Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4871 times)
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

maybe in the future bitcoin and the blockchain system will become obsolete, with the development of the technology world in the future, and there are more sophisticated sismtem than blockchain, but if bitcoin and blockchain system developers can further develop the blockchain system, I think bitcoin and blockchain will not be obsolete in the future.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

Just like no one can accurately predict what might happen tomorrow, we won't be able to say that bitcoin would become obsolete in the near future. I am a strong believer of this technology and I believe it would be relevant as the future comes nearer
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

I think Bitcoin will never become obsolete. People now are using Bitcoin. I believe that if something new will exist, still Bitcoin remain in the market and people will continue longing for the usefulness and benefits of Bitcoin in the community.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

I don't think so, the existence of bitcoin has reached more than a decade. I think you should know that
until now bitcoin has a great value compared to other investments in the virtual world or crypto. bitcoin can be a business that brings multiple profits, this depends on your knowledge and how you manage it.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

All things will become obsolete, but not necessarily this year in bitcoin; because only things will change, as bitcoin is still the leading technology on online market trading and still most of bitcoin users predicting the bitcoin will still the leading technology and most probably no one can predict when will bitcoin as crypto is still existing and all things has an ending and no one can predict that but from now on bitcoin will rise up and still remain until you're alive.
Leonardoross

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

That is just speculation. Bitcoin is the potential that many investors have invested in and launched Bitcoin into the cryptocurrency market.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

Never bitcoin could be obsolete, we have buy bitcoin at higher price and how come could be obsolete for bitcoin, if the some thing bad happen to bitcoin at the next time we can sell it first before have lost our asset and money.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

There is hardly a currency that can surpass the ever-improving bitcoin. That's what attracts me, he does not lag behind the time and continues to improve its technology.
It is a possibility, if bitcoin falls there are many strong crypto currencies out there , but hopefully the price will rise.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

I think Bitcoin is a digital currency. In other ways, as we all know, currencies will not become obsolete. Because Bitcoin is gradually becoming more popular and people are very excited about Bitcoin.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

Btc is very young and gradually maturing. No one knows what lies ahead but I think before blockchain and btc will be absolete then it means another powerful technology has emerged. Until then, I think we will continue to enjoy the good of this new technology

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Being considered as obsolete means your popularity, usage, and demand is deteriorating reaching bottom rock of it. But i don't really think that that scenario will ever reach to bitcoin's supremacy. Bitcoin will always remain as the king of crpytos and its popularity, usage, and demand will always continue through the decades.

Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

The blockchain is very useful and promising in the future. However, at some point, it will become "obsolete."
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

The technology itself will continue to evolve, and therefore it will be improved. Accordingly, and bitcoin will be improved. Developers and future generations will study the previous mistakes and inaccuracies and get rid of them. And in order to say that bitcoin will become obsolete, it's necessary that it's replaced by some other digital currency or something like that. But so far, over all the years, nothing better was invented, as we see.
BrianDCampbell343

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

Blockchain technology in the future will flourish. And if it has an obsolete, Bitcoin will not
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

everything has a certain life span, someday Bitcoin will be replaced by something better, and that days are yet to come, maybe in a few centuries.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

I think this is not possible. this technology is not obsolete. Currently there are many users of Bitcoin. As long as people believe that Bitcoin has its value in the market, and it uses Bitcoin as long as it uses and accepts it.im sure it won't happen easily and it will really take so long before it's going to happen.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Everything is ever obsolete) But, everything depends on the value! Gold is also quite an ancient value, everyone has become used to it for a long time, but it is still popular now and with nothing comparable, it all began ... I hope bitcoin will also become a kind of technological gold with time.

Whatever words that discribred bitcoin as long said coin is uselful and can help many people around as i think obsolete word is nothing to discribe said bitcoin, the important is the value that can change you life.

Yes, it's true, anything that tells Bitcoin, it is clear, bitcoin can change one's wealth, the word obsolete has many meanings, but it means the same as trite or nearing death, but I think it's true that you have no meaning, because Bitcoin will return to normal.
baddertin9716

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Bitcoin has not started yet. There is only speculation phase. A few years later when the world recognized the importance of bitcoin as well as another altcoin, accepted them and applied commonly in payment then the price will go up and stabilize.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
I support your opinion that bitcoin will lead technology in the future, but to become obsolete? well, that might happen, all products have a glorious period and the possibility of aging and being replaced, but don't look at the problem, bitcoin is still young and growing. So just enjoy the development as long as it's young
dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

Though technology is bound to become obsolete but not totally, there would  be an upgrade in the near future, just like most programming languages are now obsolete but one thing you should know is that Bitcoin is just kick-starting, even if it will become obsolete, it is definitely not now but maybe in three centuries to come. BITCOIN = FUTURE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: