Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

I think that o 5 percent of tokens for airdrop is acceptable considering that there are other projects which has allocated tokens for airdrop way much bigger than that.

Some people question it, compared to the bonus, but it's really something controllable, I do not think it's exaggerated, and it can bring good results, it would be spent a lot more with marketing for disclosure that can be achieved with the airdrop

I don't agree. Have you seen the latest airdrop joiners?

Earlier lots of people were joining them it was an hype but now people with multiple bot accounts and nobody else. No gain and too much to pay.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

I will be interesting to see if they can reach the soft cap. I think it’s the most important thing to see, with the current market situation its not that simple, so it’s really good if the team find some way to improve the visbility of the project.

They should try some other way to increase visibility, not by having an airdrop, it's not as effective as it used to be last year for example.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Are they planing for partnership with existing established companies
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

I will be interesting to see if they can reach the soft cap. I think it’s the most important thing to see, with the current market situation its not that simple, so it’s really good if the team find some way to improve the visbility of the project.

They should try some other way to increase visibility, not by having an airdrop, it's not as effective as it used to be last year for example.

sadly I think you are correct here. airdrops are hunted by people who don't care about the project, they just want the money.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

Seems like there have been other airdrops already... Anyone want to investigate how much exactly has been given away overall? Or does that 5% cover earlier airdrops?

I also think that Laneaxis team should clarify this point, because 5% of the total amount is a lot of money, and if this is a reward for each airdrop, then in the end investors will receive tokens that has a low value.

wow, 5% of total supply into airdrop. That is some serious amount which could cause a bigger dump.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I think that o 5 percent of tokens for airdrop is acceptable considering that there are other projects which has allocated tokens for airdrop way much bigger than that.

Some people question it, compared to the bonus, but it's really something controllable, I do not think it's exaggerated, and it can bring good results, it would be spent a lot more with marketing for disclosure that can be achieved with the airdrop

Earlier lots of people were joining them it was an hype but now people with multiple bot accounts and nobody else. No gain and too much to pay.
Well, i think that airdrop isnt a bad idea as long as they can handle the bots and multiple accounts. Im pretty sure there are many ways to do that.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Seems like there have been other airdrops already... Anyone want to investigate how much exactly has been given away overall? Or does that 5% cover earlier airdrops?

I also think that Laneaxis team should clarify this point, because 5% of the total amount is a lot of money, and if this is a reward for each airdrop, then in the end investors will receive tokens that has a low value.

wow, 5% of total supply into airdrop. That is some serious amount which could cause a bigger dump.

Yes, I fear this is gonna happen. You need to rethink how airdrops are done because of all the bots and cheaters.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Well, i think that airdrop isnt a bad idea as long as they can handle the bots and multiple accounts. Im pretty sure there are many ways to do that.
Maybe they could make some little airdrop to control better scammers, but I agree there are better ways of promoting the project right now.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Maybe they could make some little airdrop to control better scammers, but I agree there are better ways of promoting the project right now.

Yes there is.

Even making physical coins and throwing them from a roof of a building is a better way compared to airdrops.

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

When was it effective ever? If it is not targeted to interested parties and doesn't have any hurdles i fear it just attracts bots and airdrop groups.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Yes there is.

Even making physical coins and throwing them from a roof of a building is a better way compared to airdrops.

Ahaha lol, but yes there will be only real people who can take it, there wont be any bots or fake people there  Cheesy
But anyway, there airdrop has been announced, so i think the only thing left to do is try to filter the bots and multiple accounts.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

When was it effective ever? If it is not targeted to interested parties and doesn't have any hurdles i fear it just attracts bots and airdrop groups.

This...it never was effective!
By the way, how much they managed to collect so far? The counter on the homepage doesn't work for me and I can't access the portal since I'm not registered

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

really fake accounts are somewhat annoying for projects that designate ficham for aerial launch, collectors of few chips in hard work, do not contribute to spread the word. But it is an attempt, we will see the possible results
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

In 2016 it was not bad, Byteball airdropped coins to every full moon, it was very nice and most people are holding their coins till today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

In 2016 it was not bad, Byteball airdropped coins to every full moon, it was very nice and most people are holding their coins till today.
I think that last year didn't work bad just see how much people invested, but nowadays there are a few investors so I don't think that is the best way to convince them.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

But it's not the same thing at all, Byteball didn't have an ICO, while Laneaxis yes. It's just another method of distribution not a marketing thing

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

I think that this is possible, but it will be better for them to look partners in Asia, in this region are not afraid innovations and improvements.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

Everything will depend on the team, investors need updates, also important to speak at various crypto events, I hope the team will follow this strategy.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

Actually, they are an established company themselves, they have 6 years of experience, but getting partnerships is always a good idea.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

maybe 5% of the total token for an airdrop is too much since the tokens for the bounty are only 3%, maybe they really had to raise the rank to junior member at least for the airdrop and make a system to find out any bot' i think it's an extreme advertising measure to get the attention of as many people as possible...

What I must to do for getting airdrop tokens? This is airdrop for telegram users? And when tokens will be distributed?
you can find all the details on the airdrop at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4926439.0
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: