Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some people say Bitcoin and Crypto will disappear from the market, is it really?  (Read 1500 times)
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

I think it's a hoax. The way things are with technology, I personally believe that cryptocurrency will not disappear in the market. I even think that it will be the only currency that will remain decades from now since I think, a digital world will be created. Just thinking.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

People have been yelling bitcoin was worthless and that it would disappear since it was a few cents, look at reality and see how little their words meant and how wrong they were.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

I think that for now it's impossible for crypto to disappear totally. It is used in so many spheres and new ecosystems appear that always create more and more new crypto currencies. Untill they will work it will not disappear. It won't become a world currency for sure, but it will be only continue developing. So I'm sure that the crypto owners has nothing to worry about except of its course.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

I think it Will just disappear if there is no more internet . As long as there is electricity , wifi and the internet  everybody can not  avoid of using the cryptocurrencies .  Still many investors attracted to it. Big companies still adopting of Bitcoin, because it is a tax free currency and transadtion is quite fast and easy.
 It Will still impossible for totally erasing Bitcoin from the market because of Its continous innovation and cosistentl Development.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Peoples mouth are created to say something whether they know or not it is not the big fact and we also should not listen to then if we have doubt then we should make ourself clear by doing analysis.

Actually most of the people who have less belief of bitcoin and crypto industry could easily speculate negative information about it. But with the people who are truely believing cryptoworld they will not easily touch to this bad speculation because most of them has enough knowledge and successful experienced in investing bitcoin with great benefits they earned in returns.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?
“don’t believe everything you read on the internet” -lincoln. People this day create something from nothing, Creating a news without facts, just saying anything without the consideration of consequences. I belive in Crypto, therefore i stand that this new innovative technology will lead to our future.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

the fact is cypto is still traded to date, you can learn bitcoin from time to time until now, the existence and trading of bitcoin has exceeded more than a decade. Isn't this the fact that bitcoin always persists and even continues to grow and print new tails in the price.
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Do not trust everything that people say. In my memory, the end of the world was declared five times, and we and our planet are alive. These are attempts to raise panic and make money on it, nothing more.
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Theres so little probability of cryptocurrency becoming obsolete. But the technology behind? ? Blockchain? That is impossible. It is now widely adoptep. Large companies are now investing on it. It has a huge potential and could become the next internet we know.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

One thing is almost certain as far as I am concerned, that is that crypto hold so much in the future, we are going to have the blockchain version of almost every centralized companies -facebook, amazon, data/cloud storage .etc..
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Crypto is here to stay and Bitcoin is the Mothercoin or say king of crypto. When credit cards came into the existence, I'm sure many would have opposed them too. Even today, many are afraid and they don't like online banking because someone will steal their funds. But still, credit cards are here and world  is running on online banking. Same way, Crypto is new technology and not going anywhere.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

The market may die no one can tell that if someone brought us a new better currency invention but bitcoin or any other existing currency will never just disappear it will still stay there even it dont have value anymore.

But I think there will be NO better currency than bitcoin or cryptocurrency that can invent by anyone in the future I cannot think of any other way that can cause bitcoin's price put on trash again.
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

They who support bitcoin, not care is government or company?. They will do anything to make bitcoin survive. I think bitcoin is the source for all of crypto. If there is no bitcoin there will be no altcoin. I don't know what will happen in the future. Smiley
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency scene will never disappear as long as people continue to use and distribute it. just ignore people who always say negative things about bitcoin or cryptocurancy they are people who like to arouse controversy for attention, they do that, it can be because of jealousy, different opinions, or worse just trolling.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

One fact that can not be ignored is that the development and risk of encryption are increasing every day. As communities expand and encryption becomes more accepted, there may be excessive speculation across the industry.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

Some people will always say that crypto-currencies are doomed to failure and others are vice versa. Time will tell who will be right.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

people whose names must have different comments, but I'm not sure if bitcoin will disappear, I think it will take a lot of people later ..
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

Perhaps they are not feeling any appreciation at all towards cryptocurrency. Besides, concluding such things can be considered as an illogical prognostication since they can't provide any proof as a basis of their critiques. We, the supporters of this industry will always be the opponent of those judgments.
Wasd009

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Still many investors attracted to it, big companies still adopting of Bitcoin, because it is a tax free currency and transadtion is quite fast and easy
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

for me, those who say that, those who don't understand the crypto world and are jealous of us. Because they can't do it too. And finally they make a problem like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: