Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is waiting for what?  (Read 1546 times)
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

Perhaps I will tell a very simple thought but ethereum is waiting for new large money and Buterin is trying to find them all over the world

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

But it is natural that all new projects come out on the basis of Ethereum. After entering the stock exchange, everyone wants to return their invested money or work out the time spent on a bounty or airdrop. Because of this, everyone sells tokens and the ether is changed to something more reliable. And the most reliable and proven is the grandfather bitcoin.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

ethereum is just waiting for the committing a suicide, i did not see such a weird team which tells other projects are better than eth, says: eth price will not see such high prices any more, and some others >:F

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
Ethereum is waiting for investors to come back and it waits for investor confidence in it again, after Ethereum's decline is so strong that many investors leave it. Developer Ethereum needs new plans to get it back on track.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
Hum, ok now... How do you see that bitcoin is set for a bullrun thanks to the chart? Are you a magician? No one can really say what will happen in the next year or months just by looking at the present price chart. Bitcoin could crumble to 40 dollars for all we know. The same can be said about ethereum. You don't know if the price of ethereum will skyrocket overnight. No one can say that.
But logically speaking I would think that ethereum needs to deploy its Casper and sharing updates before seeing any real price movement. So maybe 2019 is the year ethereum price will rise a bit

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

There is no bullrun anyway, but if it could happen i think it would follow anyway, the new set of developments to occur for ethereum is the eth 2.0, this will drive to soar its price, but it would take some time to happen, lets wait for that.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

Ethereum investors are waiting for next big update Serenity. If this comes true, Ethereum will be again number one in smart-contracts and EOS and other Ethereum alternatives die soon  Cool.

Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:18:38 AM
Merited by Artishoker (1)

Ethereum is a coin, it is not waiting for anything. People use this platform to make smartcontracts but demand is not rising, so the price is stable. Actually it is good for currency.
yuzu0819

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

Ethereum investors are waiting for next big update Serenity. If this comes true, Ethereum will be again number one in smart-contracts and EOS and other Ethereum alternatives die soon  Cool.

Yes, we need to have a new positive updates so that it can help a lot to boost the price of ethereum, and it is also waiting for more new big investors that will enter the market.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

I think that ETH is developing and will be one of the leaders in the future. He has a lot of support around the world, a lot of popularity. The state of the market will change and we will again see a great price for this coin.

nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

I think that ETH is developing and will be one of the leaders in the future. He has a lot of support around the world, a lot of popularity. The state of the market will change and we will again see a great price for this coin.
of course if you look at the many supporters I am pretty sure, but now almost all coins are down a third from the price of the end of last year but ETH hopes are still very large although there was no massive development but it was still very promising because of the ease of its function in the form of smart contracts.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Ethereum needs a new version called ETH v2.0, recently vitalik has announced it and he is very confident about it as it gonna take the scalability to next level.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

Ethereum is one of the most trusted coins on the market. Right now I am waiting for the bull market but as well for the new update that is going to be released soon. I hope it would affect the price of Ethereum and it will moon.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

There are two very real reasons why ethereums future is not so stable.

The number one reason is because the main use of the ETH token itself (to invest in icos) has been totally shot dead.
The entire ico market has crashed this year and there are no signs of it ever recovering.
On top of that, you have more and more smart contract platforms coming out and future projects actively migrating towards them.
With no real use for eth (except for trading pairs, but btc is still the better trading pair), and people hodling.
Naturally, the value will decrease.

The other reason is people are losing faith in eth.
There have been crucial developments in the works for the past year and a half but they just keep getting delayed over and over again.
Where once people 100% believed in eth rockstar devs, now people are wondering if even simple plasma cash can get initiated.

hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Etherum is going to have new updates in a month or so then we can expect price movements and more speed in eth transactions
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Ethereum is still under the influence of manipulators, who are doing that for their own gain.
Imagine these same set of people were the ones saying that ethereum is ponzi, they came up with proves and did all they could until it dumped. They same people are the ones praising it now, saying that ethereum is gold, because they have been able to acquire so much at cheaper rate and now want to pump it to have more gains.
I think we should being influenced by them ad we would see the organic growth of eth.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

Hard to predict current market condition. Many people still wait and see on market movement. Ethereum is popular coin and i think holding this coin for long term is good option
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:04:36 AM

trust me ethereum is a very promising coin and in the future it will show a very good growth and will give an opportunity to earn all its investors

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

to keep my money on air now is very risky and I would think 100 times now before converting to air

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:10:57 AM

Ethereum just waiting for the bitcoin to get another momentum before ETF announcement and there will be a huge pump in the future and i guess that will be very close before ETF announcement by SEC. Ethereum has been planning another improvement to its protocol at the middle of times month. it's called byzantium update.
That's for sure. Ethereum seems to be looking for improvements. Now they are already planned very much. The main thing we expect is a significant improvement in the scalability of this coin, because fifteen transactions per second are very few for the leader of altcoins. I think that after this, ethereum will soar in price very much, because this coin is very unfairly lowered.
Ethereum would be more suitable for investment. because with the ability to develop this Ethereum will generate more profits through investments. so it is advisable to wait for the Ethereum as investment more profitable future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: