Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13720 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

I want to participate in the airdrop, but I have less than 100 followers, can I participate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vandres (OP)

Activity: 158

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

I want to participate in the airdrop, but I have less than 100 followers, can I participate?

Yes, you can still participate on airdrop, facebook, telegram, youtube, reddit, forum signature and referral link.  Cheesy

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

I can participate in airdrops if I do not have Facebook?
Yeah we can choose the othe official social channels which meets their criteria and we can choose all the campaigns and post our details and start supporting, it is also simple you can create one account on facebook.

Yes, you can still participate on airdrop, twitter, telegram, youtube, reddit, forum signature and referral link.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

Hi Dev !! Joined the airdrop and bounty program! This question is: Why is "Members: 20 stakes per week" written in the personal account on the site, and in this forum thread "Members: 20 stakes per post"?
Same here. I'm a little bit confused about the rewards in signature campaigns. Each post from the bounty hunter will be paid per stake? I hope it will be clarify and fixed by the team or by the manager of the campaign so that all people who have already participated will not expect too much.

I am not sure but for my understanding maybe it will be paid stakes per week? I hope bounty manager will fix immediately this confusions so that participants will not expect much.

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know. It was fixed here to stakes per week.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Do we need to be airdrop verified first before we can do bounty?

Hi!

Yes, you need to verify airdrop first.  Smiley

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

I have a question for the team, will there be an extended airdrop for several rounds in the future? Or is it a one-time event? I think that there would be much more attention to the project if there were several rounds.

We've not planed any other airdrop or bounty round or extension.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!
You can post/comment daily on facebook, it means you can post 7 times a week.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

I don't see twitter bounty in your web. Where can i participate in your bounty?

Yes, we have a twitter bounty. There's a description on this post. You can go to backoffice.unifox.io and sign up

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

this excelent for project airdrop and bounty,,,
the website is very user friendly

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

Could you tell about the gifts? What kind of bonuses are the developers preparing for us? I did not see any information related to bonuses or gifts.

Hi!
Gift cards can be obtained attending UniFox conferences

Any other giveaways of gift cards for a contest? And when will the be the gift card can be used? Is it immediately effective to use?
I'm not sure about is it effective to use and ready to be used in method to make a payment in the platform since the platform is still in the beta stage.

You will be able to claim it on backoffice.unifox.io
Then after ICO ends, you can withdrawal to your wallet and use it.

Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

An interesting airdrop, when will the distribution be?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

Hi!

I do not understand. How does aidrop generally relate to bounty. Is it necessary to participate in aidrop, in order to join bounty campaigns? I can not immediately participate in bounty without participating in airdrop?

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

2% of the pool of bounty is a very good amount, the problem now is to collect even soft cap.
How much is the allocated tokens for the bounty campaign. Is there any lock in period of the unifox token or we can immidiately trade it as soon as it gets listed?

That's a very important question!

20.000.000 tokens are allocated for bounty campaign. All of them tradable as soon as it gets listed.

It is good to know that there will be no lock-in period once we received our rewards from the airdrops and bounty campaigns. I hope participants will be able to contribute positively towards this project's growth.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

Hi!

I do not understand. How does aidrop generally relate to bounty. Is it necessary to participate in aidrop, in order to join bounty campaigns? I can not immediately participate in bounty without participating in airdrop?

I also have the same question, do we really need to finish joining the airdrop before we can participate in the bounty campaign? For me I think doing the airdrops adds more tasks than just joining a specific bounty.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

Hi Dev !! Joined the airdrop and bounty program! This question is: Why is "Members: 20 stakes per week" written in the personal account on the site, and in this forum thread "Members: 20 stakes per post"?
Same here. I'm a little bit confused about the rewards in signature campaigns. Each post from the bounty hunter will be paid per stake? I hope it will be clarify and fixed by the team or by the manager of the campaign so that all people who have already participated will not expect too much.

I am not sure but for my understanding maybe it will be paid stakes per week? I hope bounty manager will fix immediately this confusions so that participants will not expect much.

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know. It was fixed here to stakes per week.

I have noticed an active bounty manager here and it's good to know that stakes easily fix and update by the bounty manager. I will be joining the airdrop and some campaign too. Hope to earn good rewards here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

Yeah we can choose the othe official social channels which meets their criteria and we can choose all the campaigns and post our details and start supporting, it is also simple you can create one account on facebook.

Yes, you can still participate on airdrop, twitter, telegram, youtube, reddit, forum signature and referral link.
Glad that there is an active team member. Nice to know that they are active in responding the following question and inquiries of the project. Atleast there is someone who can guide and assist the investors and supporters of the project. Its very important to have someone there that actively responding because we can access directly and ask questions promptly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

Glad that there is an active team member. Nice to know that they are active in responding the following question and inquiries of the project. Atleast there is someone who can guide and assist the investors and supporters of the project. Its very important to have someone there that actively responding because we can access directly and ask questions promptly.

It's important as of this moment that bounty participants should know about the answer of the concerns that are being raised containing an issue about the airdrop. Because if people could only noticed, it's not just an ordinary airdrop due to the reason that they need to do some tasks to be qualified.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

2% of the pool of bounty is a very good amount, the problem now is to collect even soft cap.
How much is the allocated tokens for the bounty campaign. Is there any lock in period of the unifox token or we can immidiately trade it as soon as it gets listed?

That's a very important question!

20.000.000 tokens are allocated for bounty campaign. All of them tradable as soon as it gets listed.

It is good to know that there will be no lock-in period once we received our rewards from the airdrops and bounty campaigns. I hope participants will be able to contribute positively towards this project's growth.
As we experience there was even various questions raised by the participants and the managers are very proactively responding with the right solutions that is allowing even the supporters understand the updates of the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

I really like the approach to the participants, because you can participate in absolutely any social networks in which you are registered.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

I really like the approach to the participants, because you can participate in absolutely any social networks in which you are registered.
Yes, I also like the great variety in this bounty. For example, I'm not a very active user of social networks, but even I can find a comfortable bounty campaign for myself.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

I like the project, and have already joined your bounty, and now I have one question, whether it will be necessary to pass a passport check?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: