Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42333 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

When i experience earning money through bitcoin i spend my 16 hours  just to earn bitcoin. Because of financial problems i need  to do this. Its my only hope cuase im jobless and need to earn for my family. From airdrops ,bounties, simple task, social media and many more.
Working to earn bitcoin by participating on a bounty campaign is already a kind of job because we are spending time and effort to complete and finish the bounty weekly task and for me its a kind of descent work on this digital era for the world is innovating to make every people's life at ease.

xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
People are spending a lot of time here in bitcoin so that they can earn big in the future. It may be irritating to spend time waiting and investing in bitcoin but still it is always worth it to work hard and earn later on. If we are expecting much from bitcoin, then we are supposed to spend a lot of time on it to get what we really want.
Exactly, spend a lot of time researching and earning bitcoin. I think that we do not need to wait for the future to make money from bitcoin, as soon as we enter the market, anyone can earn bitcoin instantly. The advice is to keep them and wait for bitcoin to reach $50k

Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Yes I think that spending time and effort tp gain bitcoins is a rational idea. In fact, I am enjoying spending time in it. To be honest, at first I am thinking that I may be wasting in here. I am not earning and I do not know where to start plus O have no money to use to invest. But bitcoin rise and kept rising last year, if I saved bitcoin I am probably very rich by now so I force myself to work and bitcoin is where I run to especially if I do not have money.

wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Bitcoin is very beneficial for people who use it as well as possible. You can get profit from Bitcoin if you know how to get these benefits. So maybe that's the reason why people spend time on Bitcoin.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Bitcoin helped me improve my economy. It helps me make a profit quickly. I spend most of my time in bitcoin.
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Because it is the most revolutionary invention since the start of mankind and being the early adopters will be set for life in near future. So yeah I think the best way to spend your time is learning about Bitcoin and earning them if you have a skill that could be monetized in this space.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

I try to spend as much time as I can researching stuff, but I'm at a point where I just find it really hard to keep going. At this moment as I type this my body is full of stress hormones or body chemicals because I'm so overwhelmed by basically the "mess" of information. I wish I could take some attention deficit pills.
The reason why I spend most of my time in bitcoin is to know what would be the price of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin in trading and investing. I also want to know all about cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin. I also want to become a wise trader and investors so that I keep on spending my time in researching in cryptocurrencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

I try to spend as much time as I can researching stuff, but I'm at a point where I just find it really hard to keep going. At this moment as I type this my body is full of stress hormones or body chemicals because I'm so overwhelmed by basically the "mess" of information. I wish I could take some attention deficit pills.
The reason why I spend most of my time in bitcoin is to know what would be the price of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin in trading and investing. I also want to know all about cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin. I also want to become a wise trader and investors so that I keep on spending my time in researching in cryptocurrencies.
This is because Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money in a shorter time period.It is a blessing for all of us.It is a money making machine and we should definitely take advantage of it.Bitcoin in today's date is the most preferred option for investment purposes because the prices are rising so the users are getting decent amount of profit returns.Digitisation is also going on so the demand of Bitcoin is also rising even though the prices are down.
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

because bitcoin is very profitable, so everyone will spend their time just to see the bitcoin chart increase even though only a few percent. and I think, my time is not wasted, because I will benefit in a matter of a few hours. I trade using bitcoin
AncientMystery

Activity: 165

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

Because here you can tie up with amazing people, improve your technical knowledge and gain significant profits, that's why you should spend time in this affair.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

I give time for my bitcoin works because I want to have money. That is my main purpose what I am doing this. I do not actually expect that I am going to be rich through this but I just want not to become poor.  I want to have extra money for my daily expenses and savings for the future.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

I give Bitcoin a lot of attention because it is the driving fuel of the entire crypto market - a rise in the price of Bitcoin positively affects the entire market and vice versa. Investing in Bitcoin is also one of the smartest crypto investment every investor must participate irrespective of the number of crypto investments in other coins. Bitcoin recovers faster than any other coin whenever it falls.

Adelbertsteiner

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

I didn't come to bitcoin and crypto to make a profit. I would like to broaden my knowledge of ICO projects. Since the bitcoin was born, I have made a lot of profit from the bitcoin ICO project.
I think spending time and effort to earn bitcoin is a good idea. But that would be good for those who are really patient.
SusanAnn

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

Everyone has their own reason to invest in bitcoin. For me,  The first reason I joined in bitcoin world because i believe in its technology and development. And then i found that it is a risky investment, but it is worth investing. As an investor, i know that one investment is an adventure. Bitcoin is the adventure that i choose, no matter how hard it is, i will follow and succeed with my bitcoin.
Adelbertsteiner

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

I think you should spend time learning about bitcoin. Because this is the first coin to boom. With blockchain technology, many projects have adopted it to exploit many other technologies.
I come to bitcoin, not for profit. I like the technology of this market.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

Because in our investment we need to update any time in bitcoin, that's our advantage on investment in Bitcoins because we need all to known the movement of our money that we invest and also you can get back your money on easies way and you can double you money in easies way you need to update any time and just wait for the time you want to get back your money.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

I do not think we are wasting our time. Great rewards will be for those who keep up with the new trend, like the Amazon business now. Take a look at history and act smart to get the big block of wealth in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

You should spend time in bitcoins because it helps you to have more income rather than working in the corporate world and just earn a small amount of salary.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

Because it is the most revolutionary invention since the start of mankind and being the early adopters will be set for life in near future. So yeah I think the best way to spend your time is learning about Bitcoin and earning them if you have a skill that could be monetized in this space.

Because bitcoin is the next big thing after internet maybe few people realized it now but soon enough all people will regret not having bitcoin when its the price is cheap still. Worldwide adoption is on going so time will tell when bitcoin will gets its true value. Spending time with bitcoin now is not a waste of time. We are investing in the future of the society or the world rather. All people spend so much time to bitcoin simply because they get profit from it or made a lot of fortune because of bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

You should spend time in bitcoins because it helps you to have more income rather than working in the corporate world and just earn a small amount of salary.
Yes I agree on that, if we spend time to those things that can't help us on our financial problem why not spend time to bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin is really a great big help to our financial problem so there is no harm on spending time on it. We beedbto spend time on bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: