Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH so popular  (Read 7714 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

I think myself bitcoin is the best coin of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is so valuable coin if anyone hold it for long time will get profit for sure. However ethereum is well developed and good project as well. They will on rise for sure. Ethereum is a popular coin cause it on low price than bitcoin.  so I think it has no doubt that ethereum is a good coin

Love1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

no wonder ETH is now popular, because almost all ICOs use ETH as an exchange. the reason is because the ETH price is more stable than BTC, and the platform is easier and more practical to use.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

But with the rise of a new 'chain of eth , soon its going to replace bitcoin
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
there are many reasons, some of which are eth having cooperation with many platforms, so many people who use eth, eth also have quite a small fee than expensive biscuits wkwwkwkwkwk
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

The ethereum project and white paper are very successful. continues to be discovered by investors every day and the number of investors is increasing. it will continue to be popular.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Based on my journey in doing crypto, it reveals to me that Ethereum tracks the developments in Bitcoin basically advance for step, the main distinction being the span of the developments in rate terms. Ethereum additionally profits by being the significant money for ICO cooperation so there will be better request when prominent deals are occurring.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Not a bad project, develop it and you will succeed. First, pull in customers, so that they share their opinion. This is very interesting, thanks for the cool post, I learned something new. And bitkoyn will prosper, I believe in it. Cheesy
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

I think that now Ethereum enjoys weak popularity, as its price has fallen very much in comparison with bitcoin and people are afraid to get losses.

Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ETH is still the number 2 cryptocurrency after bitcoin never the less that the process is highly decreasing, if I remember correctly we had $1,300 price for Ethereum, and now were having somewhere around $220

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

Several hundred tokens are released in the Ethereum Blockchain, which give popularity to their parent. It is thanks to the possibility of clever contracts that Ethereum is so popular.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

I think that one of the reasons for the popularity of Ethereum is that many ICO projects work with Ethereum.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:13:36 PM

There are a lot of such people, if we take it precisely in the forum, then this is a large structure, the most important is honest and productive. Very interesting question.Well, a year is the average time for which you can get a good income, the most important thing is to believe in it and develop with time.  Smiley Wink Cheesy An interesting idea, continue in the same spirit, useful, high-quality, and most importantly the right information. I advise you to read the latest news from them. Grin Grin Grin
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

I have seen just the opposite, people are focusing more and more on bitcoin after all, it had a huge drop in value but it still rises in price every now and then, ethereum is simply going down hill.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

There is no doubt in that Eth is gaining popularity , but you know everthing does not depend only on price. Its mostly because of that Ethereum blockchain is much more faster in comparison to btc and transaction costs of Eth are also much lower than compared to that of Btc. Eth is popular but not more than Btc. And if you guys think that Eth is going to surprass Btc , according to me that is not happening anytime soon.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

I have seen just the opposite, people are focusing more and more on bitcoin after all, it had a huge drop in value but it still rises in price every now and then, ethereum is simply going down hill.
Yes you are also quite right , because now i see many teaders converting all their alts to btc, due to blasting of alts , but i think it will recover soon. I think it is just a manupulation of market.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

maybe both of them have high prices and have promising potential someday that can make it famous
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

I think that now Ethereum enjoys weak popularity, as its price has fallen very much in comparison with bitcoin and people are afraid to get losses.

the price has fallen because the entire market went into red line. but don't forget that ETH has constant demand from investors and will have it while ICOs are alive.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

yes, you are right, but eth was very popular, especially in 2017 when was a ICO HYPE . Nowadays  I would not say so

Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Bitcoin is more stable than Ethereum then why You think people are buying Ethereum by selling bitcoin? I don't think so. Look at the current price of ethereum, it is decreasing incredibly! Bitter truth is Ethereum can go under 200 USD!

Ethereum ia so popular among the all altcoins because it has the smart cintract system. That's why many projects are coming in this platform to build their product or platform.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

in my opinion not because of that, another reason that makes ethereum increasingly popular is because almost all bountu projects use the ethereum platform, then also because the coin has the best price and is classified as a potential altcoint.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: