Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH so popular  (Read 7715 times)
tri lie

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

Naturally, if the ETH became very popular among crypto. Because every day there are always additional members who also promote the platform. With such marketing, it will accelerate the ETH process to introduce all its advantages in the crypto audience. Especially with the implementation of the platform in various ICOs, it further strengthens the taste of ETH to be worth having.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Well eth is popular because you can use it to any investment like bitcoin and although eth is not to high the price but it will have a potential to grow in the future.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Yes, right, this is the best time to buy it, because the market price is very cheap, so use the chance of your money to buy eth and will get a lot of coins that you get, it seems there are some people using eth to buy and sell their tokens that they get from bounty.
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

Eth became popular because it is being used as the platform to launch ICO's due to the smart contract and tokens
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

ethereum after bitcoin coin the strongest in crypto currencies. it has many investors from different countries. Project potential is very high. demand is too much. so it will always be popular.

coininside

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

So true. Ethereum is now the favorite coin of many people, especially those who are Bitcoin users who move to Altacoin. Ethereum is the best coin in Altcoin until now, if we look at Coinmarketcap. Ethereum was ranked second after Bitcoin. That means Ethereum is the favorite coin after Bitcoin.
cryptoassault

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Was ETH the first to have smart contracts? That is the reason in my mind that it took off.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

I still can not understand what happened to the price of ETH, because now there was a growth of BTC, which the market could obviously take with it and it was, some project began to show their growth and it did not last as quickly as we would like, but ETH in general did not show growth.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Ethereum is so popular because of its many uses in the crypto world. Its the main gas for every transactions in your wallet to exchanges. Ethereum is also popular because its price is slowly increasing.
babycorner17

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
I don't think that. BTC price is too high than any other coin so it is tough to invest on it for everyone. Till now ETH doesn't rich 1k$. So it is easy to invest on ETH than BTC. Another important thing is most of the payment system use ETH platform to give payment.
These are the reasons of ETH for being so popular.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

because ethereum is the only coin that is always under bitcoin. even many people predict that ethereum will replace the bitcoin position at the top. ethereum is popular because of its achievements.
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

I think that the main reason for the popularity of Ethereum is that it is the best altcoin and all ICO work with it.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

I dont think so. But for the my opinion Ethereum is so popular because almost all of new project choice and create their tokens on Ethereum ERC-20 platform. That is one of the reasons. Also - Ethereum is owner of Lindi effect.
berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

I think Etherum is very popular because many people invest in it the main reason they use etherum to trade and they trade tokens / ico through myetherwallet, because they promote idrop or bounty and they will get bets from it.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

I dont think so. But for the my opinion Ethereum is so popular because almost all of new project choice and create their tokens on Ethereum ERC-20 platform. That is one of the reasons. Also - Ethereum is owner of Lindi effect.

yes that is the primary reason. Few people use Ethereum as a currency, rather developer love to build their solutions in this blockchain. There are faster ones out there, but for some reason Ethreum is the prefered choice for now.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

ether created smart contract. it helps many ICO raise funds. it has formed a huge ecosystem. people use it to measure the value of altcoin token. it will become more and more popular.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

I think Etherum is very popular because many people invest in it the main reason they use etherum to trade and they trade tokens / ico through myetherwallet, because they promote idrop or bounty and they will get bets from it.

Yeah, ETH are now getting started to well known by investors or people because it's platform sames like on bitcoin has which we can get good moneys to earn. This coin are affordable by people and aside for that prices are already proven.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Ethereum has good price in the market next to bitcoin and way lesser in price so many people can afford to invest in projects using ethereum coins. MyEtherWallet is easy to use when you want to convert your money to fiat and has lesser transaction fees that is why many people opt to use adding up to its popularity standing then.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

I don't think that. BTC price is too high than any other coin so it is tough to invest on it for everyone. Till now ETH doesn't rich 1k$. So it is easy to invest on ETH than BTC. Another important thing is most of the payment system use ETH platform to give payment.
These are the reasons of ETH for being so popular.

Definitely when comparing to other altcoins it has become very popular ETH volume is increasing slowly and hopefully this might reach $1k this time. People are giving more priority comparing to other altcoins only because of its standard and hopefully it will rock.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

yes that is the primary reason. Few people use Ethereum as a currency, rather developer love to build their solutions in this blockchain. There are faster ones out there, but for some reason Ethreum is the prefered choice for now.

At the moment ethereum is doing a great performance in the market and this is amazing right. Ethereum is next in line in bitcoin but now it is marking as the progressive coin in the market though at the moment market is in its lowest point but it didn't hindered to Ethereum to develop and progress despite of all of these.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: