Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Yes you can earn more than 1 bitcoin per year from bounty campaigns and the key is to join a good signature campaign and join a lot of social media campaigns.

Specctrall

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

if the rough estimate that over the year you will make 6 projects. let one project need 2 months. with the price of bitcoin at $ 7500 you need to get from the project $ 1300. I think against the background of the market decline and the fact that the profit from the Bounty fell three times-I think it is impossible.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

In my own opinion it is impossible to get 1 bitcoin in 1 year because of the scam projects.You can still participate in bounty campaign and look for another job to cover your loans,you can do that buddy stay positive.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

If you want to achieve , its possible of course. But its too hard to earn 1 bitcoin only one account. And do you have time for all signature weeks ? Good luck

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

Can be but you need a lot of effort and time. You must join all kind if bountys from facebook.,twitter,signature campaign and then the token you earn must invest in trading or buy some coin. I think its manageable but again its quite challenging.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

nothing is impossible, depending on your luck and how hard you work, try to take part in several projects and participate in all bounty programs, and you have to be really active, for that you need to sacrifice your free time, your energy and your mind. But I don't think you need to have a target like that, just relax and focus you will get it when it's time
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

The price of bitcoin is not static so I don't know about that but I know you can make a moderate amount of money to keep yourself afloat from bounty if you pick the best projects,committed and also persisent. I don't think only a signature bounty will get you that much due to your member rank. You need to take on other bounties like articles, videos because they are lucrative and you  can make alot from them too. Best of luck friend.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...

I think, you can earn even more than 10 BTC if you will be eager to do that!
1 BTC is too low target to achieve.
stefven

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

if you are lucky then you can get it. there are lots of legit ico that you can follow if you can choose them well. besides that, you also need to be able to manage coins that you can get well because that will speed up the process to get bitcoin. You just need to be patient for that.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

I believe yes, you can it too, just promote the project which you think it pays off, you do more study before promoting it, because a lot of scams out there, so you need to be more careful, aside from signature campaign you can do also article writing which pays well compared to social media.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

it could be. it is also influenced by the kind of companies you participate and how much there will be a reward.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

if you can manage coins that you get well then you can get bitcoin as you wish. You only need to choose a legit project to follow so you can get profitable results. believe that you can do it.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

You can even earn more than that amount of 1 BTC but it shall all depend on so many variant factors- the types of bounty, the number of participants, the state of the project, your enthusiasm and hardworking amongst others. So you'd have to combine a lot of factors to increase your earnings in crypto in relation to bounties
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

I think it is possible, but you gotta find the right bounties to join at and you're going to work for it as hard as hell and join a lot of legitimate bounties (which are hard to spot nowadays)
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

yes it is possible, given your rank is low the only thing you can do to earn big is by doing translations campaigns because the participants for translation is very  limited. You can also try doing articles and youtube videos for extra income. Because you cant earn 1 bitcoin on a year if you plan on just doing signature bounty unless you are lucky enough to find a very good campaign.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

i think too you can earn a bitcoin in one year through bounties. but you should look in advance, if the bounty is serious and no scam. if you do that and with a bit of luck, you soon have a bitcoin together. of course you have to invest time and participate in many different bounties like facebook, twitter, signature and other.

It is not impossible but very hard to do. It depends on your time and effort to do different bounties. And with your rank seems difficult to earn 1 bitcoin for a year but you have a big dream to reach it then you must try harder to work on your goal to make it happen. Usually, there are several bounties in one ICO so you must participate all of them to make it easier to get into your dreams.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1732

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

it's possible if you collect all the bounty results and follow all campaigns, such as signatures, social media, articles, telegrams etc, and the results of the bounty you use for trading. all depends on your hard work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

Depends with the rank you are in, But again, earning one BTC in such a short duration of time will be tricky, but not impossible, tricky because most of the bounty campaigns dont pay much and run for quite a long period of time. Plus there are not many quality bounties left out there

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

Yes you can. Try to participate in huahui bounty campaigns. As per your current signature rank Member the rate is 100 usd worth of tokens per week. Check out his bounty campaigns day to day. Because there is only a limited slots. Better join in article and YouTube campaigns you can get a good profit on those campaigns.
zhanghoqi5

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

I think the goal of making a bitcoin in one year is achievable.

You can, you can add signatures, video, articles, translations, or some kind of airdrop task, just a few hours a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: