Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.
If someone aims to get huge amounts of tokens as rewards from the bounty campaigns that they participated they must hardworking enough and be more patience in the length of the coverage of the project. It might be done for 2-3 months more. You need also be responsive and cooperative in each activities that the project will be leading.

I think for this to become possible the bounty hunters must have a high rank level, many followers and friends and also a good strategies that will help them to earn huge tokens.
Yes.i agree with you and your statement as it is necessary to have some significant following to promote something.
I believe, in any case, the project needs any support and promotion. Even if they are users with a small number of subscribers and friends.
I agree. I only have a doubt that how efficiency at this bounty campaign for the project.
Efficiency of this project's Bounty program depends on the promotors and the people who advertise this project by their respective platforms.
it seems to me that if the developers promise a good reward for participating in the bounty, then the effectiveness of this campaign will also be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

I have seen there are a lot of airdrops supporters who are joining now. I hope this will continue further more.
Yes, that's right! Now not all projects make their own purse for tokens, where they can be stored. I very much hope that this idea will be popular and many other projects will pay attention to this. Because it is convenient.
That can be automatic as the bounty project will obtain various supporters who attentively spread the word about unifox to various platforms and groups that will bring a huge vision globally which helps to achieve targets.
Moreover. Bounty campaigns are very effective kind of strategy in getting more people to support the project and have a better exposure and be possibly known here on this forum and in social sites. I just hope that they won't provide KYC procedure because a lot of people don't liked this.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

I have seen there are a lot of airdrops supporters who are joining now. I hope this will continue further more.
Yes, that's right! Now not all projects make their own purse for tokens, where they can be stored. I very much hope that this idea will be popular and many other projects will pay attention to this. Because it is convenient.
That can be automatic as the bounty project will obtain various supporters who attentively spread the word about unifox to various platforms and groups that will bring a huge vision globally which helps to achieve targets.
Moreover. Bounty campaigns are very effective kind of strategy in getting more people to support the project and have a better exposure and be possibly known here on this forum and in social sites. I just hope that they won't provide KYC procedure because a lot of people don't liked this.
I see that quite a few people are already joining the bounty, so I think the campaign will be successful. About the procedure KYC, I think, should tell us the manager of the bounty of this project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

I see that quite a few people are already joining the bounty, so I think the campaign will be successful. About the procedure KYC, I think, should tell us the manager of the bounty of this project.

KYC is very important in order for the project to monitor the ins and outs of tokens.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

Yes bounty campaign will help a lot in making the number of supporters and investors increase because they will know there the comments and some of the background of the project. What we can do for now is trust them in every decision they make because they much know whats besy for the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

Is there any current statistics for this bounty? Many wants to know how many people joined to this bounty?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

Is there any current statistics for this bounty? Many wants to know how many people joined to this bounty?

Since they are not using google spreadsheet you can't know how many users joint each bounty to get idea on how much token you can get, However there is Dashboard in website, you check it, I don't know what information display there cos I am still having problem to verify my airdrop.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

Yeah, each day the increase of participants are rapidly unbelievable. It only means that the project ideas and good plans are widely spreading and many are interested to join and participate the said project. Hopefully that the positive reviews and outputs will be able to attract more and more people to participate the project.
Not only the plans with highly possibilities which will definitely reach to all the key check points as we can observe the managers and admin teams in the official telegram channel are very responsive which is adding trust and building relationship.

That's naturally the way they do things for them to get what they wanted to. So, it's been expected and everything seems to be working and this platform would definitely reach their target. With good bounty reward and have a better percentage of allocation, hunters probably would take an advantage to participate in the program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

How long will Bounty last? Do you plan one stage or the mod will be the second round afterwards? And what time interval will be between rounds?
Bounty will last after the end of the ICO but tge ICO date is not decided yet.I think there is no plan for Second round but the this round is successful then they can plan for second round   
In my opinion, they will running this campaign at least 2 -3 months because we are still at beginning of Unifox.
vandres (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

On which exchange platform will your coin be available for trading? Have you started you negotiation with them?

Fox will be listed after ICO. We can't talk yet about exchange platforms, we'll have good news very soon.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

How long will Bounty last? Do you plan one stage or the mod will be the second round afterwards? And what time interval will be between rounds?
Bounty will last after the end of the ICO but tge ICO date is not decided yet.I think there is no plan for Second round but the this round is successful then they can plan for second round   
In my opinion, they will running this campaign at least 2 -3 months because we are still at beginning of Unifox.
probably just for a month and half before It ends or maybe they just hit softcap before then so best idea is to start early

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Since they are not using google spreadsheet you can't know how many users joint each bounty to get idea on how much token you can get, However there is Dashboard in website, you check it, I don't know what information display there cos I am still having problem to verify my airdrop.

The team should focus your concerns so that more bounty hunters will keep joining the program. They should make some simple guide which participants can easily understand the procedure IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

On which exchange platform will your coin be available for trading? Have you started you negotiation with them?
Fox will be listed after ICO. We can't talk yet about exchange platforms, we'll have good news very soon.
Ok. Actually i have some doubts about this information, but i believe in the team and us will do everything for listed.
vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

when will the distribution of coins for bounty participants take place? I guess it will be after the sales are over? Or is it still going to happen sooner?

Hi!
Airdrop+bounty distribution will take effect after ICO ends.
Happy to hear that the adminof this bounty is very good in assisting and answering all the possible questions and inquiries of the bounty campaign participants. Hopefully the good bridge of communication with the two parties will continue until the project finished the ICO and the whole project process.

Thanks for your support! UniFox will always be very close with you guys, there's nothing better than grow massive crypto adoption together

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

I wish you could list in on the Binance platform or even Kucoin. Both of the exchange is the best exchange for your coin.
vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

The bounty is going with the flow & people are joining all tge campaigns.because the rules are simple enough. So can you clear that the project does require any KYC form to fill up

Hi!
There's no KYC requirements for airdrop-bounty campaign.

Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

I really wanted to know about the bounty and the airdrop. How much amount tokens that allocated for the Airdrop, and how much for the bounty?
vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Just joined the airdrop and the bounty. However, when does the bounty ends? Is it after the ICO? If yes, then when is the distribution?

Yes, distribution wil be done after the end of token sale.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

Airdrop looks more like an ordinary bounty. I want to participate but I do not have FB, can I participate?
I think you can choose absolutely any bounty option that suits you. If you do not have Facebook, you can use other social networks.
Check out the rules accordingly you can successfully join with Airdrop as there was even many who successfully already been part of Airdrop and bounty that is now trending with many participants and clients active involvement.

Yes, that's right. Facebook account is not mandatory. You can join telegram, youtube, reddit, medium, instagram and twitter bounies.

telexnetwork

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:08:14 AM

where to Claim your Gift Card!
and
Promotion Code
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: