Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

First of all because knowledges are power! After Bitcoin people open altcoins and technologies behind them, which can help us in our life and can make new kind of business. Also another people are provided with opportunities to earn money through internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siminarota

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

Because BTC can bring us many benefits, maybe they will forever be the most potential coin and can show us the most benefits that I have ever had in business.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

Because BTC is profitable for us if we hold on to it for a long time, patience will only be one of the best we should do for the time being.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

First of all because knowledges are power! After Bitcoin people open altcoins and technologies behind them, which can help us in our life and can make new kind of business. Also another people are provided with opportunities to earn money through internet.
After getting exposed to bitcoin, many had discovered the true potential of the coin as it that proven out to be a perfect investment. And also it had given rise to a new business of the crypto market and the altcoins. However, a risk is always involved in the market but if invested in the right way with the proper timing than the deal definitely turns out to be quite a profitable one...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Bitcoin is like a vehicle that we control to get more money by investing and it takes a long time. by investing in bitcoin you will get more money and you yourself are in control without someone managing it.
but investing in bitcoin must have a firm stance so that it is the furthest away from the biggest losses and must maintain the coin even though the price falls far.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

I spend time for bitcoin because I sure bitcoin is a very profitable investment that is worthy of being used as a future investment, I'm sure that the bitcoin market will soon improve so that all users get big profits.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
people123

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Bitcoin is a simple method to gain a ton of cash and that too easy in a brief time of time.Everyone needs to get rich and bitcoin is a good opportunity for all of us.Many individuals confront monetary emergency thus individuals discover approaches to acquire money.So individuals are attempting their fortunes in bitcoin and are likewise getting lucky.People must attempt bitcoin.One should purchase bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the costs will rise unquestionably in the future.People say that bitcoin is an exercise in futility however it is the quickest method to procure.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

Because BTC can bring us many benefits, maybe they will forever be the most potential coin and can show us the most benefits that I have ever had in business.
bitcoin give us much opportunity if we know it.we can collect bitcoin in many ways, we can collect it from trading , mining or joining in bounty campaign.this is why now days much people spending their time to earn bitcoin.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

Bitcoin is the easy way to get lots of money .
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

We spend time in bitcoins because it can help us with our financial needs. In investing with bitcoin and other crypto currencies it could bring additional income for us to sustain our needs. We just need to be careful on when we are going to invest to avoid losses.

GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

There's no such thing as wasting time on the field of crypto industry, unless you making it as a waste of time, but then again earning bitcoin with or putting a maximum effort will positively gain a passive income though, don't miss the concept that bitcoin is full of risk, yes it is but despite the risks, don't get it as a hindrance but instead get it as a motivation, and by the way if you putting a positive mindset, the income is expected, positive though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

in my opinion if we spend time to get bitcoin and the results are quite a lot, there is nothing wrong, because if you produce bitcoin for free it is very profitable even though it wastes time. but don't all of your time be used to keep looking for bitcoin, because life isn't just about money or bitcoin.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

I spend time in bitcoins most of the time because of course I gain in this if nothing great are giving in me back by spending and wasting time in this them I will not be engaging myself into this thing and that would be worthless. So obviously i do bitcoins because of money because of the satisfavrions that the money are giving me. Not because that I wanted to because I needed to.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

I think if I spend my whole time in bitcoin it will be wasted because if you spend a lot of time of it there is nothing to be happen because the value of bitcoin will not be rising even you spend a lot of time on it, I gonna do is going to work and wait until the price are up again.
Bitcoin is innovative thinking for many people and many people consider bitcoin is a opportunity to income a high amount of money in a less interval of time or an opportunity to invest. Bitcoin is decentralised currency which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or person this thing gives freedom to people in their work and many people like that thing. Its increasing price also attract many people to spend more time in it. It provides a lot of way to increase money from it.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Spending time in Bitcoins has become the order of the day for those of us who believe in the revolutionary movement of Bitcoin. Bitcoin offers a lot of advantages such as enhancement of payment after patronizing goods and services online, good security and owner control of the Bitcoin transactions. Aside these benefits, Bitcoin also offers investment opportunities for its users as the price surges up through the market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Yes for me is worth it. With my friends that already had their stakes and exchange it to our local currency they are now purchasing their properties. It is worth it you just have to have faith because cryptocurrency is not that stable.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Putting much effort in anything like bitcoin can make you or can give you a better life in the future this kind of opportunity is very rare so better to grab it now while the value of bitcoin still on it's lower peak. In the future it will dominate and you will regret that didn't make the investment.
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

For me it is worth it. There is nothing wring trying new things this is an innovation and maybe it will be a huge break just like what happen with internet (Google). I have a stable Job, and i know this is not a waste of time.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

The fact is if one does not spend enough of that time here it might not be as rewarding as expected. The reward cuts across all countries irrespective of the currency spent there, except the trade or change of bitcoin is not allowed to fiat in such countries. Bitcoin space has employed alot of people across the world, a topic of discussion on the social media, influenced the improvement of some aspect of economics growth in some communities. It has really improved some standards of living. the time spent on it is worth it

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

If doing something in order to gain income, may it be risky or not, and may you fail or not, is not wasting time. You have committed to something that you believe will benefit your personal well-being and that in itself is not a waste. It is still better than doing nothing.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: