Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

Could someone tell me how long for this bounty running? If have exactly date is so good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
Yes, I directly completely agree with you, just at the expense of the fact that the free distribution will lead to the increase of participants.
Definitely , as it is the reasons for the rewards, it really is helpful in gaining participants and funds, but the most important is that updates should be great to attract investors.
I think that to attract investors will not be enough just airdrop. For investors, the main thing is to see the prospect of the project development in the future, how stable and successful the project is.

Yes it is one of those reason that could attract investors. Knowing about the future of the project can lead them to a conclusion how great the project it. Everything will be successful as long both side will cooperate with each other. Open communication is highly recommended to avoid misunderstandings on different moves of the team.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Could someone tell me how long for this bounty running? If have exactly date is so good.
every detail is in the spreadsheet man just check it there I think it didn't start long enough and it might run for probably a month or so

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

every detail is in the spreadsheet man just check it there I think it didn't start long enough and it might run for probably a month or so
You should not help him. Until he himself learns to find the information he is interested in, he is unlikely to be able to develop in this direction. In occasion of the spreadsheet, you are absolutely right, all the information is there.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!
You can post/comment daily on facebook, it means you can post 7 times a week.

same condition for another social media campaign like twitter?

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,

you are right but in this thread there is no specific condition for report. share 1link post preven spamming but many bounty allowed share post maximum 5 or something

Just keep on posting and you can get the maximum award for a task. if you are experienced bounty hunter, you know that there are different rules for every campaign manager.
mnoble1989

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

confirming registration; great project BTW
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

You should not help him. Until he himself learns to find the information he is interested in, he is unlikely to be able to develop in this direction. In occasion of the spreadsheet, you are absolutely right, all the information is there.
That is true buddy. Let him exert some effort if he is really interested and willing to join in this bounty campaign. Moreover, the information that he is looking into is available. With this good bounty campaign I hope more people will come reach this and be in one way to us to support this project. I keep looking forward to the good outcome of this bounty campaign.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,

you are right but in this thread there is no specific condition for report. share 1link post preven spamming but many bounty allowed share post maximum 5 or something
Yes, especially beware anti spam policy of facebook and twitter. I have one account meet permanently banned.
I do not participate in the bounty of social networks. Much more can be earned in the company of signatures.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

That is true buddy. Let him exert some effort if he is really interested and willing to join in this bounty campaign. Moreover, the information that he is looking into is available. With this good bounty campaign I hope more people will come reach this and be in one way to us to support this project. I keep looking forward to the good outcome of this bounty campaign.
I totally agree with you. Actually i think bounty and airdrop is most important at marketing part for any project. Especially at un-wellknown like Unifox.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

Well helping someone out isn't supposedly a bad thing, but you have a point, everyone should give some efforts to gain its supposed to be worked on.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:54:39 AM

Hi!

Yes, especially beware anti spam policy of facebook and twitter. I have one account meet permanently banned.
I do not participate in the bounty of social networks. Much more can be earned in the company of signatures.
Yes. But maybe have some problem at here, stake for Jr.Member equal Member, it is different from others.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

Hi!

Yes. But maybe have some problem at here, stake for Jr.Member equal Member, it is different from others.

You can PM the admin or OP of this topic. Because as of now getting merits its really hard to work on. especially 10 merit for a Member Level.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:03:06 AM

Hi!

You can PM the admin or OP of this topic. Because as of now getting merits its really hard to work on. especially 10 merit for a Member Level.

Did I think that the campaign manager already fix that stakes matter? I saw on the other comments other people are complaining for it. And some other members rank loss their appetite to join because of that.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Hi!
Did I think that the campaign manager already fix that stakes matter? I saw on the other comments other people are complaining for it. And some other members rank loss their appetite to join because of that.
You know I also paid attention to it. Or now it's not so popular, it all became or simply there is no finance to invest in similar projects.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

Hi!

I do experience one of my account i am not able to open, could specify the spam policy here in detail if possible that will allow us to understand the rules and regulations and even to support the project using those social channels we can be aware with this new updates.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

Hi!
You know I also paid attention to it. Or now it's not so popular, it all became or simply there is no finance to invest in similar projects.

Maybe there is a problem with managing the bounty campaign? For me there's nothing wrong unless you violated some rules. I am aware on some comments which is testifying, but we can wait for the team to talk about it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Hi!

I do experience one of my account i am not able to open, could specify the spam policy here in detail if possible that will allow us to understand the rules and regulations and even to support the project using those social channels we can be aware with this new updates.
That there were no problems with the publication, it's just worth keeping an excerpt between the messages. If you are on Twitter too often publish, then your account will simply be blocked.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I have not seen the company translations, will there be translations?
damniatx_

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Hi!

Spamming with many accounts is prohibited as put it in the announcement. With many supporters we can promote the bounty campaign enough as what they expected.
I think that is still an ongoing issue on every bounty campaigns running here in btctalk. Airdrops on the other hand has able to minimize spam registrations due to kyc.
this is the right decision, if the developers see that there are a lot of spam, then the KYC check is really necessary. This will help to weed out unnecessary users.
connecoin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

I totally agree with you. Actually i think bounty and airdrop is most important at marketing part for any project. Especially at un-wellknown like Unifox.
Basically, the project is new and needs to be invested so that the dev team can be able to worked on it's function that will lead to gained more profits. So having bounties and Airdrop will helped to attract more people to joined in the project and convinced them to invest. Hopefully, it will happen here so that the project will have a chance to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: