Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13722 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

This is truly a great campaign that has a lots of bounty categories and I was more glad when I saw a facebook bounty campaign and I wanted to join in it where the bounty theread.
A successful bounty campaign must have been a knowledgeable and very active bounty manager and we can get more knowledge form him day by day.
Many projects launch a similar scale bounty campaigns, so do not praise them. What exactly impressed you in this bounty? The size of the awards? And I believe that the more people in the bounty, the smaller the reward will be received each of them.
I do not agree that the more people participate in the bounty, the less will be the reward. Any project has different financial support, and accordingly, the size of the awards each team sets at its own discretion.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

The got huge bounty for everyone.i think bounty hunters are love to work as they have announced a good amount of token.hope they will be successful on their mission & can give participants huge amount of bonus
It will all depends to the outcomed of their token sale. If they can sold a lot of tokens, then surely the bounty hunters will received good amounts of rewards and possibly have a additional bonus. And we're hoping that the team Unifox can do this so that the success will be possible.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

This is truly a great campaign that has a lots of bounty categories and I was more glad when I saw a facebook bounty campaign and I wanted to join in it where the bounty theread.
A successful bounty campaign must have been a knowledgeable and very active bounty manager and we can get more knowledge form him day by day.

Probably, it's good to see that you observed the effort given by the team. They have made a strategy which everyone likes it due to their innovation about how they run the bounty.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Many projects launch a similar scale bounty campaigns, so do not praise them. What exactly impressed you in this bounty? The size of the awards? And I believe that the more people in the bounty, the smaller the reward will be received each of them.

You have point, the more the participants the lesser the rewards. But the good side of it, is that the project will be more exposed and probably will be seen by many investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

Could someone tell me how long for this bounty running? If have exactly date is so good.
every detail is in the spreadsheet man just check it there I think it didn't start long enough and it might run for probably a month or so
You should not help him. Until he himself learns to find the information he is interested in, he is unlikely to be able to develop in this direction. In occasion of the spreadsheet, you are absolutely right, all the information is there.
That is true buddy. Let him exert some effort if he is really interested and willing to join in this bounty campaign. Moreover, the information that he is looking into is available. With this good bounty campaign I hope more people will come reach this and be in one way to us to support this project. I keep looking forward to the good outcome of this bounty campaign.
I totally agree with you. Actually i think bounty and airdrop is most important at marketing part for any project. Especially at un-wellknown like Unifox.
Basically, the project is new and needs to be invested so that the dev team can be able to worked on it's function that will lead to gained more profits. So having bounties and Airdrop will helped to attract more people to joined in the project and convinced them to invest. Hopefully, it will happen here so that the project will have a chance to succeed.

Yes it just new but I find it very capable to achieved success. The team behind the project is doing great just to make it attractive and profitable which is so good to know. Success is not only  happened once but many times that is why it is better to think more of an idea that can help the project better.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

The got huge bounty for everyone.i think bounty hunters are love to work as they have announced a good amount of token.hope they will be successful on their mission & can give participants huge amount of bonus
This is a kind of worthy bounty that I have ever seen in the world because 1.250 million dollar is a great amount for a bounty like this.
There are others just like this i think best is just do the task diligently and you will be rewarded handsomely

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

It will all depends to the outcomed of their token sale. If they can sold a lot of tokens, then surely the bounty hunters will received good amounts of rewards and possibly have a additional bonus. And we're hoping that the team Unifox can do this so that the success will be possible.

They used the term X% of All tokens, it's not clear if that means total supply or the total of tokens sold. Anyway it also depend on of number bounty hunters, the more people join the less stakes every person gets.
vrana

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

Hi,

As per rule defined in Backoffice Airdrop
6. Everyone who joins bounty/airdrop campaign must leave a comment in this thread to confirm his/her registration

I am confirming my registration for Airdrop, Facebook & Twitter bounty.

Thanks.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Got my account verified  Cheesy, already starts collecting stakes and as rules said

6. Everyone who joins bounty/airdrop campaign must leave a comment in this thread to confirm his/her registration

I am confirming my registration for Airdrop, Facebook & Twitter bounty.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

They used the term X% of All tokens, it's not clear if that means total supply or the total of tokens sold. Anyway it also depend on of number bounty hunters, the more people join the less stakes every person gets.
That's why bounty hunters should double their efforts on doing Unifox bounty which many people are really into the project and that's because of their productivity.

Bounty campaign really have a big help in building a community and fund the project for the future use. I hope that more bounty hunters can spread the news about Unifox.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

That's why bounty hunters should double their efforts on doing Unifox bounty which many people are really into the project and that's because of their productivity.

Bounty campaign really have a big help in building a community and fund the project for the future use. I hope that more bounty hunters can spread the news about Unifox.

but that means there will be lesser rewards, what is important is the quality of bounty hunters who can promote this project to drive more hype and the price of the token when it hit the market.
onelife2018

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

How will the steaks be counted, where to submit the report?
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

I've completed the tasks to join the airdrop. 
Same here, I think that soon most of us can also get some benefits

mari1903

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Зapeгиcтpиpoвaнa в backoffice, выпoлнилa вce зaдaния, кoгдa ждaть кoд пoдapoчнoй кapты?
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

#JOINED
i,m waiting for veryfication my profile Cool
guisan79

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I am confirming my registration for Airdrop and Telegram bounty.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

#proof to join bounty campaign and airdrop
#Facebook campaign :
   Profil link : https://www.facebook.com/evcanim
   Friend total : 2030
#signature campaign
   Username : Yansen
   Profil link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=927112
Edede

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

when does the bounty end.
huynguyen1990

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

#Proof Authentication

Joined airdrop
Telegram: @RuByrul
toheed2x

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

#Proof of authentication

Bitcointalk username: toheed2x

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770501

Telegram: @bestcoin100x

Twitter: @bestcoin100k

Eth Address: 0x3685ff77f8e4deEc9abe29ceA15E33209863d4CD

Excellent Project I like this because it's already have bounty, and after all, as for me early for bounty, but this bold decision is simply excellent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: