Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:28:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4871 times)
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

of course every highest value will become obsolete, just waiting for the time, whether it's when. bitcoin at the end of last year had reached the highest price, but after that it fell back and was quite far. but to say bitcoin will soon be obsolete cannot be valued just because it goes far down, we don't know when it happened. what is clear is that we must be prepared to accept anything that will happen in the future helping with bitcoin.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
if you say bitcoin will be obsolete, it certainly means you say the currency in your country will be outdated. all will return to normal, all countries need bitcoin as a means of payment between countries. I am sure this will continue to be developed so that it is easier for everyone to have it.
haruharu732

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:42:36 AM

Bitcoin is starting to get boring. But Bitcoin does not die. If so, we can point it out clearly and it will not be a mystery. If we are going to "death" truthfully, I think we will see the break of the long-term trend and even reversals throughout the year. If that does not happen, the game continues.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

every techonolgy will leaved by the consumer soon, when the people see the other "bitcoin" with their own system, bitcoin and blockchain will obsolete and there are no people that want to use it, how to makes bitcoin is long lasting? the developer of bitcoin system need to improve the features of bitcoin and the system about ti

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

for now bitcoin is still popular and eskis, but in the future I am sure that bitcoin will become obsolete if there are other better and potential technologies. but before bitcoin becomes obsolete we can use as much as possible to have bitcoin and get profit.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

yes, maybe bitcoin will become obsolete in the future, if in the future there are new coins that are better and have technology that is more sophisticated than blockchain, but as long as there are no new coins that have more sophisticated technology than Blockchain, bitcoin will not be obsolete and will remain the king of crypto currencies.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Yes, bitcoin is outdated and very ancient when compared to other coins, but bitcoin is still valuable. Like gold which is very ancient but still has a high value, so does Bitcon which will continue to have the highest value.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

as long as there is still market demand for the crypto currency and there is interest from large capital owners who invest in the crypto currency, I think bitcoin will be there for the future
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

Bitcoin will never be outdated in the future. Because it has brought a great technology to the world and that will be the greatest technology of all time.
Although it is not upgraded, it is Bitcoin's own platform and it will be respected by many. New platforms are born with more fixes but their mental values will not be comparable to Bitcoins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Technology is constantly evolving and everything which is now new or latest will become obsolete in near future including Bitcoin.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

no one can confirm it and predict accurately, this discussion will have many different points of view which of course pro and confrontation will occur. I think I see in terms of the future of bitcoin, bitcoin will always have it as long as there is no new technology that can change and replace it.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

Every beginning has an ending. Nothing lasts forever, as they say.

But let's not think about how or when the blockchain technology ends as long people keep using it.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

I do not think that this will happen, since he made a lot of noise
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

In my opinion, BTC will never be outdated, BTC is still the best penny in the market, it may dominate the crypto market for a long time, BTC is now in circulation. buying and selling of goods and services in some countries.
Quinaquen

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

I think bitcoin will become obsolete but this is a long time from now on, bitcoin still has on top of the crypto world.
fredo123

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

Eventually most everything becomes obsolete so yes I believe Bitcoin will one day get there.  I do think it will run the modern day economy eventually though before it gets to the obsolete status. 
I do not think it will happen,  Even if bitcoin becomes pervasive as a means of exchange and most of companies accept bitcoin as a payment option for their product and services, financial institutions will not go away.
Kelvinikke

Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

I don't think the blockchain technology will become obsolete and so does neither will bitcoin. Read the news mate and you will realize that the revolution has just began with so many useful ICOs who have useful cases to change the lives and living of people all over the world. Bitcoin and the blockchain technology will thrive for long time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

I’m pretty sure a similar question was raised decades ago, when the internet was launched. Even then, people were skeptical about its future. But look how we continue to embrace the tech today. Blockchain has a huge potential of changing the way we work and communicate –making it more efficient, secure and trustworthy. And since most of you keep track of business news, you know most companies now are working with blockchain tech, right? There is also a huge influx of capital in this domain by researchers, business men and even the tech geeks. So just as long as blockchain and cryptos have something good to offer us, there is no chance we can allow it go obsolete. So brace yourself for a future powered by blockchain.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

just like Paper MOney replaced Gold Currency, Bitcoin will be replaced by something better than it, maybe in a few centuries, no worries till then.
HyperionXtech
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

It is possible because all things become obsolete. Eventually quantum computing will make the blockchain archaic. That is why we must utilize the technology we have now while developing for the future. The more we learn the faster we can progress and the better off we can be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: