Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32710 times)
olib123 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:59:40 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

You can, you can join into the signature, video, article, translate. If you join into facebook and twitter, you can earn a little bit money. But you must spend at least 2 hours per day to do bounty.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

i think too you can earn a bitcoin in one year through bounties. but you should look in advance, if the bounty is serious and no scam. if you do that and with a bit of luck, you soon have a bitcoin together. of course you have to invest time and participate in many different bounties like facebook, twitter, signature and other.
martinpppp38

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

1 Bitcoin in one year it seems too ambitious (unless the price falls violently again, but in this case the problem remains the same for you).
Plus with only member rank, campaigns won't pay enough, unless you're very lucky  Wink

It's a good way to make a hand and to earn some money, I don't think that's how you're going to get rieche (or else you have to reinvest what you earn as you go along in solid projects that have not yet taken off, by doing it well there is a way to really increase profits)

But all this takes time and work (and a little luck too  Cheesy)

https://token.snips.ai/
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

You can, you can join into the signature, video, article, translate. If you join into facebook and twitter, you can earn a little bit money. But you must spend at least 2 hours per day to do bounty.
Thank you mate for your kind words to this fellow. Signature,translation,article and videos will help you much but it takes more time than. Since you have no job now, you can even go beyond 3 hours. Work hard bruh.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

There is a big possibility in earning 1 bitcoin in just a year with a member rank here in the forum.
You just need to make your time worth it.
keep working hard. you might end up more than what you expect.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

It really depends on the amount of time and effort that you are willing to spend for you to achieve your goal. You also need to take into consideration that there are some bounties that are not paying hunters for their work. If you are making it as a full time job then the possibility is really high and it's really achievable in a year time. Just be more cautious and picky with the bounties that you are planning to participate for you not waste time and effort in promoting those scammy projects. Always read and understand the whitepaper of a certain project and try to do a background check of the people behind the project.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

I think it's hard. Can be won based on the price of the ico. But it is very difficult for every campaign you enter to enter the stock market and do business. So it can be won on paper but it is very difficult to get into your hand in reality.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Well, it's certainly difficult but maybe you get lucky with any project , if you mean the signature , carefully choose the project

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Please guys...under no circumstances I would suggest a guy who has trouble with loans etc. to rely on bounty money. I strongly suggest you DO NOT take this road to pay your loans.

Reasons are the following:

- not all bounty eventually pay you
- many bounties take several months to pay you
- token bounty you earn may not eventually have an actual value or may never get to exchanges
- general volatility of crypto market

The motto with crypto investment is always invest an amount you can afford to lose. In this case you are not investing but I would apply a similar concept ..the bounty money you plan to earn must be expendable and OK to potentially lose it.

Make a more serious and reliable plan to pay your loans and then keep whatever bounty you get as a plus
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

In a year I am sure you can get it but back to yourself according to the ability to manage your account properly, it can be said that you need to have smarter knowledge in managing any campaign opportunities, with all campaign fraud and others and never think you can save results Your Bitcoin is up to 1 Bitcoin, of course there is still a need in life, I hope to think in every aspect.

the opportunity is still wide open for anyone who is serious about getting it, hopefully you get the right and consistent path.
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

To earn one Bitcoin for a year on bounty probably it is possible. However, for this you need to keep at least 50 bounties of Twitter and Facebook as well as the signature of the member. About $ 400-500 is real.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

One year is very long period of time so though you are member in rank I think you can make one bitcoin in one year but you need to be very careful when choosing a campaign.

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
Hey, we have the same rank, So I think we can earn 1 btc in a year as a bonus. But we have to look for good projects and work relentlessly. Now I am doing some social bounty and video creation bounty. I hope to get a big profit in the end of this year. Fighting and good luck my friend!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

Well, before it was easier, until the system of merits was introduced, but I think it is possible to earn it now.
Milka1980

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

It seems to me that in a year it is possible to earn one Bitcoin on bounty companies, but one signature by a company with a low rank can not do, it is also necessary to participate in Twitter and Facebook bounty companies.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

It depends mate but I think one bitcoin for one year has not big possibility because the time today compare the last few years has many scam project and many competitors. But off course we are not limiting the opportunity as long as you are diligent and being just patiently doing your part here everything is possible.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

It's possible, but you have to involve in very many bounties and in the one campaign do everything you are able to do, social media + signature + content + reddit + steemit + LinkedIN, it takes time to do them all every day, but worth it.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

Well, i don't how many people are taking bounty or airdrop program really serisouly even today otherwise we would see thousands of people advertising on these incident. Bounty campaigns are really giving big income on weekly, monthly, Quarterly and yearly basis but i don't think that income can really touch near 1 Bitcoin. You can consider the earnings are just like a part time job for everyone.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...

It depends on the value of the token you earn during this periods Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.  It is possible to earn even more than one Bitcoin in a single year, Earning just one Bitcoin is relalatively low income for me though.  It is also neccesary to join Different campaigns too, like Translation etc Kiss
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: