Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

Wow! If I'm not mistaken, LANEAXIS will be using AI on its platform right? Hope the team could shed some light on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Wow! If I'm not mistaken, LANEAXIS will be using AI on its platform right? Hope the team could shed some light on this.

I have not heard anything about the use of AI, the projects that integrate AI have a much larger and faster expansion, it is very well seen today, and it allows the continuous evolution of the platform
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

It’s good to see that the CEO of the project, Rick Burnett talk in radio, it’s relaly important during an ico phase to have as much as possible visbility in the market. It’s even the most important thing in order to reach a lot of potential investors.

I hope they spread to other forms of media as well. radio is a good start.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

I think the best advertizement would be to send detailed documents with the advantages of LANEAXIS to the shipping companies, the oldscool way.

Od course they have to that, companies only look at detailed business plans, not to fancy whitepapers, it's not just an old school way, it's the right way

Very true. Most companies probably do not even know crypto let alone Laneaxis so there is a lot of marketing needed.

I think they should first tell reducing the cost with laneaxis then teach them about crypto. But the crucial part is cost reduction.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

It’s good to see that the CEO of the project, Rick Burnett talk in radio, it’s relaly important during an ico phase to have as much as possible visbility in the market. It’s even the most important thing in order to reach a lot of potential investors.

When they will have a demo or a beta they should definitely start with some aggressive marketing, I'm sure that will attract a lot of interested parties.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

When they will have a demo or a beta they should definitely start with some aggressive marketing, I'm sure that will attract a lot of interested parties.

So when is beta coming ?  The existing project speculator will be confident with a beta or at least alpha product.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Based on my country's experience, there is an oversupply of shippers that bids out each other with the lowest price to get that certain cargo. What mechanism will the platform apply to ensure a fair scheduling among shippers assuming they are all users of the platform?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

I think you are mistaken.
Where did you read this?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Based on my country's experience, there is an oversupply of shippers that bids out each other with the lowest price to get that certain cargo. What mechanism will the platform apply to ensure a fair scheduling among shippers assuming they are all users of the platform?

I am not sure about it but i remember something about rating the drivers. But not sure it was this project or something completely different.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

I don't know what you mean by fair. fair distribution of shipping orders doesn't seem like a good idea to me, or efficient for that matter.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

I don't know what you mean by fair. fair distribution of shipping orders doesn't seem like a good idea to me, or efficient for that matter.
I dont know how exactly this will work but i think it will be the client choice, right? Clients will choose which services they will use.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

I am not sure about it but i remember something about rating the drivers. But not sure it was this project or something completely different.

Classification systems are beneficial in any and all platforms, this can guarantee the tranquility of the Clients and guarantee a good service provided, besides, on the other hand, maintain the commitment and professionalism of the drivers, making their qualification be high and fair, bringing you good profits
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Yes, you're right, they plan to implement a carrier rating system including safety standard, on-time delivery and the like.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

I think they cant worry about being fair.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Here, the use of blockchain technology would be very good, there are many similar projects, but I have a lot of confidence in you! Thank!
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Here, the use of blockchain technology would be very good, there are many similar projects, but I have a lot of confidence in you! Thank!

Supply chain with blockchain is a win situation plus they're going to build a social platform for carriers which is a good thing too

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Supply chain with blockchain is a win situation plus they're going to build a social platform for carriers which is a good thing too

I also think that the supply chain industry will look very different in 10 yearys time thanks to blockchain. Hopefully laneaxis will be a part of the change.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

I will look differently for sure, right now I see everyday one operator who load the delivery note manullay into the ERP, that's unecceptable in 2018 lol

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

the competition, the abundance of the offer is good for the end user who manages to get the service at a low price, ragged, in this case the addition of the blockchain i do not think will influence prices but perhaps increase the accuracy in orders, in storage, etc...
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

So does this service function only inside us ? Or is it international
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: