Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:18:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4871 times)
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

To how far extent i could think is that from the beginning to till present day bitcoin has make itself strong enough that now it's hard to obsolete it from the market of the digital currency where the bitcoin is the first to begin the market with. And some computer engineers sad that block chane is going to survive in the future.
Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

Something that is of no value will become obsolete, but I don't think it will happen obsolete, the price of bitcoin is indeed down compared to the end of last year, but that doesn't mean it's obsolete.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

Bitcoin is still in the infant state and has a long way to go in achieving the set purpose. The blockchain technology is loaded with great potentials that are beneficial to human and in real life application, which is great. So i dont see bitcoin been obsolete in the nearest future at all.
woderfulcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

Bitcoin  globalleştiriyor.Eskisede yeni başlangıçların temelini oluşturacağını düşünüyorum.
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Everything will eventually become obsolete, but bitkoyn is a currency. As we all know, the currency will not and will not become obsolete, so it's bitkoyn. But we all hope that bitkoyn will stay with us as long as possible.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Truly I would state. Since in the far future further developed innovation will rise and bitcoin will be obsolete. Bitcoin through the blockchain innovation must satisfy its motivation, however it will be out of date yet that will be in numerous years to come.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

Bitcoin may become obsolete as a currency but not as an investment or asset class. There are more coins or tokens that may function better for payment than bitcoins, so it may relinquish that function buy it will always be a powerful asset much in same way as gold
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

Bitcoin will never be out of date when it comes on investments. Although bitcoin is facing minor problems due to its price value, many investors still believes and trust bitcoin into it's stability and hardened image when it comes on investing. There might be a lot of new coins will be revealed and can be more accurate and functioned in some aspects. But, bitcoin can still be tough among them and still can stand againts other coins. In the near future, bitcoin will remain into it's form and who would know if bitcoin will set another historical price again in the market no other coins can do except bitcoin. It will be a good opportunity to us if it's going to happen.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

I do not know how many years will bitcoin become obsolete. But at present bitcoin is the most valuable coin. The bitcoin market is still very active. Bitcoin prices remain high. Investors still choose bitcoin for long term development.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

for me the bitcoin will not be obsolete. Because bitcoin is a great money technology it's a lot to help people see what bitcoin looks like for us is important and it's important and helps many. so for bitcoin is a great technology for me to talk about money and gold
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

all the innovations that ever existed must have their own time, just look at the development of computers from the first generation to the fifth generation, in each generation of computers that have their own time and replaced with the latest generation that has the latest technology as well, this will certainly be felt by us blockchain technology users when this technology has the latest technology, of course people will move to the new technology
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

Bitcoin will get better in time. I do not think a time will come that bitcoin will become history. The performance of bitcoin is just incredible, I hope bitcoins will reach the level of fiat.
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

Bitcoin will get better in time. I do not think a time will come that bitcoin will become history. The performance of bitcoin is just incredible, I hope bitcoins will reach the level of fiat.
No. Bitcoin is a gold like asset. Just hope it will reach the level of gold.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

I think bitcoin will not be obsolete if the technology gets updates in the future, but if you say blockchain will be outdated in the future, bitcoin will also be obsolete.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

With regard to new things, people are always prone to overestimate in the short term and underestimate in the long run. Bitcoin-related news is less, but bitcoin-related applications are much more, and the entire ecosystem is more mature. Bitcoin is no longer surrounded by a group of arrogant idealists, but more of a down-to-earth entrepreneur. When the profit model of the blockchain industry is still B2VC, the bitcoin industry has embarked on a benign path of making a fortune. Not only is Bitcoin not outdated, but it has shown a tougher strength over time.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

I think bitcoin will not be obsolete if the technology gets updates in the future, but if you say blockchain will be outdated in the future, bitcoin will also be obsolete.
Everything will get outdated at some point because the growth of technology in this world keeps increasing day by days so some new feature maybe found which can make the bitcoin to become obsolete but until that bitcoin will be the king of the secured currency system.But we need to understand that the fiat money is useless when we have cryptos but still people were using fiat so even if something have better than the current the adoption may take longer.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

What you have examine at that point that implies if blockchain ought to wind up out of date, at that point I figure bitcoin will take after suite. since blockchain is the innovation on which bitcoin was assembled. On the off chance that there should come multi day when blockchain will be an old framework and not being used any longer, at that point all coins must kick the bucket. Be that as it may, I unequivocally question this nonexistent thought will happen.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

I found that Bitcoin was never outdated but over the years the value of Bitcoin grew faster than it did not lie down and stand still. Blockchain's technology, too, has a myriad of applications in every field that can not be outdated. And the fact that Bitcoin generates a lot of currency with new applications and inventions shows us the pioneer of the currency market.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

I do not think Bitcoin will become obsolete. I am certain someday, Satoshi will appear and officially release the latest version of Blockchain technology to improve absolute in this technology. I believe that Bitcoin will remain its value until 10 years later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will become obsolete. I am certain someday, Satoshi will appear and officially release the latest version of Blockchain technology to improve absolute in this technology. I believe that Bitcoin will remain its value until 10 years later.

Satoshi is likely dead.  Bitcoin goes forward based on consensus, contribution and building on foundational principles that began through the whitepaper and Satoshi's initial direction.

Value and price might be two things, but it does seem that incentives are aligned in such a way that price and value continue to have decent correlation, so as long as the bitcoin network continues to create and attract value, likely price will continue to rise, and accordingly if price is rising, it wouldn't become obsolete.

Another question would be whether some other coin(s) might take some value and in the short term, we may witness some of these kinds of dynamics, but so long as bitcoin does not become broken, it seems likely that value is going to continue to migrate in the direction of bitcoin which remains the soundest of any of the cryptos and certainly more sound than fiat and even precious metals such as gold/silver.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: