Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some people say Bitcoin and Crypto will disappear from the market, is it really?  (Read 1500 times)
mamacitosi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I have never felt bitcoin and crypto will disappear from the market, because I am sure that they will always be in this world.

For me its far to happen because this is not regulated by the firms or company and or under the government, its a digital currency accessible to all that have knowledge of this coin and have an internet connection to access said coin.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

Because these people hates bitcoin enough to spread fake news and uncertainty and their heads are full of air that's why they can't think straight.

Honestly, there's nothing to discuss about bitcoin because its future is undoubtedly bright though we can't force people to perceive it that way and as long as there's the demand for bitcoin it will stay.

Though altcoins is different story as the icos are just making cryptos look cheap, it's time to have full regulations about it and save cryptos from devastation.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

I have made sure that those who say Bitcoin will disappear from the market are people who hate Bitcoin (cryptocurrency). I think, when Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies still have value, they will never disappear from the market. Stay calm and don't panic with this information. I am sure, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will always be on the market.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

For newcomers in digital currency, i believe that they have better mindset that those of who are already in cryptos in awhile. But most of crypto who have enough knowledge and experience, this topic will have an answer of NO.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

Subjective predictions are unrealistic. Many such predictions will increase the suspicion of investors. I think you should take the time to learn instead of believing baseless predictions.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

That predictions are not true only hear say of the people who lacks knowledge about crypto currency. Bitcoin will remain on track for as long as investors continue to invest and supports it. It would take a long time before it will disappear.

Courtney78Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

People see Bitcoin's scarcity in the cryptocurrency market, and it is worrying investors about Bitcoin's fate. But don't be too convinced.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are used as investment properties, not yet used as digital money!
That's it! Need to be developed and supported strongly from the community!
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

Well everyone has its own opinion about bitcoin and people say all kinds of stuffs about bitcoin but we continue to see bitcoin grow in strength. Its potential and usefulness is overwhelming and for sure soon the world will accept and adopt its use fully
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

On the issue of bitcoin and crypto disappearing, no one knows for certain. People just say things based on their own analysis but so far no one has been able to fully predict what happens to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

I think it's just an issue that is spread by people who want investors who join the btc to panic so that he will get a profit, not knowing in terms of where but for sure he wants more profit than a bad situation, or that is news made by a handful people who don't like crypto, it's not important, which I hope hopefully the negative news has no effect on the market at the moment, no one is affected by the news because in fact everything is just nonsense
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

It is rather fiats that will be eliminated from the market, because it is inefficient unlike bitcoins or other cryptos,a lot of Central banks are already researching ways to use the blockchain technology
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

Lol..Blockchain, of which cryptocurrencies are an offshoot, are here to stay..all these folks talking abou the death of crypto are failing to see the big picture. We havent even scratched the surface on what can be achieved with this new technology.
Exactly, we are still in the early day of crypto-currencies and we expect even more efficient blockchains to be developed, it is one the fastest growing technology and can easily be merged with others such as IoTs, AIs etc
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

That are the beliefs of some people and we should not care about that. Bitcoin will never disappear from the time being because the market is actively moving though it is a bear market now and for sure lots of invesyors are already used to it to the movement of crypto currency market.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?
That will always be an expected scenario for a rising thing in our world that after a long usage of it and have already experienced its wonder, still many people are not contented of what they have obtain that is why they are discouraging others to get engage on it so that they will be the ones to just benefit from it so the bad commentaries of those people about cryptocurrency disappearance or abolishment in the market are just strategies to discourage new people recognizing its worth to just back out.

Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

I dont tghink Botcoin and Cryptocurrencies will disappear from the market at any time. Not now, not ever. People fail to realize that the blockchain has come to stay and the fact that cryptocurrencies are built on it, it is even appealling. Moreso, cryptocurrencies have brought a certain decentralization to the fglobal financial systemwhich has benefitted our world until now and in the future, in so many ways that one. Whether government, corporations or individuals speculte on the usefulness of cryptocurrencies, these cryptos, Bitcoin most especially, have come to stay and are the future of money.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

Do not listen  to them it's a propaganda to destroy bitcoin and gives panicked to bitcoin holders to sell their bitcoin investment immediately.

There's no basis came from people behind the news bitcoin will disappear from the market, the prove is the new technology are continues to improve and bitcoin is part of it.

We all know today's are bitcoin is in the recovery period hope bitcoin stay continue to increase again their price value in the coinmarketcap after for a long time of dump.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:43:12 AM

If some people said that so what?? That's just opinion. Please look at the fact that japanese, korean and Chinese people are very interested to buy bitcoin because they think that bitcoin can save their wealth so what, then please think again, the more people think negatively about bitcoin or the more people buy bitcoin?? Based on this then I am sure that people will not dissapear but I am not sure with other crypto.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

I don't think that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will disappear from the market because it is not going to happen since the cryptocurrency market already established a strong market and i think that instead of disappearing, it will grow even bigger and stronger over the time and that is the time that we will see a lot of improvement and massive adaption to crypto.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

One of the foundations of cryptocurrency like bitcoin is technology, and if there is a stronger technology, it is not safe. Then it is difficult to continue to exist.

The result is hard to say now. As a representative of the virtual world, cryptocurrency is hard to disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: