Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC]▬►► GamersCoin | For Gaming and more| Poloniex| Bittrex ◄◄▬  (Read 87771 times)
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 07:24:05 PM

The vision as relayed, is to sponsor modification of existing games to accept GMC as game credits. Gamers will be able to take their credits to other games, trade them for game items, and use them to gamble on spectator eSports.  My role is to make this vision become reality.

Sounds familiar.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
clarkz99

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:48:25 PM

Hi everyone i am new here. I was wondering why the gamers coin wallet only has 1 connection when synchronizing to the network. its been a few days now and i'm still stuck on 33 weeks behind.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:07:22 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 05:15:14 PM by shavers

Hi everyone i am new here. I was wondering why the gamers coin wallet only has 1 connection when synchronizing to the network. its been a few days now and i'm still stuck on 33 weeks behind.
You may try to download the latest version of GMC wallet. If that doesn't work try to add nodes. You could do it manually within your wallet (debug window - console) or by  adding nodes to your gamerscoin.conf file.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
choy

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:33:51 AM

I have been authorized to provide several bounties to resolve this issue:

25,000 GMC for a working DNS Seeder for GMC provided open source on github. Hosting is not required.

5x 1000 GMC per month for stable seed nodes, each stable GMC node will receive 1000 GMC per month for 12 months.

3x 2500 GMC to source active respectable pools and have them successfully add GMC support.  2500 for each pool.

These bounties have 92,500 GMC total value.
leathan

Activity: 111
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:41:06 AM

25,000 GMC for a working DNS Seeder for GMC provided open source on github. Hosting is not required.

5x 1000 GMC per month for stable seed nodes, each stable GMC node will receive 1000 GMC per month for 12 months.

3x 2500 GMC to source active respectable pools and have them successfully add GMC support.  2500 for each pool.

I can do all of those including as many separate hardware nodes as you want. What do you mean by "a working DNS Seeder for GMC provided open source on github."

I will take a look at the source and start soon, just want to talk to someone... can someone message me on IRC?

leathan @ irc.swiftirc.net

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
choy

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:50:37 AM

I can do all of those including as many separate hardware nodes as you want. What do you mean by "a working DNS Seeder for GMC provided open source on github."

I will take a look at the source and start soon, just want to talk to someone... can someone message me on IRC?

As I understand it, a "bitcoin-seeder" configured for the GamersCoin network. I will seek further information and reply tomorrow EST.

Please proceed as you can with creating GMC nodes and contacting pools. Communication by message on bitcointalk until a communication medium is agreed and created.

Your fast response is appreciated.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:51:55 AM

3x 2500 GMC to source active respectable pools and have them successfully add GMC support.  2500 for each pool.

Will do in a short period of time.
leathan

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:55:34 AM

Please proceed as you can with creating GMC nodes and contacting pools. Communication by message on bitcointalk until a communication medium is agreed and created.

Your fast response is appreciated.

Oh sorry I thought you wanted a dedicated pool for GMC so I was going to host a dedicated mining pool. Nevermind I do not know any pools since i dont do much mining.

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
leathan

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:56:23 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 06:08:08 PM by leathan

5 dedicated seed nodes are up and running, let me know when I can get me some bounty Smiley then I will work on the gamerscoin 'dns' seeder.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:03:53 AM

Hello Community and Developers,

I have been hired by an independent Investor to liaise with Community Members, other Investors, Developers, and Contract Workers to guarantee GMC reaches full potential. My employer has equipped me with significant resources to make this happen. The vision as relayed, is to sponsor modification of existing games to accept GMC as game credits. Gamers will be able to take their credits to other games, trade them for game items, and use them to gamble on spectator eSports.  My role is to make this vision become reality.

A Technical Consultant has been hired to review the configuration of the GMC Block Chain to ensure it is optimized for this purpose, his findings will be published on 2015 01 22.

My employer wishes me to engage the Community in respect to a change of branding, before relaunching the Currency to a broader audience.

Please will those involved message me here to make introductions and organize our endeavour. I can be contacted on weekdays throughout the EST working day.  We also need a public communication channel, if one does not exist.

Good to see you taking the lead in this!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:53:20 PM

I have been authorized to allocate 15,000 GMC with a value of 0.15 BTC to be used as a perk on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/science-study-memory-loss-dueto-sleep-deprivation

We would also like to donate a further 25,000 GMC to the EMC2 foundation.

Could somebody responsible for these matters message me to conduct the transaction.

Dear GMC community,

I received notice that the donation indicated above was received and contributed to the EMC2 crowdfunding campaign
for the advancement of science research.  

For those who may be unfamiliar with EMC2, we are a cause-coin that allocates 2% of coins mined to scientific endeavors.  
When we find a science project that is particularly interesting we create a crowdfunding campaign to support it.  Crowdfunding
with cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency sponsor perks create a powerful vehicle to introduce cryptocurrency to the larger population.  

On behalf of the EMC2 community and the crowd funding beneficiary for this project, I thank you for your individual donations and
your ongoing campaign support.  

Sincerely,

Armis
President
The Einsteinium Foundation
choy

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:47:48 PM

5 dedicated seed nodes are up and running, let me know when I can get me some bounty Smiley then I will work on the gamerscoin 'dns' seeder.

Thank you Leathan, please message me with payment details and I will release the first months funds to you.

Good to see you taking the lead in this!

Please message me when you are available so that we can coordinate our work.

I have been authorized to allocate 15,000 GMC with a value of 0.15 BTC to be used as a perk on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/science-study-memory-loss-dueto-sleep-deprivation

We would also like to donate a further 25,000 GMC to the EMC2 foundation.

Could somebody responsible for these matters message me to conduct the transaction.

Dear GMC community,

I received notice that the donation indicated above was received and contributed to the EMC2 crowdfunding campaign
for the advancement of science research. 

For those who may be unfamiliar with EMC2, we are a cause-coin that allocates 2% of coins mined to scientific endeavors. 
When we find a science project that is particularly interesting we create a crowdfunding campaign to support it.  Crowdfunding
with cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency sponsor perks create a powerful vehicle to introduce cryptocurrency to the larger population. 

On behalf of the EMC2 community and the crowd funding beneficiary for this project, I thank you for your individual donations and
your ongoing campaign support. 

Sincerely,

Armis
President
The Einsteinium Foundation

Foundations cannot offer support if they are not supported.
choy

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:35:40 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 02:53:24 PM by choy

My employer wishes to form an GMC Foundation run by community members to stabilize the future development of GMC.

His condition is that foundation must have 5 active members who will work to move the project forward. This foundation is to be transitioned in to as my contract comes to an end.

I hereby seek offers of interest from people who may wish to lead the foundation.  To fulfil the same role as Armis from EMC2 fills.

1,000,000 GMC, more than 2% of the currency, will be bought and given to the foundation once 3 people step forward.
choy

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:34:08 AM

Any further proposals for name change?
tdokta

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:12:41 AM

My employer wishes to form an EMC2 Foundation run by community members to stabilize the future development of GMC.

His condition is that foundation must have 5 active members who will work to move the project forward. This foundation is to be transitioned in to as my contract comes to an end.

I hereby seek offers of interest from people who may wish to lead the foundation.  To fulfil the same role as Armis from EMC2 fills.

1,000,000 GMC, more than 2% of the currency, will be bought and given to the foundation once 3 people step forward.

^^ do you mean GMC Foundation ?
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:33:10 PM

can we make the price go up already
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:47:02 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 03:44:58 PM by Jonesd

I am already pretty amazed by the rise.  Somebody is keep in price down by dumping large amounts.  It's good to see the price is still pretty stable dispute that. :-)

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
choy

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:53:10 PM

My employer wishes to form an GMC Foundation run by community members to stabilize the future development of GMC.

I hereby seek offers of interest from people who may wish to lead the foundation.  To fulfil the same role as Armis from EMC2 fills.

^^ do you mean GMC Foundation ?

Yes
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:12:49 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 10:02:39 PM by shavers

I am already pretty amazed by the rise.  Somebody is keep in price down by dumping large amounts.  It's good to see the price is still pretty stable dispute that. :-)

I'm guessing lot of us are amazed by the fact somebody dumped dispute the rise. Early miner? Weak hand? Don't think so.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
choy

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:02:45 PM

I'm guessing lot of us are amazed by the fact somebody dumped dispute the rise. Early miner? Week hand? Don't think so.

I can assure you that any weak hands who are selling on market are selling to the strongest hands possible.  You will notice that any GMC sold has been collected without impacting the price.

Further, the collected GMC is to be put to good use, to create a GMC foundation and to create a large budget to pay for the work which needs to be done to progress this currency.

We are in discussions with a number of projects and people, and the time is fast approaching where a new roadmap needs created and published, something which we can all gather around to pick up momentum.

A team is being assembled to form the GMC Foundation, if you have interest and availability please make contact posthaste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: