Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

"5% of total supply or 25 Million of tokens is reserved for this Airdrop"

Isn't this a lot? I mean, %5 of total supply for just an airdrop. It can spend way better than having some bot account followers.

Airdrop is pretty powerful if you think about it. Besides airdrops usually come with strings attached.

remains to be seen how they distribute the airdrop. if they do it right it will help a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

The aerial launch campaign does not always result in unnecessary chip dumping, when one is sure of the high potential of the project, it is a strategic way of disseminating information about it, and attracting more investors who will recognize it as a good investment point
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Isn't this a lot? I mean, %5 of total supply for just an airdrop. It can spend way better than having some bot account followers.

What, 5%?! Most projects don't spend so much for their whole bounty campaign. Agree with you, not a good idea imo.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

What, 5%?! Most projects don't spend so much for their whole bounty campaign. Agree with you, not a good idea imo.

I don't know even where to start. Bounties budget for laneaxis is 3%. Where is this 5% taken from? Reserve? That's 15% and i am not sure what's that for.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

I don't know even where to start. Bounties budget for laneaxis is 3%. Where is this 5% taken from? Reserve? That's 15% and i am not sure what's that for.

Yes, most bounty campaigns are for 1% of all tokens. I fear that this huge airdrop will cause a giant dump.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

Does laneaxis have an airdrop campaign?

I really don't think airdrop campaigns have any real value at all. Sad that if laneaxis having one too.

Nope, just report that poster to the moderator, his post history is just spamming the same advertisement. If they would just delete these bought accounts it would rise the usability of these forums.
I just checked it , its not a spam because theyre really informing the project's airdrop that corresponds to the page, check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4926439.0
In this airdrop there are many participants Newbie with activity 1, already 16 thousand pareicipants in the spreadsheet, and it seems to me that most of them are bots - It would be better if you entered a limit on the rank from J.member.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

5% really big amount, it would be better if they would increase the company's bounty budget - It seems to me that this is more effective than distributing tokens to 100k bots.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:19:17 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 09:09:20 PM by Frank37

Nope, just report that poster to the moderator, his post history is just spamming the same advertisement. If they would just delete these bought accounts it would rise the usability of these forums.
I just checked it , its not a spam because theyre really informing the project's airdrop that corresponds to the page, check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4926439.0
In this airdrop there are many participants Newbie with activity 1, already 16 thousand pareicipants in the spreadsheet, and it seems to me that most of them are bots - It would be better if you entered a limit on the rank from J.member.

An airdrop for newbies, wtf, this can not go well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Maybe someone from the team could verify authenticity of this airdrop activity, if indeed its verified, then maybe they should also come up with a mechanism to prevent it from being overtaken by newbie bots, rendering it useless. Imho.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

5% really big amount, it would be better if they would increase the company's bounty budget - It seems to me that this is more effective than distributing tokens to 100k bots.

I totally agree. This reduces the value of the tokens and the project itself many times over. So the developers themselves do not appreciate their tokens, if they are ready to distribute tokens to tens of thousands of bots from Telegram...
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

Yes, most bounty campaigns are for 1% of all tokens. I fear that this huge airdrop will cause a giant dump.
Dont be afraid of a giant sell orders, the thing you really need to worry about is if the coin/token isnt attractive enough to be bought by more people.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

Dont be afraid of a giant sell orders, the thing you really need to worry about is if the coin/token isnt attractive enough to be bought by more people.

I understand you have a point on having a solid project that would minimize dumping of tokens, but i think it will have ill effects on whole project respectively.
Is true that percentage is bigger that it use to be in other project but I also think the dump depends more in how good the project is than i other factors.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

maybe 5% of the total token for an airdrop is too much since the tokens for the bounty are only 3%, maybe they really had to raise the rank to junior member at least for the airdrop and make a system to find out any bot' i think it's an extreme advertising measure to get the attention of as many people as possible...
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

maybe 5% of the total token for an airdrop is too much since the tokens for the bounty are only 3%, maybe they really had to raise the rank to junior member at least for the airdrop and make a system to find out any bot' i think it's an extreme advertising measure to get the attention of as many people as possible...

What I must to do for getting airdrop tokens? This is airdrop for telegram users? And when tokens will be distributed?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Bots were one of the reasons why airdorps lost their value. I think that if projects want to expend some tokens in marketing there should be a lower percentage than 3%.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

Maybe someone from the team could verify authenticity of this airdrop activity, if indeed its verified, then maybe they should also come up with a mechanism to prevent it from being overtaken by newbie bots, rendering it useless. Imho.

The whole idea of the airdrop is just unuseful in my opinion, all this people joining the airdrop are going to join the ICO? Unlikely, they just want free tokens

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

That's a really unfortunate situation, I think they should've thought this through better. Basically they're just throwing money away.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

The whole idea of the airdrop is just unuseful in my opinion, all this people joining the airdrop are going to join the ICO? Unlikely, they just want free tokens

You usually calculate that a certain percentage of the people will join and that more will people will know the project but airdrops have been invested with bots and multi accounts for a long time so it is not as good a tool as it was a year ago.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

You usually calculate that a certain percentage of the people will join and that more will people will know the project but airdrops have been invested with bots and multi accounts for a long time so it is not as good a tool as it was a year ago.

It's a good tool for projects which are going to release their supply trough airdrop distribution. I think that Ripple did it but I'm not 100% sure. Other airdrops are also forked coins like bch

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

That's a really unfortunate situation, I think they should've thought this through better. Basically they're just throwing money away.

Not really money, only coins which they generated from nothing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: