Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

What do the founders and team members earn from Rateonium?

Hi KimiNonaWa

10 percent of RTC Tokens are reserved for our Founders. They will earn whatever share of output their RTC Tokens provide, just like other Rateonium Community Members. Regular staff required to maintain Rateonium will be paid salaries at normal market rates. A full accounting of these costs will be provided to all Community Members on a regular basis. We do not expect basic maintenance costs to exceed 4–5 percent of monthly output.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

Can we still join airdrop or is it late now?

Hi Klackalica

It's definitely not too late to join our airdrop.Simply use our  AirdropBot and follow the steps.

Here are some informations about our airdrop

Airdrop FAQ

Q: When do I get my Airdrop tokens?
A: Within 45 days after Airdrop completed your RTC tokens will get credited to your personal ETH wallet.

Q: Where do I see my balance?
A: Please click on the "Balance" tab in the bot menu to see your referral link and your current earned RTC token balance.

Q: What is the value of 1 RTC?
A: The ICO price of one RTC token is 0.000182 ETH

Q: When will the Airdrop end?
A: We allocated 15M RTC tokens for this Airdrop, once they are assigned to our community members the Airdrop will end.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

Hi,do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to join the sale and pay for RTC,or i can send ETH from Coinbase?

It is usually recommended not to invest in ICO from your exchange wallet,so i would advise you to move that ETH to your own personal wallet,and then buy RTC.I bought mine already Cheesy

Its not good idea to store your tokens on exchange in general,always have them in your own wallet,preferably in your hardware wallet,like Ledger nano S.

I sleep much better knowing my tokens are there,i plan to send my RTC tokens there too Smiley

I agree, with regard to hacking attacks on exchanges, it is best to shift most tokens to hardware wallets.

What hardware wallet would you guys recommend?

Here is the list of best model, so you can easily choose

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/cryptocurrency/wallets/

Interesting list. Since most people which I know using Nano S I would recommend it.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

You have a good idea, but I can't understand for a long time there is a rating for example Google tips, with a huge database of comments. If you mean decentralization, then the same giant Google think to prepare for this step. So what's the innovation?

My big problem with Google review is that everyone can leave one,no matter if they actually bought/tried something.And i think with Rateonium,you will have to pay for something to be able to leave a comment or review.

But how can this tracking/proof of purchase be monitored in the app?

Hi sebulba

When looking at the rating systems currently available, it can be seen that in most cases there is no suitable way of checking reviews. In individual cases, this leads to market distortion, manipulation and false decisions.

The cause of this defective rating process is usually the unlimited opportunity to submit reviews. In almost all portals, it is possible to publish reviews without providing any form of proof that the service of the respective company has been used. The specially developed RTO two-way verification is a world‘s first and the centerpiece of the Rateonium network. The submission of reviews only works with the aid of on-site verification via the Rateonium card.

By means of an electronically connected feedback system, the rating option of the specific user is only activated for the allocated company after a very brief time delay. By using the most innovative technology, Rateonium is able to offer its users a unique level of authenticity of verified user ratings.

For the first time, genuine reviews are possible across the board for companies in the Rateonium rating system, and the market distortion that can be caused by the misuse of reviews is prevented by the community.

To get more details about Rateonium,please check our Whitepaper  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Is that an advantage? So there will actually be no anonymous reviews? I honestly haven't seen fake reviews on google maps or google play, it's a rarity. These databases have a huge advantage, everyone knows about them and everyone uses them.

Hi BITpashaCOIN

All reviews will be anonymous,but you will have to actually buy for service/goods, in order to be able to leave the review(and getting rewarded for that),and that is a big advantage over current systems,where you can leave review for basically anything without even buying that.You can leave a review for restaurant in lets's say New York without ever visiting NewYork,let alone that restaurant,and same is with everything else.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means authenticity

So is it possible that your rating and evaluation system can be integrated into existing rating systems? Do you already have a preliminary agreement/Memorandum and so on?

Hi BITpashaCOIN

Rateonium is completely new rating system,taking place of  those faulty current rating systems.And to properly solve all those issues,new rating system is needed.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

Hi,if i want to join your sale ,do i have to go through KYC?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

🚀Rateonium Sale is Live,and it will go on until September 25th!🚀
Visit us at Rateonium and get your RTC now with 40% discount!

Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

You have a good idea, but I can't understand for a long time there is a rating for example Google tips, with a huge database of comments. If you mean decentralization, then the same giant Google think to prepare for this step. So what's the innovation?

My big problem with Google review is that everyone can leave one,no matter if they actually bought/tried something.And i think with Rateonium,you will have to pay for something to be able to leave a comment or review.

But how can this tracking/proof of purchase be monitored in the app?

Hi sebulba

When looking at the rating systems currently available, it can be seen that in most cases there is no suitable way of checking reviews. In individual cases, this leads to market distortion, manipulation and false decisions.

The cause of this defective rating process is usually the unlimited opportunity to submit reviews. In almost all portals, it is possible to publish reviews without providing any form of proof that the service of the respective company has been used. The specially developed RTO two-way verification is a world‘s first and the centerpiece of the Rateonium network. The submission of reviews only works with the aid of on-site verification via the Rateonium card.

By means of an electronically connected feedback system, the rating option of the specific user is only activated for the allocated company after a very brief time delay. By using the most innovative technology, Rateonium is able to offer its users a unique level of authenticity of verified user ratings.

For the first time, genuine reviews are possible across the board for companies in the Rateonium rating system, and the market distortion that can be caused by the misuse of reviews is prevented by the community.

To get more details about Rateonium,please check our Whitepaper  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Is that an advantage? So there will actually be no anonymous reviews? I honestly haven't seen fake reviews on google maps or google play, it's a rarity. These databases have a huge advantage, everyone knows about them and everyone uses them.

Hi BITpashaCOIN

All reviews will be anonymous,but you will have to actually buy for service/goods, in order to be able to leave the review(and getting rewarded for that),and that is a big advantage over current systems,where you can leave review for basically anything without even buying that.You can leave a review for restaurant in lets's say New York without ever visiting NewYork,let alone that restaurant,and same is with everything else.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means authenticity

So is it possible that your rating and evaluation system can be integrated into existing rating systems? Do you already have a preliminary agreement/Memorandum and so on?

Hi BITpashaCOIN

Rateonium is completely new rating system,taking place of  those faulty current rating systems.And to properly solve all those issues,new rating system is needed.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So it will not be possible to easily link the rating with existing situation or site?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

Hi,do you have  bounty campaign?Im asking because i couldnt see any info  in the first post of the Ann thread.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

Did presale finish? Has public sale started?

Yeah, public sale has started today and should last until 25 September.

And the bonus is still great, 40% for this stage.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Hi,if i want to join your sale ,do i have to go through KYC?

Hi Hilderman

Yes, KYC is needed in order to join our sale!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

Hi,do you have  bounty campaign?Im asking because i couldnt see any info  in the first post of the Ann thread.

HI FrankDTank

We do have bounty campaign, you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4837462.0

We allocated 2,500,000 RTC for bounty campaign purposes.Please join https://t.me/CSBounty  for all bounty campaign related questions.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

I agree,40% bonus is great incentive to  join now.And from what i can understand,you get Member Card for free,and early access!
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

I agree,40% bonus is great incentive to  join now.And from what i can understand,you get Member Card for free,and early access!

40% is crazy high. Is that a smart thing?
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Are you worried because of possible dumping? Maybe it is calculated within the plan for token distribution this way.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

As far as I understand anyone who buys tokens get the Membership Card because you must have it for using the platform.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

HI FrankDTank

We do have bounty campaign, you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4837462.0

We allocated 2,500,000 RTC for bounty campaign purposes.Please join https://t.me/CSBounty  for all bounty campaign related questions.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Thank you for the informations, I'll join for sure. One more question, do I need to do Kyc for bounty tokens too?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

Are you worried because of possible dumping? Maybe it is calculated within the plan for token distribution this way.

It will be dumped for sure, that is how it works...
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Not necessarily, it all comes to the quality of the project. And this is good one, something that all of us will use in the everyday life.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Not necessarily, it all comes to the quality of the project. And this is good one, something that all of us will use in the everyday life.
Nah m8, you seem to be new to crypto, if there are bonuses this high, dumping will happen  Grin
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Does the bounty lasts as long as the sale lasts or those are not correlated?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: