Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
vandres (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:42:59 AM

Hello admin what kind of logo use on Facebook campaign and Twitter campaign?

Hi!
This is the logo, go ahead and wear it!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jessmem

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

I can participate in airdrops if I do not have Facebook?
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

15 posts a week is pretty much, can I write in local treads?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

15 posts a week is pretty much, can I write in local treads?
It is the requirement they have maintained so we can read all the rules as they have published and proceed with out application posting and adhering to them accordingly.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

I can participate in airdrops if I do not have Facebook?
Yeah we can choose the othe official social channels which meets their criteria and we can choose all the campaigns and post our details and start supporting, it is also simple you can create one account on facebook.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

It seems like more and more people are keep on engaging and participating in here in the UniFox bounty campaign and I am one of those bounty hunter that come to join here in one of the bounty campaign - in the telegram bounty campaign. I am looking forward to the good outcome of this bounty campaign for the project future.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

I have seen there are a lot of airdrops supporters who are joining now. I hope this will continue further more.
Yeah, each day the increase of participants are rapidly unbelievable. It only means that the project ideas and good plans are widely spreading and many are interested to join and participate the said project. Hopefully that the positive reviews and outputs will be able to attract more and more people to participate the project.
Increasing participants from the start is surely certain, If it keeps that way for long period of time then it would be good, but to do so there are still lots of things to consider.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

The bounty is going with the flow & people are joining all tge campaigns.because the rules are simple enough. So can you clear that the project does require any KYC form to fill up

Hi!
There's no KYC requirements for airdrop-bounty campaign.

I think there will be a KYC to prevent abuse and cheaters from double entries, That will also safe for the users and for the campaign project. Only Legit person  and not a bot is promoting the campaigns.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

On which exchange platform will your coin be available for trading? Have you started you negotiation with them?

Fox will be listed after ICO. We can't talk yet about exchange platforms, we'll have good news very soon.

For now, mate let us patiently wait for the ICO sale to start As I know it will take a long more days before they gonna launched it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

The bounty is going with the flow & people are joining all tge campaigns.because the rules are simple enough. So can you clear that the project does require any KYC form to fill up

Hi!
This is a great idea for the people who would like to join the airdrop or even the bounty campaign without any joining requirement like KYC.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

Hi!

I think there will be a KYC to prevent abuse and cheaters from double entries, That will also safe for the users and for the campaign project. Only Legit person  and not a bot is promoting the campaigns.
Yes thats true KYC should be implemented to avoid scammers from using multiple account in joining airdrops. However its going to collect private informations from us participants.
It's a great way though but I couldn't think if implementing KYC procedure on the airdrop and the bounty program, the participants would be much lesser.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

On which exchange platform will your coin be available for trading? Have you started you negotiation with them?

Fox will be listed after ICO. We can't talk yet about exchange platforms, we'll have good news very soon.
Do you have any information about which exchange will list Unifox? Almost ICO have listed after ICO, but i want know exact exchange.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

The community is getting bigger, i hope this is going to create more opportunities to attract more investors. Although it is understandable if there won't be a lot with this kind of market.
fallensky7

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

Hi Dev !! Joined the airdrop and bounty program! This question is: Why is "Members: 20 stakes per week" written in the personal account on the site, and in this forum thread "Members: 20 stakes per post"?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

I have seen there are a lot of airdrops supporters who are joining now. I hope this will continue further more.
Yes, that's right! Now not all projects make their own purse for tokens, where they can be stored. I very much hope that this idea will be popular and many other projects will pay attention to this. Because it is convenient.
That can be automatic as the bounty project will obtain various supporters who attentively spread the word about unifox to various platforms and groups that will bring a huge vision globally which helps to achieve targets.
In the Meaning of Automatic? What do you have in mind? Automatic creation of a purse? This can not be, because this is a long work that needs to be done before the project is launched.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

The community is getting bigger, i hope this is going to create more opportunities to attract more investors. Although it is understandable if there won't be a lot with this kind of market.
Exactly. Each day the community is growing and the participants are happy with the good flow of the project. Its very nice that the team are very patient in  assisting the participants and investors as well. Hopefully the good work will continue until the finish of the bounty campaigns.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

Hi Dev !! Joined the airdrop and bounty program! This question is: Why is "Members: 20 stakes per week" written in the personal account on the site, and in this forum thread "Members: 20 stakes per post"?
Same here. I'm a little bit confused about the rewards in signature campaigns. Each post from the bounty hunter will be paid per stake? I hope it will be clarify and fixed by the team or by the manager of the campaign so that all people who have already participated will not expect too much.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Exactly. Each day the community is growing and the participants are happy with the good flow of the project. Its very nice that the team are very patient in  assisting the participants and investors as well. Hopefully the good work will continue until the finish of the bounty campaigns.

This is because a lot of members are trusting the bounty campaign that it will succeed soon, it is good to know that a lot of members already participated in the campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

Same here. I'm a little bit confused about the rewards in signature campaigns. Each post from the bounty hunter will be paid per stake? I hope it will be clarify and fixed by the team or by the manager of the campaign so that all people who have already participated will not expect too much.

I am not sure but for my understanding maybe it will be paid stakes per week? I hope bounty manager will fix immediately this confusions so that participants will not expect much.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
jessd7

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Do we need to be airdrop verified first before we can do bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: