Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4871 times)
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
I think Bitcoin is never outdated. This is something you can see since Bitcoin was released in 2008 so far it has gradually changed and its price has increased. Bitcoin always changes with Blockchain technology to change everything and we see the value of bitcoin is invaluable and gradually becomes a treasure.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

As an option, Yes, I think in the distant future bitcoin will become obsolete, and will not bring such profits as it is now. But what bitcoin has already done is currently difficult to repeat.
Heather Santos

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

We are always changing, so everything will be changing. I mean that finally the old vanish and abdicate for the new. For a long time later, Bitcoin will become obsolete but that is in the  far future. We should take advantages all of Bitcoin' s value before it becomes obsolete.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Never! how might you even envision that bitcoin will end up out of date when the world is steadily moving into a cashless framework where they will utilize these real digital forms of money to make installments for exchange. Bitcoin won't be old.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

of course there is urgency: high speed development, instant transactions, frenetic spending, etc. Bitcoin imposes some sanity that I hope is foreshadowing the fut
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

I don't think it's because the market demand is huge. And you should know that Bitcoin is the first coins and still is worth high. And with the people of Bitcoin became interested to invest in crypto. So I am convinced that the future of the Bitcoin is very nice.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

bitcoin will not become obsolete because bitcoin is a crypto king we know for ourselves ethereum is a very innovative and simple blockchain technology but until now eth never overtakes bitcoin

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

Crypto-currency can bring a modern and changing financial background that makes life better. Blockchain is a technology, with a good design and proper planning, you can solve some real problems using the blockchain technology.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

It is unlikely that bitcoin will become obsolete, because its protocol is constantly improving, increasing its scalability. Most likely will be obsolete all Bitcoin hardforks.

If we speak about 10 or even 20 years, I cannot imagine that BTC can become obsolete. naturally, I can guess that later, some perfect cryptocurrency will be created, and it will take its leading positions on the market.
Austino1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

Just wondering how Bitcoin can compete with other digital currencies in the long term, when crypto currencies are still just starting out and there are already a lot of altcoins that have built on and improved Bitcoin's model.

What happens when something that's easier, cheaper, and more convenient to use catches on?

Bitcoin had the advantage of being first, but I'm not sure that guarantees long term success.
cryptorelax

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Despite a significant decrease in the number of bitcoin transactions in 2018, the network of the first cryptocurrency still processed an amount exceeding the cost of PayPal payments for the year.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I think that is impossible, because many have said that bitcoin is our future for those who use it. So for this matter I'm sorry I will not respond to this.
bamidooh
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

I don't think bitcoin can become obsolete as long people keep using it. other crypto coin can also boom but can't past bitcoin
Anyways nobody know what will happen in 50years now but am sure bitcoin will last for long term.
bratuha

Activity: 420

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

If people trading gold now (gold is stone) then bitcoin will not age any time soon Grin
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

What's going to make it obsolete is when all the super computers are burned down and the internet is shutdown. For now, we are just getting started and we've got a big future ahead of us.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
bamidooh
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

What's going to make it obsolete is when all the super computers are burned down and the internet is shutdown. For now, we are just getting started and we've got a big future ahead of us.

Yes this was truth some coin were banned and there is lot of scam coin bitcoin can't become obsolete if that suppose to happen ETH should be over 10k now because of lot of coin build on it.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

What is the basis of your analysis that blockchain will be obselete?
I believe that through continuous innovation any product will not be obsolete but succeed and be perfected and that's how I'm seeing blockchain. Many people involve in blockchain and continuous research happening to utilize and maximize the use of blockchain technology. Ivy league universities like MIT and Oxford already have their eyes on blockchain. Companies already doing researched studies and many already using blockchain technologies and through time. Blockchain is a technology and technology don't go obsolete, they evolve.

As for bitcoin, it survive 10 years and will possibly survive 10folds of 10 years UNLESS people find a way to break the chain and solve the puzzle of how bitcoin works but that would also mean the end of all cryptocurrency coz all altcoins are base on bitcoin.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Bitcoin is currently very popular and has very large communities around the world making it difficult for Bitcoin to be obsolete, some people believe that bitcoin will not be obsolete in the future, because blockchain technology has become a modern transaction model today. blockchain comes into being a solution to change the transaction system to be better, and safer.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

No, bitcoin won't be out of date since it is simply starting its solitary the mouth expressions of individuals they first say that crypto isn't going to rise and when bitcoin through away the greater part of the obstacles from its and turn out to be extremely fruitful then they begin saying that crypto is going to pass on yet little they realize that it was just the starting it will be the future cash and it will expel the underlying foundations of fiat cash.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

My question to you is simply, why do you think bitcoin will become obsolete? It is definitely true that everything can become obsolete when its value is lost. Bitcoin is like the new improved version of physical fiat. Technological advancement in this new era has made bitcoin the transforming element to the world financial system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: