Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH so popular  (Read 7715 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

It would be wrong to just link the reason why Ethereum is popular as fluctuation of BTC prices. The main reason for the popularity of Ethereum is ICOs and, in addition, the SEC's decision is expected to be announced on the exchange traded funds(ETFs) on 30 September.
I believe that the eth is really a popular coin in crypto. The popularity of eth is almost the same with bitcoin. Bitcoin and eth is really a popular coin in crypto and the two coin is a verry useful coin if we talk about invest or maybe purchasing tokens for good. Maybe bitcoin and eth will soon rise and we can really gain on it if we are going to hold.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

I think that ether is the best coin ever and it is the second one after btc. This coin is the one that is the best in the crypto market now. I think that it is the best way to earn good money
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

I think that ether is the best coin ever and I think that it is by right one of the popular coins. this is due to the fact that ether is the coin that is based on the blockchain technology
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Ethereum has always been popular alongside bitcoin. It's the second most popular coin. The price has gone down a lot from ATH but the smart ones are using this opportunity to load it up.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Ethereum is popular because people see it a great chance for investments since it is predicted to be maybe even better than bitcoin.
Calligula

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

the reason why Ethereum is popular is that many cryptocurrency markets provide this coin exchange and plus many ICO Projects that adopt ERC20
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

a few months ago, the price of Eth was also very good, its value was high and also stable, maybe that was the reason some people favored Ethereum, so this coin was very famous and phenomenal. however, lately Ethereum's price has fallen too deeply, I myself sometimes ask, is this coin still a favorite coin at this time.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

The main reason for the popularity of ETH is the tokens created on its base. Without them, it is of little interest.
I agree with you, after all the ICO on the basis of Atrium. Hence the popularity. However, there is a downside. After all, thanks to the ICO, ETHEREUM owners have become very many, and such demand has become an important factor in the fall of the course!
Ethereum became so popular with its development so increased with an increase in its development that continues to present capable of making it expensive and has many enthusiasts who support for its growth.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Ethereum is become popular again but not as what we think in ethereum last month. Some predicted that ethereum will surpass bitcoin but look what just happen now. XRP surpassing ethereum .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

The current ETH does not look so good, XRP is trying to surpass it, and I think the current ETH panic is still not over!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

ETH is very popular because it's the best coins after the BTC. All company ICO always works by using the platform of the ETH. So ETH experienced a huge demand in the market. If invest in ETH also more beneficial because these coins continue to experience growth. And ETH are now very well established coin so that people will not be disappointed by holding these coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

a few months ago, the price of Eth was also very good, its value was high and also stable, maybe that was the reason some people favored Ethereum, so this coin was very famous and phenomenal. however, lately Ethereum's price has fallen too deeply, I myself sometimes ask, is this coin still a favorite coin at this time.

I think many investor choosing ethereum because ethereum used by many platform in market. Ethereum price right now start recovery after deep drop for several weeks

aoebtc01

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

ETH is quite popular nowadays. It is only behind Bitcoin in terms of popularity. Many ICOs are also called by ETH. Bounty projects are also paid  by ETH. I think it's good to buy ETH at the moment, it's pretty low and I hope in the future it will pump significantly.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

ETH is a great coin, and I think that it is only one candidate who will probably replace Bitcoin in future. Ether has a really innovative technologies.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

The ethereum coin is more popular than bitcoin this year , but the value of the ethereum already decreased but it's only temporary because it will pump I think after few weeks only. You can have more ethereum than bitcoin because that coin is the next king in cryptowrold.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

ETH is a great coin, and I think that it is only one candidate who will probably replace Bitcoin in future. Ether has a really innovative technologies.
Well bitcoin is unlikely to replace, but its previous price will return it for sure. The etherium has a great future and the coin continues its development, so it will necessarily grow.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

Obviously, ETH became popular in crypto, the application of the platform from time to time continued to grow. Indirectly the marketing process has been successful in attracting the attention of investors. Because since then many investors have flocked to invest in ETH. In addition, ETH is indeed worthy of popularity because it also has enough promising abilities in developing its value so that the community that joins it will get satisfying results.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

The ETH is now popular only thanks to ICO, if there are less of them, or most will be on other platforms, then the popularity of the ETH will inevitably drop.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

yes, of course ethereum is also famous for many projects from ICO using the ethereum platform, and also has better smart contracts and also many new users.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

I think the popularity of ethereum is because of its blockchain platform. Its ability to create smart contract makes its the choice of many ICOs. Add to that is that it is one of the earliest crypto created. Meaning, overtime it has created wide community support
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: