Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22579 times)
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
After 5 months, Ethereum is traded at 170USD, Bitcoin is traded at 5500USD.
Those who are still talking positively about the price development in the future are going to loose evrything what they have in crypto because another big crash is coming, support is not enough strong and 2000USD is a main entry point for whales.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

I honestly don't really understand the cause of this either because before this everything was fine even crypto was at its peak but after that everything fell without any barrier at all so I just thought that all of this was a market trend because when I saw history the market from previous years, the market indeed often falls in Q2-Q3 so I try to think that this is reasonable and remain optimistic

E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Yes, it is still relevant. in recent days, the coins have fallen to values that were in the summer and even lower. I want to scream. still, I'm not giving up. and we need to stay calm. although sometimes you have to suffer a loss.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

This decline in prices has occurred around August 2018, this is because there are so many negative issues about the crypto world. Until now the price is still not stable and continues to decline from a safe point, if the level of coin sales is high then the price will certainly continue to dump and if the purchase level is high then the price in the market will recover.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

It is pretty hard to realise, but I think we have not passed the deepest point yet. I hope that I made a mistake, and we will see the green market, but there were still no signs of the upcoming trend and I am afraid right now.
Massive sell off and it really stressful to see the market like this losing almost 20% of my portfolio in just 2 days or less  though this is bad to the market but in positive side this is an opportunity for everyone to buy at a lower price and keep holding. After a huge sell off is a huge uptrend also so stay focus and be patient to wait.

It's true . I haven’t seen such a panic for a long time, and I have always evaluated every drop myself as a chance to invest cheaper, but the market today is somehow alarming.

Why do you start to panic right now, when the market does not seem to fall really greatly, my friend? Yes, it can be red for several days, but I am sure that in less than a week, it will be green again.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

This is happening again and again and I am slowly loosing hope right now. It was hard to overcome the whole 2018, but I think nobody expected 5,8k dollars per bitcoin during the most profitable quarter of the year.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Crypto market this week become red again and become more cheaper the price most of the coins and the king which is bitcoin down to 5000 dollars plusin the last few days and ofcoarse altcoins is affected on that. I hope next week market will be green again.
sammiu0612

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Hope market will recover and bitcoin reach 10,000$ in this year. I did not expect it up to 20,000 or 50,000 in this year. But I think right now is good for buying cheap.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

This is happening again and again and I am slowly loosing hope right now. It was hard to overcome the whole 2018, but I think nobody expected 5,8k dollars per bitcoin during the most profitable quarter of the year.

Better keep the faith on cryptomarket. Cryptocurrency market always volatile and i think we can take opportunity from this red market. Buying altcoin right now its good opportunity because when market start recovery, i am believe we can make big profits

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

It is true that the crypto market is not working right now, the old projects are left, they are trying to almost complete them. But the market is not successful due to being down. It is being said that there will be a change in the next one to two months and the work of the paused projects will be completed. Work on new projects will also be started.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
that happened before and will happen again, i don't think there's much we can do about it exept being patient and positive about the outcome. let's not be infected with fear and despair or it's depression
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Hm, I wish you could predict future and see current rates. It is 2 times cheaper compared to that time.
Whole market is dumping and it is a big disappointment
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Sometimes I just don't even want to go to the forum, not what to read all this nonsense. Really, stop panicking, people. Have you ever seen a correction? Remember 2015. was, too, most

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Rybekyb we all need to collect all my patience and wait a little longer, I am sure that everything will turn green soon and for a long time.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

The crypto red market is a natural thing and is not surprised anymore, only the news sometimes makes it unpleasant so it turns red. But I think it's only temporary, and tomorrow will come back with a good return rate.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

it is not clear why the market has become completely red. When one token falls in price and becomes red, this is understandable, but why does everyone immediately fall in price and then all grow together, what does it depend on?
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

The situation is even worst today. The coins have even decreased more than this 5%. Some coins even fell as low as -20% within few days of this drastic downturn in the cryptocurrency market.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

The situation is even worst today. The coins have even decreased more than this 5%. Some coins even fell as low as -20% within few days of this drastic downturn in the cryptocurrency market.
Market is on dump the best thing to do is to buy with higher potential likely on bitcoin and ethereum in where we can expect for higher returned of profit, don't just loss hope due to the market, everytime it is possible to repeat last year.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

Don't expect price hiking this year. It will never happens because until now, the price of cryptocurrency will not step up. I know all of us are really disappointed of what happenings to the entire market and there is no chance that the market will go up in the end of 2018.

Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

Well, at the moment, of course , a lot of coins have sagged , I think it's worth waiting and believing in the crypto currency, now I think the last wave of the fall and after it there will be a good growth!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: