Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4871 times)
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Of course it is possible. Who knows where human mind will stop on the way of technological progress. All we know is that in our days blockchain technology is the best decision for every bussines. You can use it or just pass through.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

this is just an analysis and not a real life projection, on a personal note, the blockchain technology will not become obsolete, rather it will continue to innovate and advance, finding new ways to services humanity. same goes to bitcoin, it use case will continually multiply which will make it value increase, so bitcoin will not become obsolete.
koRo11n

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Basically everything on this earth will be outdated, including bitcoin. But not all things that are outdated cannot be used. Unlike bitcoin, even though it is said to be obsolete, it still attracts people. This is because bitcoin is considered a form of digital currency that is quite profitable. .
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

I feel that bitcoin will never be obsolete at any time, because bitcoin until now will still develop and develop continuously, we wait for it all. surely the situation will change as before.

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

Of course it is possible. Who knows where human mind will stop on the way of technological progress. All we know is that in our days blockchain technology is the best decision for every bussines. You can use it or just pass through.
bitcoin will develop better not obsolete but there must be a fundamental change in bitcoin, with the development of technology that will make progress, I'm sure bitcoin will still exist.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

bitcoin will develop better not obsolete but there must be a fundamental change in bitcoin, with the development of technology that will make progress, I'm sure bitcoin will still exist.
I think it will not happen because as long as many people are still believe to it it will never be obsolete and remain exist. If that happen then possible all crypto will be also no longer around. Also Bitcoin survive for many year so its impossible to obsolete maybe before it happen many more years will passed. And the Bitcoin until now is still progress and developing, so it will last longer
Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

Bitcoin, I believe that will not become obsolete. It will be popular and every year more and more valuable. People in the future will want to have at least a small part of it
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

That is impossible. As the world is growing and adopting blockchain in life, I think it will grow in the future. Blockchain technology will be increasingly advanced, more modern. So, Bitcoin will never be outdated, I believe the development team will have plans for improvements, upgrades to existing features and new features.
Money mani

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

Bitcoin is an online basis curency. It will never be obsolete. It has no physical existance and so it is easy to bear and exchange. If internet isn't obsolete it will up to date and increase it's demand day by day.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Whether Bitcoin or blockchain will one day become obsolete remains to be seen. The internet for example has not become obsolete since years after invention, instead it has kept getting better, opening new opportunities and I believe it will be the same with blockchain. Blockchain will keep getting better, newer technologies will be developed on it as time goes on.
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Bitcoin and the crypto-currency market are only at the beginning of their journey, becoming influential and having influence in new and traditional business institutions. This situation in the market should not exaggerate the negative mood, because it is still ahead and I think we are facing a confident recovery. In the project team there are smart people who certainly know where to invest and conduct business.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

All perceptions have nothing to test the truth, but I believe other technologies will emerge overtaking the old technology, as well as Bitcoin. But I'm pretty sure if Bitcoin is used as an investment and not a currency then Bitcoin won't be obsolete.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

It is FUD, if one thinks Btc will become obsolete. Things are just getting started. Maybe in 100 years Btc will become outdated, but there is a good chance, that Btc has adapted and added new technology, and is still popular 100 years from now.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Bitcoin is just starting,  in the next 40years, Bitcoin will not be obsolete as people perception are. Bitcoin will be as new as new born babies.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Yes, but this is something totally new, so I think that it will happen not soon Smiley I think that I won't be alive when it happen. So I don't wanna waste my time thinking about it.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Sure it is possible,some new technology will come.But that one must repress internet.Even hashgraph should be better then blockchain.But idea of digital money will sty for long time, i think.Some of cryptos are decentralized,like Bitcoin.But more and more,this market is goin to be regulated.In my opinion,decentralized market will also stay for some times ,but in future governments could  try to ban,to forbid this kind of market.What they can´t controll that will be suspended.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Obselete is still better than dead, but I can assure you it will not.just as it is happening now, we will only experience corrections in it's use here and there
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain will still be here for yet another 50-70 years and I'm really eager to see the results of a constant improvement of this technology.
Will we be able to make millions of transaction a day? Will we pay like several cents per transaction? What problems will we encounter when all btc are mined?
Who knows, let's see..

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be obsolete in near future, as it is still the best technology out there and would continue to be so. But we can't predict what would happen in future, may be a decade from now some other new technology would replace bitcoin.

brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Everything we have now is going to become obsolete one day and so is bitcoin. Fiat currencies are already near extinction and digital currencies may take over completely. Bitcoin is still very new so for this reason it will still be with us for several years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: