Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

What is your Hard Cap, i.e., maximum fundraising target?

Hi Melkor32

Our hardcap is 84,234 ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anozig12

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Hi,do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to join the sale and pay for RTC,or i can send ETH from Coinbase?

It is usually recommended not to invest in ICO from your exchange wallet,so i would advise you to move that ETH to your own personal wallet,and then buy RTC.I bought mine already Cheesy

Its not good idea to store your tokens on exchange in general,always have them in your own wallet,preferably in your hardware wallet,like Ledger nano S.

I sleep much better knowing my tokens are there,i plan to send my RTC tokens there too Smiley
I agree,there is nothing better than knowing your tokens and currencies are protected Cheesy
Comex33

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Can we buy RTC after the Crowdsale is over? Where will RTC be tradeable? On which token exchanges?

I don't believe you can buy RTC after the crowdsale as they will be burned if unsold during crowdsale.

Yes, i think you will be able to buy RTC after the sale only on exchanges,but now its the time to invest,with this bonus.Early bird gets the worm Smiley

Understandably, the best time to buy a token is during pre-sale because of huge bonuses Grin

True. It is best for investment but interestingly enough more people buy in later stages when they have had a chance to study more of the material, sometimes even a beta or MVP.

Understandably, most people check what they are investing in, they want to protect them self as much as they can.
[/quoteI agree,no one wants to invest blindly in a project,then not get their money's worth
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Hi Melkor32

What will happen with unsold tokens after the sale ends?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?

Hi Trickz23

Yes, our smart contract has been audited.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

I think it was, but would be nice to know who actually did it?
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

Can we still join airdrop or is it late now?
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

Did presale finish? Has public sale started?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?

Hi Trickz23

Yes, our smart contract has been audited.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

How to get signature codes to wear (codes for Member rank)?
And how to apply for joining Rateonium signature bounty in the forum?
Where I can buy the one ATM (exchanges)?

You need to visit bounty thread and you will be able to find all info there my friend.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Did presale finish? Has public sale started?

Yeah, public sale has started today and should last until 25 September.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

You have a good idea, but I can't understand for a long time there is a rating for example Google tips, with a huge database of comments. If you mean decentralization, then the same giant Google think to prepare for this step. So what's the innovation?

My big problem with Google review is that everyone can leave one,no matter if they actually bought/tried something.And i think with Rateonium,you will have to pay for something to be able to leave a comment or review.

But how can this tracking/proof of purchase be monitored in the app?

Hi sebulba

When looking at the rating systems currently available, it can be seen that in most cases there is no suitable way of checking reviews. In individual cases, this leads to market distortion, manipulation and false decisions.

The cause of this defective rating process is usually the unlimited opportunity to submit reviews. In almost all portals, it is possible to publish reviews without providing any form of proof that the service of the respective company has been used. The specially developed RTO two-way verification is a world‘s first and the centerpiece of the Rateonium network. The submission of reviews only works with the aid of on-site verification via the Rateonium card.

By means of an electronically connected feedback system, the rating option of the specific user is only activated for the allocated company after a very brief time delay. By using the most innovative technology, Rateonium is able to offer its users a unique level of authenticity of verified user ratings.

For the first time, genuine reviews are possible across the board for companies in the Rateonium rating system, and the market distortion that can be caused by the misuse of reviews is prevented by the community.

To get more details about Rateonium,please check our Whitepaper  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Is that an advantage? So there will actually be no anonymous reviews? I honestly haven't seen fake reviews on google maps or google play, it's a rarity. These databases have a huge advantage, everyone knows about them and everyone uses them.

Hi BITpashaCOIN

All reviews will be anonymous,but you will have to actually buy for service/goods, in order to be able to leave the review(and getting rewarded for that),and that is a big advantage over current systems,where you can leave review for basically anything without even buying that.You can leave a review for restaurant in lets's say New York without ever visiting NewYork,let alone that restaurant,and same is with everything else.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means authenticity

So is it possible that your rating and evaluation system can be integrated into existing rating systems? Do you already have a preliminary agreement/Memorandum and so on?

KimiNonaWa

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

What do the founders and team members earn from Rateonium?
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Hi,do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to join the sale and pay for RTC,or i can send ETH from Coinbase?

It is usually recommended not to invest in ICO from your exchange wallet,so i would advise you to move that ETH to your own personal wallet,and then buy RTC.I bought mine already Cheesy

Its not good idea to store your tokens on exchange in general,always have them in your own wallet,preferably in your hardware wallet,like Ledger nano S.

I sleep much better knowing my tokens are there,i plan to send my RTC tokens there too Smiley

I agree, with regard to hacking attacks on exchanges, it is best to shift most tokens to hardware wallets.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

I agree, with regard to hacking attacks on exchanges, it is best to shift most tokens to hardware wallets.

What hardware wallet would you guys recommend?
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Hi Melkor32

They will be burned, that is what almost all projects do in this situation.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Can we still join airdrop or is it late now?

Yep, Airdrop is still running and yo can join and earn some RTC for yourself.

Here you can join it:

https://t.me/rateonium_community2
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

What hardware wallet would you guys recommend?

Here is the list of best model, so you can easily choose

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/cryptocurrency/wallets/
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

Are they paid in part with tokens?
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

Hi Melkor32

They will be burned, that is what almost all projects do in this situation.

Well it should be so, it has become a standard procedure for most projects.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Are they paid in part with tokens?

They do get a percentage of the tokens that have a vesting period on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: