday. We need to be responsible enough especially in handling many things. We must be aware in different ways.
Being responsible and to have a goal for future success, if you wanted to have financial freedom then better to spend time learning every opportunities that this investment currency is offering, if you know the aspect where you can gain more ideas and information about successful venture with this new
currency system then you are also investing for your future.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

To know more about bitcoin to learn here and to earn money for my future.thats why im spending more time here in bitcoin.
bagaiskwpps212

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

My time is not wasted if I use it for the purpose. My problem is finances for me and my whole family. And to get the results I want, I think I need to spend some time researching the market. Does that have to be called a waste?
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

I spend more of my time in bitcoin because I know I will have a good benefits from it, and I know I will have more profitable to get from this than the others. Coz I want to have more money income in the near future I have.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

I think the best part is the time spent in learning so many things that we can consider this as a business AND a hobby.
I met new people here and I met with important celebrity people as well, I have learned new technology that even some tech savy people did not heard of.

I have researched and read so many things, I have done some quite unusual things tanks to btc as well. I mean being in crypto space is basically allowed me to have a hobby and a business at the same time, I don't know what I would do without bitcoin because I have so much free time as it is already, wouldn't know what I would do without it as well.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 05:34:36 PM by Vritesh

Spending time in bitcoins is totally worthy. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. No doubt there are many fluctuations in bitcoin price but still it has the potential to make the money double. Person by giving some time to bitcoin and doing proper investment can earn the maximum profits. As every good thing take some time to happen in the same way bitcoin is also take some time. So spending time in bitcoin is one of the wisest decisions.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

Spending time in bitcoins is totally worthful. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. No doubt there are many fluctuations in bitcoin prize but still it has the potential to make the money double. Person by giving some time to bitcoin and doing proper investment can earn the maximum profits. As every good thing take some time to happen in the same way bitcoin is also taking some time to make the best economy. So spending time in bitcoin is one of the wise decisions.
Indeed, I spend time in Bitcoin, because it gives me more profit, even though it's late. The money can be doubled in Bitcoin, and also it's a proper investment for students like me. Instead of working in some part-time job, I choose Bitcoin, because anytime I want I can trade or work, and also the income that I can get is way bigger than any other part-time jobs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Na.nitz

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

only people who don't have jobs who spend their time on bitcoin. indeed, bitcoin prices are very impressive. especially for people who are just starting to know bitcoin. surely they spend time just to collect bitcoin. but, we still have a real life. and should, should not waste time just to collect bitcoins.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

Your wrong mate not all who is jobless only works at bitcoin,i am a production worker but i am dedicated in bitcoin to earn here to have more money because my salary didnt give  me enough for my needs.,so i need to make it a double hardwork for my family as well.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

If you do choose to take the plunge and buy a bitcoin, make sure it’s a very small part of your diversified portfolio—and that you can afford to lose your investment. “I would never recommend this on a stand-alone basis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: