Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:51:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42335 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I think we can do this because with bitcoin investment we can save at the same time can earn money if you say you can spend time not having problems because it will get the worth of the time you spend.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
In order to earn large amount of profits, you need to invest a lot of time and effort here and bitcoin. If you are expecting much from it, you need to atleast work for it so that you can gain and meet your expectation. No one gets rich here by simply doing nothing at the beginning, you need to suffer first then enjoy later.

junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

bitcoin helped me earn more income. Besides earning more income, I was exposed to projects with great ideas. things that I have never imagined. Really joining the crypto does not waste my time. This is a meaningless time for me.
Joining in bitcoin does not waste my time cause in bitcoin it gives me a successful life now. In bitcoin lot's of things I learn now to invest and trade it really big helps for me. Joining in bitcoin it so exciting cause not only earning you gain but also you learn all about the new technology of cryptocurrency.
Yes that’s true because when we joined in bitcoin we learned about new cryptocurrency technology.
Bitcoin doesn’t waste our time if you can gain a big profit from it and many people in the economic world are helped by joining the world of cryptocurrency.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Spending time in bitcoin helps me to lessen my financial problem in life that is why i am really thankful that i met bitcoin because it helps me to serve my basic needs. I do not believe that i am wasting time in bitcoin because i am earning to it no matter what.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

This does not mean that you are wasting time for this, you are conducting it with profit for yourself.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

At least this is better option to do before you can get fixed jobs, spending time in Bitcoin is not a waste, learn about cryptocurrency more if you want gain more money in here.
Indeed it is very important to know the currency you are investing your money in, try to increase your knowledge about it, if you will spend more time it will be beneficial for your in several ways, you will earn money and you will gain knowledge so in short spending time with bitcoin will make you earn and learn at the same time so never wait before joining a campaign for earning money from bitcoin.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

Most of the people are spending time in bitcoin because of the profit gain. As investment bitcoin is one of the most profitable investment of all time since many life had change because of it.

Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Like you and majority of bitcoin users here are spending so much time in to this industry because of the possible profitability to be  gain.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Like everybody in crypto, I spend time to make a profit and I don't think it is a waste of time. Yes there is a risk and we may lose all our saving but we may gain good money as well. That's why I spend time in bitcoin.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Like everybody in crypto, I spend time to make a profit and I don't think it is a waste of time. Yes there is a risk and we may lose all our saving but we may gain good money as well. That's why I spend time in bitcoin.
This risk will never lose your money rather it will give you beneficial profit and other way it will gain your knowledge and you will better know about crypto world and that's why you will avoid those activities who waste your time and your life may go to in a wrong way, so that's why spend your time in bitcoin currency and get a lot of knowledge about this currency and maybe that is why you will become a richest man in the world by its high price.   

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

Bitcoins can make you rich in just a few months if you are a daily trader, that is the reason why i focus earning cryptocurrency today since i can make more money in this industry more than in the corporate world.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea?

- Yes it is very rational idea if someone will try to use bitcoin as their main source of income, and avail its features to use and enjoy the benefits it has like sending money in any places of the countries.

Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

- doing activity in Bitcoin is not a waste of time, instead it will help us to give a solutions in terms of financials problems.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

This is a very wise thing to do in my opinion. A lot of people are looking for the opportunity to really explore bitcoin. If you have such time and opportunity, then why not use it.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

Bitcoins is very profitable and that is the reason why you should be investing right now while the market prices are very low, in order to take advantage of the current situation.

Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:26:21 AM

Spending time in Bitcoin is a great opportunity and chance for you to make more earnings from it. If you don't give Bitcoin attention, you may never get the best out of it.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

You should always spend time in bitcoins since the market can always grow depending on the demand and supply and that is the reason why it was very profitable today.

Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:38:06 AM

for me bitcoin is also very profitable and has the opportunity to get many benefits in the future, because I also believe that one day the market will increase again, so I will also get many benefits.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

for me bitcoin is also very profitable and has the opportunity to get many benefits in the future, because I also believe that one day the market will increase again, so I will also get many benefits.
soon or later cryptocurrency market will recovered.its only about time, but if positive news come to market , this moment could come faster and we should not wait it too long.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

I was intrigued with the profits a friend was making before I entered crypto. I saw it was worth it to give this technology an ample time in order to attain the best of it. In fact, Bitcoin deserves all the necessary attention to help push it forward till it hit the mainstream of adoption because it has good intentions to harness the payments systems of our businesses and companies.

btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

There are many ways to make money with Bitcoin. I think I'm not wasting time with Bitcoin, it's all good. Many people have become rich by investing in money and time into Bitcoin. And I'm also investing in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: