Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

Why do you spent your time at your real work ? maybe many of you answer earn much money is the reason why you keep and always spent your time. The same reason why I have spent my time at bitcoin, because I want increase and get much money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
seeing the great potential of bitcoin if we transact in it can be a good choice as long as our trade is profitable and we can get many benefits from it. I feel legitimate, it can be our source of income, what else can we see the world of commerce undergoing a conventional currency revolution to become digital, so that for a long time this could be a money machine for us.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

Bitcoin is very popular and demanding nowadays. People often allot their time regarding bitcoin. But, is our time really worth spending in bitcoin. I personally think that yes, it is not just worth it to spend time in bitcoin but it is wise to allot our time in bitcoin. It is because we do not spend our time for nothing, we are making money. And making money will never be a waste of time. Furthermore, in bitcoin, the time you spend immersing yourself into something fun and produductive is never a waste of time. And I think that what makes our time not worth spending is when we tend to compromise things that is more important than this and we tend to not care about our well-being. Otherwise, all positivity regarding bitcoin is really worth spending.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

in my opinion, if spending a lot of time or a lot on bitcoin is too vain. if you have got some bitcoin, why don't you start to do business or play stocks?
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

I do not think we are wasting time for Bitcoin. This is really a great technology. Bitcoin is leading the blockchain technology to a new height and is being used by many large businesses. I believe that in the next few years Blockchain technology will be widely around the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

No of course there is no wasting time here in joining the forum or spending time with bitcoins. The knowledge with the new trend system could be applied to anywhere since cryptocurrency or bitcoin offers blockchain technology. Aside from that there are some faucets that one could earn and that is by promoting ICO projects and getting reward system after the success of the ICO period.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

Spending time and effort to learn more about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is wort it. It doesnt mean that you have to compensate every minute you spend in a day because it is our own benefits. Learning is a continuous process and no one can get that information to you once it stored in your brain. It might be not helpful to you in cryptocurrency but it will be helpful in the future once you invest. So l'm not wasting my time of what im doing right now.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:44:18 AM

We should spend a lot of time with Bitcoin and not be afraid of wasting it. This is a new trend and we need to follow it to make a big profit. Take confidence in Blockchain technology because in the future it will be a lot of users. We will know what its future is like Grin

megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

Because bitcoin is the future.
Investing time into bitcoin right now is investing into the future. That way a little of my money today will turn into a lot of money tomorrow.  Grin
I learn and learn everyday about cryptocurrency to aim for that.
Exclusives

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:47:12 AM

Every day I have enough income from the Bitcoin market to buy food and save, I don't think I'm wasting time. And I feel comfortable doing it every day, this is a life that pleases friends.  Grin
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

I stay with Bitcoin because it is my job and has big ROI. It is very good thing that we have all these now and it it our bread and butter as a family. it is a big help in our finances.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

It will be a waste of time if you don't know the techniques and strategies on how to earn from this investments. Like if you join a scam projects that are using Bitcoin platform then of course expect that your money and effort will be wasted so be careful and choose carefully the right project before joining. Bitcoin is proven an investment haven if you know how it works.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

I think spending time on bitcoin or in the whole crypto community is not a waste of time, for me it can be considered as an advantage, knowing about cryptocurrency in the early stage means that you have the head start or we are ahead of those people who are just new or to people who are just about to know the crypto system, I believe that crypto currency and the cryptocommunity is gonna be the future of money, and payment system.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

If you want to make a lot of money as well as if you want to have a lot of money with low prices then you need to find out about the market and need to spend a lot of time to learn them.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

It will be a waste of time if you don't know the techniques and strategies on how to earn from this investments. Like if you join a scam projects that are using Bitcoin platform then of course expect that your money and effort will be wasted so be careful and choose carefully the right project before joining. Bitcoin is proven an investment haven if you know how it works.
for now, so many people spend time searching for crypto through ICO, or anything else, and I think it's natural. Well, but to avoid the risk of a scam I think it's very difficult, all we have to do is work hard for this.
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is no different than investing in gold or USD or securities. However, the Bitcoin market is a new investment trend and of course, if you pick up the trend then the opportunity to make money is always expanding. Bitcoin is currently accepted by many countries as a valid and dependable currency to develop various useful applications and services. so, why not.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

for now, so tomany people spend time searching for crypto through ICO, or anything else, and I think it's natural. Well, but to avoid the risk of a scam I think it's very difficult, all we have to do is work hard for this.
avoid scam projects we could learn and observe their whitepaper.ico projects was like real business, and could know is it fake or no from it.whitepaper maybe like business plan, all detail of developtment written on there.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

I spend a lot of time to bitcoin because i know that it will survive for our financial problem and I realized even after 2 years bitcoin will absolutely give us all our needs even if we have no capital to invest. So we are very thankful to  bitcoin all the time that we will not disappoint it all our ambition to do was very easy because of bitcoin not only in financial also to process of any kind of transaction.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Making money is the major way to alleviate poverty. There have been several stories of people who used to be in severe hardship before they knew bitcoin and now there lives have changed for better having discovered bitcoin. This kind of people will forever stick to bitcoin.
It also includes the story of my life and that is true because I will not be able to leave bitcoin, so spending time on bitcoin is very profitable. Making money is very important for us, as long as we can get the money with hard work and high fighting spirit, the results will be good and very satisfying. Making money is not only obtained from bitcoin, we know that there are many places or things that can make money, so always learn and look for new innovations, then you will also get good money.
Its volatile currency  which mean it can increase and decrease. Its the nature of bitcoin. More you spend time with bitcoin more the profit and money you earn.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Well, if I am about to state rationale, why am I here if it weren't benificial for me? Why are you here if it is not worth the time? Simple logil. But as you have stated, it is really appropriate to spend your time most to those things in where you can get what you wanted, and that was bitcoin. Bitcoin is a tool in where you can get income in a legal or sometimes not legal nor not illegal way.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: