Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
panbirt

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

In my opinion, as long as you are willing to work hard, there is nothing you can't do. If you don't do anything, then you won't get a bitcoin even for 5 years.
I think that the bounty activity can meet your requirements, as long as you do it seriously.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
I think 1 bitcoin and more can be earned in 4-5 months from the start of the bounty on the signature, translations, articles, videos, telegram channels. It will take 2 to 6 hours a day
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

You can earn it if you double your time and effort. Just make sure that you can find a good project that can give you a good reward. Doing hard work will really give you a reward just trust yourself and decide wisely.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Yes, it is possible to earn 1 bitcoin or more in one year especially during bull market where most ICOs reach hardcap so the bounty payments are big especially if the bounty payments are in percentage and not in fixed number of tokens. but with bear season, I really dont know because the bounty payments nowadays are delayed in distributions usually more than 2 to 3 months after ICO and sometimes listing is also delayed and not guaranteed. But hardwork really pays off so Join as many bounties as you can so you can earn more.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank
Impossible.

and how much work per day will it require..
it doesn't require how much work per day but it only has a very tiny reward.

is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans..
You asked for it so pay it accordingly before you can learn from that lesson of not taking debts much.

can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
No.

With bounties? no but with trading possible.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Solucrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

Yes, it's possible to earn more than one bitcoin in a year from bounties. The major thing is to identify a very good project and put your energy into it. Bounties are just one of the easiest ways of raising enough funds to start your crypto hustle.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

This is possible, depending on the project you join.

When you participate in a good Ico project, completing their reward will give you a huge benefit.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...

chances are not, because your ranking is too low. but we cannot predict for sure, especially to find out the reward that you will get in each bounty campaign. I guess if you are stuck on a bounty you will not get more, but if you try to find knowledge and broad insight you can invest and crypto trading. this can bring multiple benefits
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

I think that 1 btc for one account in one year is to much. You will work day and night for earning this one btc.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

It could have been. especially when it was merged into the bounty paid by bitcoin. in one year I think it is very likely to be achieved could be even more than that. follow all the bounty that has great potential if only one then bitcoin I think will be easy to excess could even be obtained. Although it is indeed full of scam ignore it for the attainment of a better future.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

While this is possible, it is based on a bull market.
In a bear market, it's hard to make money with ICO and the bounty thread, so I advise you not to.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

It depend on what bounty hunting you will into,because mentioning your rank this means it refers to SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN am i right?being a member ranked acount the usual weekly payments runs from $50-200$ in tokens if we look on this obviously possible to gain more than 1bitcoin worth of dollars for a year,the problem is can you find legitimate bounty project?as we know that more than 90% of bounty now are scamming.better learn any branch of bounty hunting not just signature campaigns
wwhity

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

I think it is possible with your member rank. But you should to spend a lot of time looking for good campaigns that will take good profit.

RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

You can if you really run the bounty seriously so that what you want is achieved. But you must first check whether the bounty you are working on is not a scam. And you also don't have to be too hopeful that it won't make you hurt later.
majiankun

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

It is not difficult to earn a BTC by participating in the bounty activity for one year. The key is whether you have taken this job seriously. The bounty hunter is actually a profession. The professional bounty hunters have more than one BTC income a year. So, come on, guys.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

You can definitely earn 1 bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns. Especially if you find good sigature campaigns, you can earn more than one bitcoin by only doing signature campaigns in one year. Other bounty campaigns you join will also be extra income.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

Yes it possible but your rank right now is low i think in your sr your member you can earn that or join in mutliple ico create many account and join 1 account in bounty
jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Yes, it is possible that we can able to earn 1btc or more in just a single year. Actually it may depends on our capabilities and abilities. The most important here is we must be much dedicated and working very hard therefore we can possibly reach what we wanted to have. Just always remember that patience is the key to our success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

Yes of course you can get 1BTC in just a single year doing bounty campaigns. Because bounty program has a lot of campaign that you can choose from. And if you want to earned that target joined all the campaign or most of it to fulfill that success you wanted to be, and don't forget also the patience plus hardwork upon fulfilling on it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: