Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

Well, I think you can make one bitcoin on the signatures, because if you find a good project, I think it will be about 2 thousand

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

Today the price of Bitcoin is around 7000 USD. If you want to make 1000, it will be more than just one.  Grin I think that you can make this amount if you work hard. Try to do some trading, read about the top coins, invest wisely. No ico investment, it is usually long-term profits, and your actives must work every day in order to be multiplied.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Bromote

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

If I were you I would be participating in a lot of campaigns, no matter what time it takes, three, five or eight hours, I think it is better than being unemployed, and yes, you can definitely get 1 btc per year, even more, as long as you work hard and have some luck into the project you get in.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

I think it's quite possible. You can participate in all companies. And in signature and in social networks and in blogs. But to choose as many projects as possible. As long as you have time. Go to your goal and be sure to succeed. I wish you luck.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

I think for a bitcoin in a year it seems that it can't, let alone the rank of members, far from reach
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

I think it is quite possible, if you take a signature, social campaigns and write articles for example. You can also try to become a bounty manager Wink

Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

For a member rank, it is really impossible , even you join a special and one of a kind Bounty, you can't earn that much with Bounty alone, unless you have a high rank like Sr. Member, i think that would help you with that such matter. unless also if you are lucky enough for that.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

I think you can but you have to put a lot of work into it. Combining all the bounties from signature to social media to media campaign, it's really possible.
ptraf

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

Well it is sad, but with things happening to ICO industry - i doubt it. It even not depends on you, you may do you work perfect.. If you asked that a year ago i would definately say - yes. But now..

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

Well, I think you can make one bitcoin on the signatures, because if you find a good project, I think it will be about 2 thousand
Or even more, it just depends on bounty, some of the bounties pay really good "salary" but they require a good job, it just depends on his knowledge and his luck in campaigns.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
If possible (I know everyone's situation is different), bounty campaign rewards should be viewed as supplemental income, never become too dependent upon them, because they aren't guaranteed. This market and scene is the equivalent of the wild wild west of the United States of yesteryear . Almost anything goes and there isn't always a sherif (central authority) available to stand up to the thieves and rebelrousers. Here in crypto world, many live by their own codes, but here within the community, we try to live by peer to peer universally fair laws.
   It certainly is possible to make a whole Bitcoin, possibly in less than a year. I don't have the gull to pull it off, but if your motivated to earn, if you grind hard enough, study the market, brush up on your investment skills 101, you just might be able to earn enough from a bounty campaign to reinvest back Into the crypto sphere.
   I myself, have never earned any where close to a Bitcoin, I'm more of a speculator. The first step to financial success is to head here. Study hard, strive to learn the ropes, put your understanding into practise and become a wise investor.
www.investopedia.com

Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

Depends on your rank?!Then I will say that it is possible!!!If you will do from 50 and above companies to lead in social networks Twitter and Facebook and subscription news,and not to sell immediately when given coins, and wait for growth and sell only on growth
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Yeah u can.actually easy. I earned 6000 dollars from Openmoney bounty which lasted for about 8 months.so u are lucky to participate in about 2 or more successful bounty a year it actually possible to make 1 or more btc a year
veter2601

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
In the company's bounty, you can earn well enough. You only need to regularly give this time and take into account the size of the pool and the percentage of reward allocated to specific types of assignments.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

I think so, especially if you spend some of your extra income on day trading, although I would recommend you to keep looking to work normally, since the hours you can spend in bounties is usually limited, so it is difficult to replace a daily job with being a bounty hunter, besides this income is very volatile and dangerous, because if a bounty is a scam you can lose a whole month of work.
siggy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Yes, you can earn such amount, if you can read good and qualitative articles, video or translations. Signature is not the only way to participate in bounty
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

I think everything possible. It depends on you, how many time you will spend, how good you analyze future ICO, in which section you take part.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Well, let's do the math...
BTC: $7000
12 months, so you need $583 per month.
Signatures run for 2 to 3 months, so you need 4 to 6 successful signature campaigns returning 1000 / 1500 dollar each.
I've had signatures with that amount so, I'd say it is possible.

Sidenote: most signatures require 10 to 15 meaningful posts a week, so you need to find a strategy to post up to 780 posts a year here, without becoming a spammer.

Since it is realistic to say that a few of these campaigns will fail, scam you or won't earn enough, it's a good idea to do social media campaigns intensively. This may earn you an extra 200 a month, compensating the predicted loss in signature campaigns.

Hope this helps!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

One year is very long period of time so though you are member in rank I think you can make one bitcoin in one year but you need to be very careful when choosing a campaign.

That is true one year is such a very long period of time. In bitcoin you can earn and it is  big chances to become millionaire.  Yes it is not easy you that are fighting and other else  It need also. In the other hand you need to join any kind of Bounty campaigns and earned the tokens.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

1 year 1 bitcoin, I'm sure you will get it with your current ranking, if you believe here, only you have to focus on all the campaigns here. And bitcoin will process your bills from results of the bounty campaign that you follow.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: