Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.
i fully agree, any investors after reading all the information material (whitepaper/roadmap) want to talk with the project team before investing...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

https://laneaxis.io/Latest-News-LaneAxis-Uncovers-Identity-Scam-Targeting-Ethereum-Co-Founder

I think all the icos are facing this kind of scam attempts. And i think they are very naive to believe this for so long. They wrote this article as a success story but i think to differ. They should have asked a proof at the start.

all's well that ends well. as long as they've figured it out that's all that matters. they should be more careful in the future.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

https://laneaxis.io/Latest-News-LaneAxis-Uncovers-Identity-Scam-Targeting-Ethereum-Co-Founder

I think all the icos are facing this kind of scam attempts. And i think they are very naive to believe this for so long. They wrote this article as a success story but i think to differ. They should have asked a proof at the start.

I agree with you on that. This whole story seems like a cover-up. Even H.R. don't send emails to candidates from their personal email ids.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

all that was actually seen from the beginning they opened this project we should also be able to distinguish fraud or not seen from their work that is transparent or closed

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

It already happened, so a lesson is learned.
This has been a common scam method in crypto telegram groups, so people need to be more careful and always remember to double check everything.
But this is actually very dangerous for newcomers.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.
i fully agree, any investors after reading all the information material (whitepaper/roadmap) want to talk with the project team before investing...

That's true. Communication with the team is important. Otherwise people think they are not available for questions.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

I agree with you on that. This whole story seems like a cover-up. Even H.R. don't send emails to candidates from their personal email ids.

Well, some deals are just too good to be true. But really, those scam attempts became more and more elaborate, double checking never hurts. I'm sure if a deal would be legit, nobody would blame them for double checking things and asking for proof.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Well, some deals are just too good to be true. But really, those scam attempts became more and more elaborate, double checking never hurts. I'm sure if a deal would be legit, nobody would blame them for double checking things and asking for proof.

They would deliver a proof bythemself without asking for that, so that LaneAxis didnt need to investigate, I am sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

It already happened, so a lesson is learned.
This has been a common scam method in crypto telegram groups, so people need to be more careful and always remember to double check everything.
But this is actually very dangerous for newcomers.

Unfortunately any project is subject to this type of attempt on the part of opportunists, the greater the potential, the more it draws attention, the greater the chances of plagiarism, or attempted blows
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

I can't remember having seen anyone at all from the team, or at least a community manager. Don't understand why projects create a thread if they leave the community with unanswered questions.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

I can't remember having seen anyone at all from the team, or at least a community manager. Don't understand why projects create a thread if they leave the community with unanswered questions.

I think in the beginning they tried to answer some questions, but recently I haven't seen anything from the team either. Maybe along the way they decided they don't have time or resources to answer questions here.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

all's well that ends well. as long as they've figured it out that's all that matters. they should be more careful in the future.

So Consensys' partnership wasn't true at all, not because of Laneaxis but because of a scammer. It's a shame because Consensys is big and it could had boost Laneaxis' development

log63amg

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

has everybody seen the latest news? what are your thoughts?
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

you mean the post about scam in telegram?
log63amg

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

yes, exactly. how did you find it?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

I think in the beginning they tried to answer some questions, but recently I haven't seen anything from the team either. Maybe along the way they decided they don't have time or resources to answer questions here.
I agree, they should expend more time around here answering questions to try to attract more investors.
Plenamola

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

it's a usual situation, from my point of view. telegram is full of scammers
log63amg

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

i haven't noticed, actually... was astonished while reading this, frankly
Plenamola

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

always when you join an ICO telegram chat, some scammers wright you pretending to be admins and ask for money
log63amg

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

always when you join an ICO telegram chat, some scammers wright you pretending to be admins and ask for money
i have never joined any chats
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: