Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114840 times)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results

They already published links to some ICO review sites with good ratings on their ICO site link https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY and maybe more of these reviews will come soon.

more people will notice and review the project in the upcoming months, maybe this asked before but, laneaxis is a working company, do they have any customers right now? or signed deals ?

Probably there are customers. Maybe you can learn something from this document:
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1702255/0001702255-17-000001-index.htm

As I understand it, there are investors who have invested about $ 600000.
Once upon a time, a few years ago. So this is a working corporation.

Are these values corresponding to just one investor? No wonder someone has so much confidence in the project, given what they have presented so far. I prefer to apply investments gradually according to the development and growth of the project, but I understand that there are people who act like this

From the document:
Regardless of whether securities in the offering have been or may be sold to persons who do not qualify as accredited investors, enter the total number of investors who already have invested in the offering: 17

That was in 2015.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?

wow, considering the market that is impressive!
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Anyone want to pm me a list of potential competition that i could research for pros and cons? I am so sure that this has most potential on it's field but i would like to stay ahead of fud.

There are lots of logistics and transportation projects on blockchain but i don't find promising any others. Even you can google ico and transportation or logistics and see lots of results.

Yes as I know there are some projects with logistic and transportation as their platform. But as far as I know there is none gain success so far.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

Another rating in addition to those links to which are on the site:
https://icobazaar.com/v2/laneaxis
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

These projects do not track the location but other data so it is difficult to compare I think. Modum tracks temperature of medical products for example. Ambrosus does the same for food. They could however also add a gps tracker relatively easy I assume.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

These projects do not track the location but other data so it is difficult to compare I think. Modum tracks temperature of medical products for example. Ambrosus does the same for food. They could however also add a gps tracker relatively easy I assume.
Tracking the temperature for medical products is also important aspect, for example if it's children's vaccine, but I think that this is small area. This project can capture a wide-range of cargo transportation - this makes them better than competitors.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Those rating sites suck. can't trust them not to be paid.

Not saying that LA paid them though

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

Anyone want to pm me a list of potential competition that i could research for pros and cons? I am so sure that this has most potential on it's field but i would like to stay ahead of fud.

There are lots of logistics and transportation projects on blockchain but i don't find promising any others. Even you can google ico and transportation or logistics and see lots of results.

Yes as I know there are some projects with logistic and transportation as their platform. But as far as I know there is none gain success so far.

I don't think any blockchain platform is a succes so far. We're a long way from adoption.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

You are right, most rating platforms are not objective - you always need to conduct your own research, and this platforms are needed only to make it easier to find and analyze information in search of which in whitepapers will take more time.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

I don't know who trusts those rating websites, you can never know how they managed to get to a rating number they published.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

You are right, most rating platforms are not objective - you always need to conduct your own research, and this platforms are needed only to make it easier to find and analyze information in search of which in whitepapers will take more time.
At least they help you to form a quick initial viewpoint, and if you think that the project is worth considering - you are more than welcome to investigate further on your own.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

Which types of products tracks this project? They are oriented only for US market for some other regions? In what countries they want to work?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

I don't know who trusts those rating websites, you can never know how they managed to get to a rating number they published.

As far as I know, nobody trust them. But its a good source of information, where I can find useful information and new ICO's.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

They are just good for seeing the token price after token hit the exchanges. Otherwise, i don't trust them even a little bit.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

rating sites are useful only to find more information about a project that interests me, which are perhaps more synthetic and easy to find(informations) rather than looking for them in whitepapers, at the rating level the only one i follow is icobench,is in any case an excellent further publicity...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

rating sites are useful only to find more information about a project that interests me, which are perhaps more synthetic and easy to find(informations) rather than looking for them in whitepapers, at the rating level the only one i follow is icobench,is in any case an excellent further publicity...

Exactly, there are many people using the service to profit, without much reliability to the actual classification, but nothing that replaces our own research, and our own classification
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: