Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is waiting for what?  (Read 1544 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?

you are getting two things wrong here.
first one is the fact that bitcoin is always set for a bull run, even during its correction drops it is getting ready for the bull run because the demand for it is constantly increasing even when newbies are being flushed out.

second is the fact that you think altcoins should rise with bitcoin! in fact the exact opposite has always been true meaning whenever bitcoin goes up altcoins go down, some of them even drop hard. in case of ETH, it is not an exception. this coin will also go down like other altcoins specially since it is overpriced by a lot.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

ethereum and bitcoin have different networks, obviously they will not be in the same direction in terms of maintaining their prices, but they both have the potential to rise faster than others.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

I think that Ethereum will surprise us this year with its high price. But he has a very large capitalization and this means that the price growth begins later than the light coins. But I am 100 percent sure of Ethereum and if stable growth starts then it will not stop.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2216

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 01:37:34 AM by Coin-1

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
Ethereum just waiting for the bitcoin to get another momentum before ETF announcement and there will be a huge pump in the future and i guess that will be very close before ETF announcement by SEC. Ethereum has been planning another improvement to its protocol at the middle of times month. it's called byzantium update.

I heard that the SEC delayed their decision on Bitcoin ETF until September 2018. Thus, ETF is not yet approved and not yet refused by them. I guess the traders poured from all the altcoins into Bitcoin, hoping that the SEC will accept the proposal of Winklewoss brothers. Therefore Ethereum, which is the highest capitalized altcoin, has fallen down to $400 yesterday.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

I don't think it's just eth, but all the coins are also struggling to keep the price so that it doesn't drop too much when the bear market is going on, but it seems that the bear market will continue to happen in a longer period, and from some articles I read, most of them bear the market will continue to occur until the end of this year, and the market will experience recovery in the early summer of this year.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

Due to the recent bull market of btc, many investors were able to sell some of their alts including eth and invest in bitcoin since they are seeing potential profit in just a short period. With this, altcoin market could have been affected wherein the altcoin investors somehow lay low thus minimizing the altcoin investors. However, I believe this scenario is just temporary and may be back on track in the coming months.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Ethereum just waiting for the bitcoin to get another momentum before ETF announcement and there will be a huge pump in the future and i guess that will be very close before ETF announcement by SEC. Ethereum has been planning another improvement to its protocol at the middle of times month. it's called byzantium update.

I heard that the SEC delayed their decision on Bitcoin-ETF until September 2018. Thus, ETF is not yet approved and not yet refused by them. I guess the traders poured from all the altcoins into Bitcoin, hoping that the SEC will accept the proposal of Winklewoss brothers. Therefore Ethereum, which is the highest capitalized altcoin, has fallen down to $400 yesterday.
well i cannot say in advance what will happen but according to them they are working on it, i will just wait and see what happens besides september is already nearing and it is also the start of ber months and what will be its impact or what will be new in this year before it ends.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

Its not as easy as most of us would like to think for a coin to gain value in the market, especially if its a high quality coin, just coins will gain value fast due to slight pumps and lose them just as fast. That is not Ethereum, it will take time for the coin to stabilize and add value to what it has now, but do not for once doubt the ability of the coin for once it takes off, there will be no stopping it
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

The ethics are waiting for the price to recover after a short period of time they have been affected. After a large trading floor has been hacked, ethereum prices have fallen sharply. is going up fast
maiconsr63

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

It is waiting a stable development.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Eth is waiting for some developement, be patience, big things will come
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

Completely agree that big things strart from the little steps, and it takes a lot of patience, strenthes, resources and time. Everyone would like to get the Ethereum like the coin of high price with rapid rising. But taking into account the whole market situation even there the Ethereum holds good position nowadays. But you should look at the Ethereum not only like the separate coin, but on the whole market and the Ethereum in it. So that you will notice that Ethereum is the most desired coin after Bitcoin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

it is not waiting for anything. this is just a perfectly natural and well needed dump that is still ongoing.

the ETH whales have been trying so hard day and night to prevent the crash from happening. they even placed huge buy walls to prevent the crash from happening but it was inevitable and still happened.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

I think Ethereum really does set low this year. Many altcoins are striving to surpass Ethereum and they successfully drag many investors towards them. This is why the buy volume of Ethereum is just set to be it.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

Just as for all altcoins, Ethereum is also waiting for Bitcoin to increase in price. ETH is one of the most trusrtable coins in crypto world, so just be patient a little bit more.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

Dont know what waiting ETH but see now situation in market that bitcoin go up and etherium down for 1-2% a day why dont understand but now great time to invest to ETH in falling market and we can get to 50% + when eth back to 800$ price in december maybe.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

The influence of the world economy can also cause Ethereum prices to decline, because investors cannot buy Ethereum. It takes a long time to be able to increase prices from Ethereum. I think the main targets of Ethereum and other coins are long term. So, we don't need to worry.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

I believe that the people who saw the jump of bitcoin massively began to change their ETH to the BTC. Therefore, we see this situation. Ethereum does not fall even further as it is supported by constant investments.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

I am pleased with the latest news. But I think that it is better to buy cheap coins. It seems to me that they always grow in price faster than Ethereum or bitcoin.

coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

BTC price is getting highs and lows considering many factors as well as hypes and media coverages. ETH price not fully following BTC is not fully right, as BTC price race makes a lack in the market prices when it is being covered by the altcoins price I assume if not bought Altcoin prices go bear. These are my assumptions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: