Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2243 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Somehow, I still believe in only few Ico's but not all. We have to be careful in choosing Ico's to join or to invest these days. With so many scams you have to investigate if their project is really worth having of your time and money.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
RGMan

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Yes, I believe. Among the huge number of trash projects still come across those who are worthy of attention. And investors also believe in them. There are projects that easily collect $ 50 million ahead of schedule. Maybe it's not so much, but for their business this is enough.
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

There is also still a ico we can believe it, some of them still pay. but many of them end up scam because the manner of people who want to personally benefit just by doing a fraud against investors by making false ico.
doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.
Yes I believe but it was depends on the ICO because some ICO was not legit.
If you want to have legit ICO then research for it.
Always do your own research on a project to avoid being scam.
Research everything about the project.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

No, I don't. I stopped believing into ICOs many months ago. Now I'm just focusing on good Airdrop projects, that can be really huge without investing great amounts. Currently I'm following the PRiVCY project, you should a take a look into it imho (they are releasing the WP today).
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

No, I don't. I stopped believing into ICOs many months ago. Now I'm just focusing on good Airdrop projects, that can be really huge without investing great amounts. Currently I'm following the PRiVCY project, you should a take a look into it imho (they are releasing the WP today).

Icos today is still very profitable, that is the reason why you should join and work on their platform to earn more profit when they become successful.

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

Thanks.
I believe that ICO is a difficult task, here it is necessary to conduct a large-scale and attentive work in order not to make a mistake with your choice. Moreover, over the past year, according to my observations, the number of fraudsters and failed projects has grown significantly here. But in any case, I regularly look for promising projects for investment.
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

Thanks.
Of course, recently investments in ICO have been sharply criticized. Many investors began to openly doubt the profitability of such investments. But I think - you do not need to be disappointed in this direction, even despite possible mistakes and cases of fraud. Just need to treat the search extremely carefully and competently.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

I believe that the choice of a suitable ICO project is always a difficult and important task. Of course, the number of fraudsters here has grown significantly over the past six months. But if you want, you can always find a promising project with a good potential for further development. In any case, you need to look for an ICO with an already ready product, a good development team and an adequate development strategy.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Thanks.
Many regularly criticize the ICO. But at the same time, another interesting fact is that new ICO regularly appear on the market and attract the attention of its investors. I will not hide - the choice of ICO is really a difficult task, it is necessary to study the documentation, developers and technology. But with the right choice and the share of luck you can earn now and as the market restores crypto.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Thanks.

of course yes, therefore I am involved in investments and campaigns. you also do a campaign.
I think you can make more productive posts, for example asking about technology or things that make your knowledge increase. this is just a suggestion.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Yes I do and I still actively invest in them and make decent money.  You have to be extra careful when choosing them as a lot of the time they crash and burn when they go to market.  I spend most of my days researching and studying the coins. 
Take a look at how ethereum's success is now, that is proof of profit if you invest in ico, whenever it is possible ico like ethereum will
come again and give you big profits, not all ico is full of scams, some have potential and you have to look for it with good research
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

Initial coin offering icos well this is the medium in which new coin coming into the cryptocurrency world introduce them self to the public and investors, well so far so many coin engage in initial coin offering icos some very good some not good so it best to do a good research
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Thanks.

of course yes, therefore I am involved in investments and campaigns. you also do a campaign.
I think you can make more productive posts, for example asking about technology or things that make your knowledge increase. this is just a suggestion.

I still believe in ICO but we need to be careful especially if you do invest your money because scammers are everywhere and they use ICO to scam people so make sure that research already to avoid invest in scam ico.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Thanks.

Yes. I still believe in ICO. There are still ICO that has a good and promising platforms that can give you a good income in your investment. We need to be careful in selecting ICO for investment and do thorough research before joining it.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Thanks.

Yes I'm still a believer of Ico and promoting one ICO, but we need to check if the ICO that we are promoting deserves our money and time to promote, there are many ICO that were paused never reach the softcap or never even reach the market, check if the coin you are investing deserves to be in the market.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

I believe in the ICO but not all ! You need to be careful and attentive when choosing a project not to get to the scammers !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

I'm a little afraid of this ICO fever. And its potential impact on the etherium market. Issues of legality conducted by ICO, are regularly raised at crypto-exchange forums, and in social networks.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

Thanks.

I still believe in ICO but we need to be careful especially if you do invest your money because scammers are everywhere and they use ICO to scam people so make sure that research already to avoid invest in scam ico.

ICO has a huge impact in the cryptocurrency industry it brings investors on the other hand it also has a neagtive effect due to the ICO that has ends up to be a scam project thats the reason why investors flew away in the market but over all being involved in an ICO is like you gamble for your fortune.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

Thanks.

Yes I still believe in ICO as bounty hunter, since most of my income in crypto are came from ICO , I am joining a sinature campaign and they pay me after the ICO campaign , so l will say that ICO is alive but you should to choose the good project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: