Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42339 times)
sudip76

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

I do not think that we are wasting our time. My earning source is bitcoin so like this is my job. I am a bitcoin trader like me everyone trader spend their time in bitcoin because bitcoin is earning source off trader and a good bitcoin trader earn good amount from their trade. So iam spend my time in bitcoin for earning.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time in bitcoin or in crypto is a good decision. Why? because you are focusing on your bitcoins, in your investments. And one thing if you are joining bounty campaigns and working for it, you must focus on bitcoin and to your works. Meaning spending time so that you will earn more bitcoin and tokens.
This actually rise the value of your time. Those who spend time in Harvard sell their time on high fee later on in professional life. Besides, the time and energy spent in strengthening the crypto business is far more desirable in terms of future profitability rather than just investing time in traditional assets.

The cryptocurrency business has more advantages over the traditional business with just on the spot or hand to hand transaction. Bitcoin in the case on the other hand is far more lucrative and accessible which gives it an edge over the rest of the investments.
ordato

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

because he can still bring us his own benefit you just need to give him time
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

In the future, cryptocurrency is seen as an attractive investment channel for large and small investors. The fluctuation of Bitcoin has made the world famous investors pay attention. Many big investors and the financial sector are paying close attention to Bitcoin. Not only are computer professionals or amateurs, but recent investment funds have also emerged and then investors are flocking to Bitcoin. 2017 marked a significant leap forward for Bitcoin. You should not embrace your investment as a whole, just criticize one part for investment. You can call this amount "Amount you do not need it for a long time". Absolutely no borrowing, mortgaging, mortgaging property, raising funds to have money to invest, because no one can guarantee that you will words. If the words are okay but if the loss then you take money to pay off?
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

I spend time and money in Bitcoins because I truly believe in him and I think it is the greatest achievement in this field. Crypto currencies have come far enough today and made so many changes, but still, they have more to accomplish. Still, there is a lot of space to put them in and to use them in some many areas of our lives.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
actually trading on cryptocurrency is exactly the same as gambling, because we cannot correctly predict price developments. so my advice is not to spend your time on bitcoin, because bitcoin can make you lose a lot if you don't have experience.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

We won't deny that spending our time in cryptocurrency gives us profit and additional learning. With that we can say that we don't waste our time to something that help us.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Everyone himself disposes of his time, those who believe that this will benefit them in the future is not a pity to their time, and the others have long since left.
My reason to spend time in bitcoin is to became more porfitable soon, we all know that a lot of people who are spending with bitcoin now can definitely be very profitable when bitcoin rises again it's price. And when bitcoin can hit again $19k for sure a lot of people will be rich.
Everyone is waiting for the price of bitcoin will return to 19k $. This is because they have lost the opportunity to sell bitcoin at the highest price, they feel regret when selling at lower prices, they study every day, wait and take time for bitcoin
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

I always and always spend time with bitcoins because bitcoins have a great contributions to my financial needs. Whenever I need much money,  I have my holds where I can convert into fiat and cash.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

I always and always spend time with bitcoins because bitcoins have a great contributions to my financial needs. Whenever I need much money,  I have my holds where I can convert into fiat and cash.
you right dude,since bitcoin price and other cryptocurrency price rise alot.we see many people become rich in short periode.only with few bitcoin they have thousand  dollar.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

For me it is just pleasant and amusing to spend time here and while I'm interacting with BTCs I will like I actually interacting with pure future, that's super-satisfying.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

Bitcoin is worth enough fot investments its either for short term or for long term.It is worth our time and effort because this had brought wealth in our journey in life.Those financial sufferings that we have been experiencing bitcoin was the answer,therefore i would prefer to own bitcoin because i know one day this would skyrocket and would gave me huge profit.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

Yes Bitcoin is very popular and in great demand today. I am interested in the benefits that friends get before I enter crypto.I spend time getting profit and I don't think it's a waste of time. yes there is a risk and we may lose all our savings but we can get good money too. That's why I spend time on bitcoin. Because bitcoin investment is one of the most profitable investments of all time because many lives change because of that .
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:47:06 AM

by spending time with bitcoin let alone beginners who have just jumped in, will greatly increase understanding of the science of bitcoin and will find new things when you spend time with bitcoin.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Bitcoin is the future of payment methods. The idea and technology behind Bitcoin is a revolutionary one which is worth giving it the maximum time and every effort. Spend more time to study Bitcoin, buy at low and sell at high price to make profits when the market goes green.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:07:52 AM

I spend time and money in Bitcoins because I truly believe in him and I think it is the greatest achievement in this field. Crypto currencies have come far enough today and made so many changes, but still, they have more to accomplish. Still, there is a lot of space to put them in and to use them in some many areas of our lives.
If you already love crypto I feel very happy. Wait 3-5 years later, the wheel of life will spin. I hope crypto makes a big difference in our lives because we can see a very volatile market movement
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Bitcoin is the future of payment methods. The idea and technology behind Bitcoin is a revolutionary one which is worth giving it the maximum time and every effort. Spend more time to study Bitcoin, buy at low and sell at high price to make profits when the market goes green.

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency which is time is the most important to spent with so that we can really understand what bitcoin meant to be. With the mindset of buy in low and sell when high, it is the best option to get profit and I think as a small investors we will think about this as a good start of profitable investment. Time and effort are worth strategy when adapting crytocurrency investment.
Michi_

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

I do agree with your statement that people do find ways to gain and survive, and because money is the key to access needs such as food, shelter and clothing, people will do everything they could to ear money. Back then, gaining bitcoin through mining was more of a challenge along with the hopes of gaining something big from it one day, and that day came when the price of bitcoin surged to huge amounts today. In my opinion, spending time and effort to gain bitcoin is rational, and since people earn from it, it couldn't be a waste of time.
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

The Bitcoin market generally has many similarities with the stock, Bitcoin prices fluctuate frequently, but up and down often, but Bitcoin prices in the long run is still up, so the price High is absolutely possible. Many investors have poured capital into Bitcoin since very early and now they have a huge amount of assets, myself also approached and invested in Bitcoin from 2017 to 2018 so I also understand Bitcoin is a very potential market. It's a good idea to spend time on Bitcoin, it can help you make more profit.
jameswell

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

This forum is primarily for Bitcoin believers, and I assume anyone came here to this forum is interested with Bitcoin.
We spend our valuable time here when we reading posts in this form, and/or replying to posts.
If OP believes that it is a waste of time in Bitcoin, I am wondering why OP is here.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: